Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #121  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

hola chicas!

My positives are I am almost caught up with laundry, went and did all the grocery shopping, and had a wonderful lunch otu with my hubby! and I'm getting ready to make some yummy low cal tater tot casserole!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 04:14 AM   #122  

Good Monday Morning Fellow 3FCers,
What a long hot weekend. We had highs of the mid 90's with a heat index of 105. The windows in my house have been fogged up for 2 days now and I am so blessed to A/C.
We had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday. My hubby got a beautiful custom made Father's Day card. And also I put together a slide show of my son with music and burned it to a DVD, made a pretty label for it and I think my hubby almost came to tears when he watched it.
We had an early lunch at Olive Garden, which I prepared myself for program wise. Best part, being waited on. Came home and relaxed the rest of the day.

CJ- Great positives. A new 5 day challenge and a very interesting website that opened my eyes on the restaurants in my area. Thank you!!!

Jacque- I'm glad you realized your being off plan and got back on there with an hour on the Arc Trainer.

Tracy- Starting us off with another 5 day challenge. I've joined the challenge too! Thank you!

Ags- You neighbor are just oozing with joy. It sounds like you had a fantastic sunday.

Maria- Isn't it amazing how you need a vacation from catching up on things because you were on vacation? Glad your back and don't forget to tell us about your vacation. And how was the low cal tater tot casserole? Sounds yummy. Who doesn't like tater tots!!!

My positives for yesterday are:

1) Stayed on program even with going to Olive Garden. I saved up for it the last couple of days.

2) Did my pool exercises. One full hour.

3) And remembered my meds so I don't have to deal with that wonderful water retention.

Well ladies that is it for this morning. I hope everyone has a positive day full of great things.

Keep those Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
Old 06-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #123  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

Learn ,
I am so glad you joined the challenge!
It seems to be working!
CJ &Ags I am so glad you joined again too!
We are all going to do great!

Last edited by Tracy; 06-22-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #124  

Hello, (echo)Hello, (echo)Hello, (echo)Hello...

Anybody there? (echo)there, (echo)there, (echo)there?

I'm lonely, (echo)lonely, (echo)lonely, (echo)lonely!!!

Ahh, Tracy's here. It took forever for you gals to join me this morning.

Last edited by learningtoliveagain; 06-22-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

hello ladies i havent read through missed posts but i will try to keep up this wk only two more days til i leave for arlington that is my positive..there has been DRAMA regarding my sisters wedding..my dads family is making a huge hooplah because they werent invited, but they have never been there for us and treated us UGLY all our lives, so why would she invite them? its hard to reassure her it will be ohk, because she doesnt know im coming..i dunno-but only a few more days!
Old 06-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #126  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Good afternoon all,

Learn, I am here but only for a minute. I have just swooped in for a moment for lunch, bran buds and fat free milk. WOW!!! Sounds great ugh, I am trying really hard to have a great WI on Thurs. you know a repeat of last week, we shall see, cause one never knows, so that is my positive for the day. LOL You have done a great job with all of you positives. Way proud of you neighbor!!!!

Tracy, hey there girlie. I am off and running with this week challenge and so far so good. Glad you are here and others are joining us. Good job!

Bite, my darling bite,
Do you really want an answer to that question??? Cause I have one, but be ready. Let me know my time I get home this evening and if so, I will share, it may help her as I think it will. Love ya kiddo. Happy you will be your family so soon, I know how happy you will be.

Okay dolls, I gotta fly.

Ags
Old 06-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi everyone -- all went well today, I got a lot done (but still lots more to do to prepare for my trip). I just hope I don't forget anything!
My positives today:
Sometimes when I'm preparing for a trip or other special event, I blow off my healthy ways. I don't exercise, I might not eat right. This is the first big trip I've taken since I started on my new life (yes, that's the way it feels!) on March 10, 2009. So, I have made an extra special commitment to try and stay on track before and during the trip. I have been going to the gym every day and will continue to do so through Wed., the day I leave. I have purchased fruit and health bars to take with me (I have a 4-hour drive to Ft. Lauderdale to catch the plane because it's so much cheaper than flying out of Key West.)

I know when I'm with my fiance it will be doubly hard to stay on plan, which is why I'm switching from Atkins to calorie counting, I think it will be easier. (I have been calorie-counting all along anyway, but just doing low-carb also.) I have already looked into gyms up in NY where he lives, but haven't settled on one. But I will definitely join one when I get there.

