Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #31  
[link=http://www.3fatchic

S/C/G: 320/315/170

Height: 5"6

I push myself all this week at gym also tried different machines I feel GREAT.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #32  
Chi-town's finest!

S/C/G: 308/302/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Nona,
You are so funny. My daughter Cakebatter, started a thread about what to do with your hair after the gym, she wraps hers up and there were so many ladies that actually responded. Some got braids, other had weave, so it made me laugh when you said not wanting to sweat out your do.

Great, glad you got your scale and can strat tracking, staying motivated is such as large part of this equation. So very proud of you.

Good night all and see ya in the morning. Be blessed.
Ags

This has kind of been an excuse for me "not" to exercise (not wanting to mess up my hair). LOL - I will have to find Cakebatter's thread & see what they're talking about. Thanks for the encouragement everyone! As you can see, I posted my new avatar pic of me in my micro braids. Goodnight all!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #33  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

Hola Amigas!,

My positive for today Is I earned a little extra money doing a side nanny job.. a lady really needed help last minute and I was able to do it! and I earned a little extra for my trip to FL woo hoo!

Ags I have a huge e-mail to write you in PM. but I wanted to say I did read your e-mail and Thank you soo much for checking in on me! your assumptions are right on the dot! I'll write you more in detail when I have some time

to the rest of you thanks for saying hi! devs your pics look great from your night out! I LOVE dancing!

Last edited by mariamherrera; 05-04-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:18 AM   #34  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainah View Post
Jacque - Wow! You are serious about exercising! Good for you! As you will learn about me here, exercise is so not my favorite thing and I am envious of you girls who really enjoy it! I do it, but grudgingly! LOL!

My positive for today is just that we had a nice relaxed day at home!
I wouldn't say I necessarily "enjoy" it What I do enjoy is the results and how I feel that I did it. I had to get serious about making a change in life cause my life was insanity...you know, "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". Now I am doing something different and getting different results and feeling good and good about it.

Glad you had a relaxing day...mine was half relaxing.....so I envy you!!!
J
Old 05-04-2009, 08:22 AM   #35  

Good Morning Friends,
OMG, did I sleep in today. I'm usually ready to get on 3fc before 5 AM.
I guess my body needed it.

Ags- Darling you can come on over for a swim any time. Wish you lived closer. Oh, and by the way I keep forgetting to tell you, my DH was born and raised in Portsmouth, VA., which he says is not too far from you. You mentioned dodgeball yesterday in one of your post. My son was just telling me how they are playing dodgeball in PE at school and how much he likes it. I think this is the first year he's shown any enthusiasm for PE. How is your wrist, by the way?

Mainah- Any day that I get to relax is a positive day. Hope you enjoyed yours.

seegore- I often wonder why I hate exercising so much when I know how good I'll feel afterwards.

Maria- More Florida money, way to go.

Jacque999- I too had to make the decision to change my life and eating habits when I couldn't find one joint in my body that didn't hurt from being so overweight.

nonabee- That's why we all came to 3fc, for the encouragement, right?

CJ- Hope you got your photo project finished and enjoyed your swim.

I had a 100% positive day yesterday and today is going to be the same. I'm gonna do laundry, maybe vacuum and then when I pick up my son at 2:00 from school, we're going swim and do a bunch of walking.

Have a wonderful day Ladies. I will be back tomorrow morning.

Later - Learn
Old 05-04-2009, 08:30 AM   #36  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

nona You are rocking that exercise hard! Great work! I wrap my hair and go. I can't let hair get in the way of a great body! I see you braided yours, it looks great!

learning I wish I had a pool! I bet that water felt great. And you are on top of your meals, awesome! As for teenagers, ugh, it's just disgusting anymore. They have no sense of respect for their bodies. Thanks for the compliment.

CJ I love high heels and thanks for the compliment! Another one getting in water! That's it! I'm moving to Florida!!

Aggs I bet you were hot to trot!!I miss grilling with my mom, she was awesome at it. How is that wrist coming along?

Mainah I love days like those, just relaxing at home! Seems like we don't do that enough.

seegore great job on the exercise! It's great to push yourself hard because you don't know what your body can do until you make it do something its never done.

Maria Thats great that you were able to earn some extra cash for your Florida trip. You must be blessed to be such a great nanny!! How is the exercising going? Are you still loving the water aerobics?

My positives for the day are: my son did his laundry again without me asking him. He also won his game on Saturday. I also walked my puppy last night for the first time in a long time. It felt great to take her out.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:22 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

hello ladies how is everyone? well i did read all of the posts but i dont have time to write a long post-just wanted to say hi and Shia you looked awesome!!

my positive for today is that i am almost done with my cousins graduation invitations
Old 05-04-2009, 12:16 PM   #38  

Height: 5'7"

Just a quick check in for me.My positive is that I lost.08lb. Its not alot but its a loss. LIfe has been busy...hugs to all
Old 05-04-2009, 12:27 PM   #39  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hello there super women,

It sounds like the day is going well!!!

See, as always, I am so proud of you. Keep it up and you will be just where you want to be.

Nona, you look great!! How long did that take? You ladies, have the patience of Job or close there to. Cake is in the 20 something forum and she has lots of threads going on, so just look for the one with hair in it. They had a lot to say about hair.

