Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 346/Ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

*HUGS to Tracy* I'm sorry about your doggie. Losing a pet is awful. AWFUL.

I'm kinda new to these sorts of threads so hiya everybody!

Hmmm My Postive I guess is that even though I haven't felt very good this week I've still managed to get my exercise in and I haven't stopped eating healthfully. Stupid ear ache/tonsils.

It seems like last year the smallest thing became an excuse to not workout or stick to plan. I am so crazy proud of myself. It's like that switch in my head finally got clicked. There is no excuse, this is just the way life is now.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #17  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Good hi ya doing neighbors,

It is such a beautiful day here in the neighborhood and all my lovely ladies are up and about. Okay, I have read everyone's post so far this morning, and you dolls have got to stop making me cry. Just balling and smiling, so my day is off to a very good start.

Sara, I am happy you got to have a lie in, now please tell me that meant you got to sleep in late or I am lost. I love the way you talk, I'll be picking some of it up soon, especially the mum and bum thing. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and clear and you darlin's can enjoy the park.

Okay Learn, you would have to have cows close by, I have got to think of something for you, chickens perhaps!! I told you, you would make it on your own, SUPERWOMAN, only two days to go, that's in the bag. How is Mom today and darling son? Great job on those positives, keep rockin' it girlie.

Alrightie Jac baby, eyes are tearin' up again. You just keep getting better and better and better. You are also kickin' butt with that scale, down down baby, down down the rollercoaster. Way to Go!!! We will be right here as long as you need us. I will keep this thing moving if we have to go to Part 2,000. Hog dang. This thread is one of the biggest joys of my life.

Tracy, I am thrilled that this is your favorite, when I started this I cannot remember how many months ago, I had no clue it would excel to the point that it has, but I sure am happy about, we have made new friends and become family, all of my sista's. I love hearing your triumphs, big or small, or just recieve a hi from ya, so keep em' coming babe. I ain't got nothing but love for ya baby. I have actually been adopted as a few dolls here cyber Mom, and there is always room for one more. Just say the word.

Shia,
You give such good advice, as always. Hot momma, I cannot wait to see your new do!!! Know that you are rockin' it. Okay babe, wanna hear about that date too, what did oh handsome one think, did that son give him the once over???

Bunny,
First let me say WELCOME and WELCOME again, we love new folks, as I always say the more the merrier. So sit back, take your shoes off, relax and stay awhile. We will be right here.
Bunny, that is fantastic that you perservered to do what you knew you had to do. That is "COMMITMENT", hot diggity dang dang. You go girl. I am CRAZY PROUD of you too, aren't ligh bulbs great, a NEW WAY OF LIFE!!!!!

Mainah, missing you, Seegore, missing you, Nona, what's up girlie girl, where are you?, Maria, don't forget the sunscreen, Thighs, I am now offically worried about you, and to all the others missing in action, baby come back. Here is a special shout out and prayer for Dgram and her wonderful husband, I am praying everything goes well and for a speedy recovery and prayers for peace of mind along with a giant hug just for you.

My one positive for today so far is.......not only am I looking for a bike but I am buying a hoola hoop, I love free exercise, well free once I have bought the bike and hoola hoop. Wish me blessings.

Alrightie now, I am heading out the door for big business today, back later sweet taters.

Hugs and Smoochies,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 06-13-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #18  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

My positive today is that I already did pilates and instead of going to the gym to do cardio, I am waiting for my daughter to come home and she agreed to walk with me outside instead. I am proud of her since she was out of town last night at a party, got up early, is driving an hour and a half to come home and be with ME!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #19  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Jac,
I admire the relationship you and daughter have together, that is so special, cheerish it and keep her close to your heart.

Learn and Shia, you dolls have that same special relationship with your sons, they soon grow up and have lives of their own and hold on tight as long as you can, an WHAT POSITIVES THEY WILL BE!!!!!