So all these thoughts and preparations are my positive today.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #128  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Alot of good positives out there today. Not sure what mine really is today....I guess I could say, even though TOM is here, I have been OP....and I actually feel pretty good. Am looking forward to Jon and Kate tonight oh and Weeds too. For a Monday, life is pretty darn good!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #129  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hey everybody,

I am back and glad to see a few more faces.

CJ,
I believe everything you said was a great positive and driving to Ft. Lauderdale a very decision for the pocket. I am sure you will be fine while there and will find a gym, because you have come so far and you will not turn back. Proud of you.

Jac,
that was a great positive and don't you just love waiting for your favorite shows, I sure do especially the Closer.
Jac, a question for you, where did you find those neat fireworks, they are oh sooo cool. A happy page, there's another positive for you cause it certainly made me smile.

My other positive for the day was talking to you girls.

Shia, where are you babe?? Miss you much and all of you other MIA
S.

Love to all,
Ags
Old 06-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #130  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post

Jac,
that was a great positive and don't you just love waiting for your favorite shows, I sure do especially the Closer.
Jac, a question for you, where did you find those neat fireworks, they are oh sooo cool. A happy page, there's another positive for you cause it certainly made me smile.
I am doing...well actually did a challenge here and that is a sticker that the moderator gave me for reaching my goal...

The thread is here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172510

Glad that mad you smile...I think my signature is getting to big though.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:28 PM   #131  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

I think it cool and she gave you cool sticker. Fantastic on reaching your goal.

Learn you are right, lots of folks missing today, I guess sometimes I forget that folks do have lives.

Good nightie nightie night,
Ags
Old 06-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #132  
Chi-town's finest!

S/C/G: 308/302/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone. I know it's sorta late for me, but I just wanted to post all the positive things I've done this weekend. Saturday, hit the mall & shopped til I dropped. Later that evening attended a birthday party that included a night full of exotic entertainment.

Sunday, took the BF out for Father's Day to Applebee's and to see The Taking of Pelham 123. Good food at Applebee's as I haven't been there in quite some time. I had Grilled Lime Tilapia w/rice & broccoli that was delish! The movie was very good and action-packed too.

After getting in late last night & having such a full weekend, my body needed to recuperate, so I called off work today & enjoyed having my day off.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:30 AM   #133  

Good Tuesday Morning Ladies,
Well it was slim pickins yesterday, but those of us that showed and posted positives had fantastic days.

Tracy- I am glad to be on board the 5 day challenge. Thanks for the invite. Your positivity is awesome!!!

bite- I have family also I wouldn't invite to my wedding if I were getting married. Just stick to your plan and everything will work out. Your sister is gonna enjoy her surprise visitor (you) also.

CJ- It sounds like you've got your trip all planned out program wise. I hope you have a blast. Will you be able to check in with us while your away, if not I will miss you!!! Have a safe trip.

Jacque- Who ever started the whole dreaded mondays thing? I always thought monday was just like any other day, a full 24 hours. I have a saying I use to use when someone would come to me at work whining about it being monday. It goes like this, "Stop right there! There's a $2.00 charge for whining!" Your right, "For a monday, life is pretty darn good!"

Ags- You just blessing us with yourself each and every day is a positive thing. You sound like your doing so well staying OP, I just know your gonna have a great WI.

nonabee- An extra day off to recup from your days off. It sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Glad you made it to 3FC even if it is in the wee hours of the morning.

Well that leaves me and my positives...

1) I stayed OP!

2) I did 1 hour of my pool exercises and then an extra 20 minutes of a game my son calls, "Let's try to drown Mommy"

3) I have been trying to incorporate more fruits into my diet and I'm not really a fruit eater, but yesterday I made me a vanilla blueberry smoothie that was out of this world. That was my lunch and it was really satisfying. I'm trying to increase my fiber for obvious reasons.

O.K. now I have to tell you all that I made Ag's turkey burgers last night and they are out of this world. I had sworn off turkey burgers because I never made one I could swallow, but her recipe is a keeper. On a scale of 1 to 5, I give it a 5. Thank you neighbor!

Everyone have an awesome tuesday and I will check back in later.

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
Old 06-23-2009, 04:55 AM   #134  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
I think it cool and she gave you cool sticker. Fantastic on reaching your goal.
Yeah I think it's pretty cool too!! I was surprised when I got the PM from her. Didn't expect it even though it was in the original post...I wasn't sure what it was so I didn't think about it.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:17 AM   #135  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Hey girls, sorry I've been gone. My positive for today is that even though I didn't feel like going to the gym yesterday, I went anyway.
Closed Thread