Maria, all I can say is mo' money, mo' money, and mo' money. You are so going to be ready for Florida, looking good, deep pockets, and having fun. Way to live kiddo!!!

Jacque, Love the new avatar and love your outlook, finding the positive in everything, as Cat Williams would say: Everything..EVERYTHING!!!!

Learn, 100% positive day yesterday and another today, that's right baby you are living large and takin' charge. You are the Diva In Charge!!!

Shia, Girl, getting him to do his laundry on his own is a serious feat, I am giving a great big shout out to him. WTG!! little man. Great job on having such a positive day, now give the puppy a tummy scratch for me.

Bite, no writing cramps now, take a break and just relax for moment, it will be all over soon. Great job to you for helping her and Kudo's to her for graduating.

Dgram, excellent on that .08, we will take it any way we can get it. Kudo's to you sweet tater'.

My positive for the day is I am back at work in full force and that I got to come home for lunch again and say hi to my girlfriends!!! Oh yeah, I have eaten really well today being very aware of what I am putting in my mouth, watching out for the hidden sodium.

Have a great day my little lovlies!!! Check back in this evening.

Love Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 05-04-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:33 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi All --

I have an old boyfriend from several years ago that spends every winter on his trawler in the Caribbean. We broke up in a nice way, and he always keeps in touch. He gets back home from his annual boat trek this time each year and always emails and calls. He knew I was dating someone else seriously, but did not know I was engaged. When I told him he was both gracious and just "jealous" enough to make me feel good. Here is an excerpt of his email:

I hope it is a relationship which grows and makes you complete...of course, from my own personal perspective, I still carry a large torch for you...I sensed this winter maybe your relationship had gone the other way, so my expectations and hopes had grown...wrongly. So my positive is the nice feedback I got from this old boyfriend. BTW, he likes larger women as I find a lot of men do. (There is such a thing as too large, though, and I am there.)
Old 05-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 318/211/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi All!

CJ - I didn't realize you are engaged! Congrats! And what a lovely e-mail your ex sent - I can see why it was your positive for today!

Ags - Glad you are having a good day back at work!

Shia - What kind of puppy do you have?

dgram - you are right - any loss is a good loss! Congrats!

bite - are you writing out the invitations or printing them?

Learn - I am so jealous of all you girls who are swimming already! hope you had fun with your son!

Maria - Good for you picking up a little extra money!

Non - your hair looks great! Very pretty!

jacque - I love your avatar pic with your dogs!

My positive today is that my son made it through his allergy testing and although there were some tears, for the most part he was very brave!

Good night, friends!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #42  
XOXO

YAY Mainah's son!! I have a boxer her name is Sage and she is a handful right now.

CJ I am so happy for you that your ex is a little jealous, it feels good when that happens..lol...Congrats on the impending nuptials!!!

All of you ladies with great husbands, boyfriends and finacees give me hope that one day I will find someone really special for me. When I do get married, I'll invite you all to the wedding....

bite great job getting the invitations done, I hope you didn't have to hand right them!

learning hope you had an awesome day with your son!

dg-a loss is a loss

Last edited by Devsmama; 05-04-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:32 AM   #43  

Top O the Morning to Ya!
Well it's 4 a.m. here in beautiful Pasco County, FL and aside from our dog barking at who knows what out in the pasture, I am enjoying my quiet, alone time with 3fc. Yes I generally get up this early. Usually between 3:30 and 4:00. And that is in the A.M.
O.K. now it sounds like we have a little bit of swimming pool envy going on her with you ladies, so I am proposing a 3fc swimming day for you all. Tomorrow we'll all meet here at my place for a little cookout and pool time. I have to warn you though it is just an above ground (24' round) pool, but it is nice and cool and the walking is fun. O.K., so we'll meet here at about 2:30 in the afternoon and go swimming.

Shia- Puppy walking is fun, isn't it?

bite- Hope the invitations are done and you can relax.

dg- Your right, it's a lose, way to go.

Ags- Hope your first day back to work went smoothly. Way to go watching the sodium. I love salt and unfortunately I also have high BP, so I have to watch mine also. I eat too much and I swell up like the Goodyear Blimp.

CJ- Congratulations on the engagement.

Main- Allergy test are so annoying and can hurt. High Five to your son for being brave.

my positive for today is to just enjoy the day, eat healthy and get a little pool walking time in this afternoon.

Ladies have a wonderful day!

Later - Learn
Old 05-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #44  
XOXO

learning you are sensing correctly! I will see you at 2:30, it may take me a while to get there, 'cause of traffic-u understand..lol...I hope you have an awesome relaxing day!

Mainah I remember when my Dev had raz testing done, he was 3! He was awesome about it, though. So, what's he allergic to?

Aggs hope your day was awesome!

Everyone else, thinking of you all!

My positive is that I went to Pilates last night and I did two new poses that I was unable to do, Warrior 3 and full plank. I was very proud of myself!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #45  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainah View Post
jacque - I love your avatar pic with your dogs!
Thanks but they aren't mine. Sophie with the bows is my sister (my mom's dog) and the other one is my cousin, Tucker (my aunt's dog). I don't get to see them often since they both live in Florida and I don't, however, Sophie is coming to visit next month...
Closed Thread