Love babes,
Ags
Old 06-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #20  

You are so right. He has been one of the true positives in my life.
Click on his picture and enjoy the show!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #21  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

My positve is that my braids came in under 8 hours! I got it all done in one night. Okay here is a pic.... Everyone seems to be having a lot of good positives...The date was just us going to the Italian festival here along the river, getting caught in the rain with a sweet kiss at the end. It was nice..lol..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tlh 001.jpg (11.5 KB, 16 views)
Old 06-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsmama View Post
My positve is that my braids came in under 8 hours! I got it all done in one night. Okay here is a pic.... Everyone seems to be having a lot of good positives...The date was just us going to the Italian festival here along the river, getting caught in the rain with a sweet kiss at the end. It was nice..lol..
LOOKING HOT HOT HOT. YOUR GORGEOUS!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #23  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Learn,
That was sooooo cool, I told you ladies you were going to have to stop making me cry. That was a treasure to behold, the last two shots, AWESOME!!!! You rock at what you do.

Shia,
Your braids are fantastic and under eight hours. The date, how romantic, I can see how much you enjoyed your self cause it is written all over your face. You are GLOWING!!!! Tell Baby Boy, Aunite Ags says hi and to keep his eyes on you. LOL

I got my hoola hoop ($8.00) what the heck, I remember when 1.50. The cashier said well it does light up you know, I said who cares, I don't!!!! But bought it anyway. We shall see.

Smoochies babe,
Ags
Old 06-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Devsmama --Shia, you look beautiful with your new braids. We need a side view also! (This from someone who hasn’t posted a pix, arghghghgh.) You show so much more confidence and happiness than the first picture you posted not so long ago.

Learn -- your slide show of your son is amazing and touching. Thank you so much for sharing it and sharing your heart with us. And I must tell you it is so nice that you miss your husband when he is gone. You must have a very special relationship with him. It sounds like your whole family is wonderful and you are such a lucky woman. I know taking care of your Mom is tough on you. You are such a great joy on this thread, always cheering us on, so I'm going to cheer you on too ... WOOHOO!!!

Bite -- it’s good you and your husband moved out, and I think your strategy of staying away from your in-laws is a good one. Don’t stress about the broken printer, it is just a thing. I’m sorry your in-laws are two-faced, at some point you will calmly explain how you feel when you are ready.

Jacque -- Like Aggie, I too liked what you said, “When I change my attitude, I changed my life.” I work on this every day and am sometimes not so successful, and other times wildly so. I wish I was more consistent with my feelings and thoughts. I cannot believe you are three pounds from goal. Actually, I can, because you have worked very very hard and your positive mental attitude has grown by leaps and bounds.

Ags -- I also liked what you said, “It is a new day and a new page in our lives, and we get to fill it with whatever we want.” I am trying hard to soak up your good attitude and apply it in my own life.

Hi Tracy -- it is so good to see you back on this thread. You know, people very rarely do things perfectly, and that’s why we post here every day because it forces us to think of some positive thing every day ... even in the midst of our life being not-so-positive sometimes. Sometimes I have to think for awhile to come up with a positive, then I think to myself how stupid that is because -- compared to most people -- my life is wonderful. It’s all the little things that keep us down and we need to shed those things and be happy. I’m trying every day and I know this thread helps.

By the way, I really loved your 5-day challenge I saw on another thread. If you continue to do that, I plan to join in. Is that how you lost your 3 pounds???

Hi Lauren -- you’re so right, weight loss is not going to happen overnight but you are in ONEDERLAND and that is sooooo great! I cannot wait until I am there. I figure it will be early next Spring, and I’m going to reward myself with some special trip.

Sara -- I, too, love your way with words. A “lie in” is soooo descriptive. I just read a book called “Mother Tongue” by Bill Bryson who grew up in Des Moines, Iowa (I’m from Iowa originally!) and then spent years in England. The book is about the evolution of the English language and the differences between British English and American English is one section of it.

Bunny -- WelcomeWelcome! You SHOULD be crazy proud of yourself. You did not allow being ill to derail your exercise and eating plan! That is exactly the right thing to do and you are on your way!

My positive --
I backed up two of my computers to an external hard drive that I will take with me when I leave for the summer to be with my fiance up north. I also went to the gym today and walked/jogged 1.5 miles on the treadmill.

Oh, BTW, if anyone wants to refer back to Part 2 of the positive thread, here is a link. (Does anyone know how to post a link that just has a description instead of the whole URL?)
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170642
Old 06-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #25  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

CJ,
I am so happy to see ya, I could just scream!!! Hey there baby girl. How ya doing? What's going on? Missed ya earlier today.

You give such good advice to everyone and everyone listens, WOW, are you E.F. Hutton. LOL

Good job on backing up those computers, cause losing stuff is not fun. Oh my goodness what a good walk/jog, you are doing great.

Alrightie little darlin's, I am off to bed and will see you babes after church.

Smoochies,
Ags
Old 06-14-2009, 04:50 AM   #26  

Good Sunday Morning Ladies,
Wow what a day we had yesterday. I think I'll get down to Da Biz Nez!

Tracy- No family can be difficult, so just use us! You and Simon can visit us every day. And you know if you look deep enough and hard enough you will find a positive or 2 in every day. One of which is you coming and hanging out with us for a few minutes each day.

Shia- There's a song that fits your date perfectly. It's a country song by Clint Black called, "In ever liked the rain until I walked in it with you."

Bunny- I have 3 siblings and each one of us were given nicknames when we were born. As we grew older the nicknames wore off, except mine. Although my real name is Blanche, my whole family still calls me by my nickname and that is, "Bunny." I've been their Bunny for almost 50 years. WELCOME BUNNY!!!

Ags- A hoola hoop for $8.00. That hoola hoop better hoola hoop itself for that price.

Jacque- I hope you and your daughter had a good time exercising together.

CJ- 1.5 miles on the treadmill. AWESOME!!!

Well I guess it's my turn now for positives.

#1) I stayed on track with my eating.

#2) I got my pool exercises in and did an extra 75 of my floating stomach
crunches.

#3) I shot the most beautiful beach wedding last night. The owner of the
wedding service was the officiant and she really went all out for the
happy couple. The beach was a little too crowded, but it was still an
awesome shoot. I can't wait to start playing with the pictures on my
computer.

#4) I got to talk to my hubby before I went to sleep last night. He will be
home this evening. YIPPY!!!

Well Gals that is it on my positives, sorry it was so lengthy. I hope each and every one of you has a positively positive Sunday.

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn

Old 06-14-2009, 08:37 AM   #27  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZee View Post
Jacque -- Like Aggie, I too liked what you said, “When I change my attitude, I changed my life.” I work on this every day and am sometimes not so successful, and other times wildly so. I wish I was more consistent with my feelings and thoughts. I cannot believe you are three pounds from goal. Actually, I can, because you have worked very very hard and your positive mental attitude has grown by leaps and bounds.

Oh, BTW, if anyone wants to refer back to Part 2 of the positive thread, here is a link. (Does anyone know how to post a link that just has a description instead of the whole URL?) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170642
Ya know when I wrote that, I didn't think it would have such an impact. And now I am going to put it in my signature.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #28  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

I will come back later for personals...I had a good time last night with the girls. But my positive is that after not having seen them for a year, I stopped by cousin's graduation party to say hello to my family. They looked at me and said, how much weight have you lost, you look good!
Old 06-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #29  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Happy Sunday darlin's,

It is such as beautiful day and everyone here seems to be doing great!! Hot dang, just the way I like for my ladies to be.

Hey Neighbor,
I bet you are so close to heaven you can touch the clouds with hubby coming home this evening. I am so proud of you, you toughed it out and now the rewards, daddy's coming home. The shoot sounded wonderful and happy you enjoyed yourself.

Hey Jac,
See what you do and say can really have a positive effect on people and this surely did. Way to go, adding it to your signature.

Shia,
I can see your smiles from here, boy that sure made you feel good and pumped all at the same time. Compliments can be so good for the soul. Girls night out was definetly a success. You rock!!!

My positive things about me today are...........Church was great and I made it there all by myself and secondly I bought two new summer dresses, yes dresses, something I have not had on in years, and I am over joyed about them and thirdly I think I have found the bike of my dreams, it looks just like a regular bike but with two wheels on the back just like the front one with a large comfy seat and this one is only 499.00 which I can afford. I cannot wait to get it.

Well ladies, that's all for me right now, but I WILL BE BACK!!!!

SMOOCHIES,
The Agster
Old 06-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #30  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

Hi everyone!
The sun is shinning,and I plan on taking Simon for a walk today.
CJ-The 5 day challenge is up again!
I do think that helped me stay motivated this week.
: to everyone!
Love,Tracy

Last edited by Tracy; 06-14-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Closed Thread