Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 11:24 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 357/see tracker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everybody

I'm not doing well at all with my eating. Can you say CRAP? Because that's what I've put in my mouth for the last 2 days--actually Friday and Saturday. Chinese food, chocolate, crackers, oh my. At least I managed to get some exercise in--in 15 and 20 minute intervals because TOM came Thursday night with a vengeance. I really hate how some months it's not bad and then others it's absolutely disgusting and heavy. Yuck! I've been able to re-establish control over myself and start eating better, but I know it can't be good. The scale, I mean.

No time for personals, but Accountess I am so sorry that happened to you. I was molested by a friends father when I was 10 and I felt the same way for a long time. I wanted to melt into the walls and not be seen. One day I stopped doing that, do you want to know why? Because if I let that piece of garbage stop me from being the absolute best me that I could be, then I let him win. That's right--I let him win and he does not deserve to have that power over me!! I am better than him and let me tell you something--you ARE stronger than you think and you deserve to be happy, healthy and incredibly sexy sister! My plan once I actually have a little bit of money and get down to 215 lbs.--I don't know why 215 but that's the goal I set for myself--anyway...(get on with it already Vicki you drone on sometimes)...once I reach 215 lbs. I'm taking a self-defense class or some kind of martial arts class. I want to feel strong and able to protect myself and it's good exercise as well. So what I'm trying to say in my very long winded kind of way is please don't let that piece of sh*t win. He doesn't deserve to put your light out. (Because I know how brave it was of you to share that.

Okay, everyone else--I've read what you wrote but I really have to go to bed. I've been working all day and I have to get up for 6 a.m. tomorrow. I shouldn't even be here posting this, but I didn't want you all to think I've given up again. Have a great rest of the night--it is 11:22 p.m. after all--and I'll see you all tomorrow sometime.

Vicki
Old 03-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I'm reading everything, but don't always have time to post.

I'd LOVE to get more of you posting on the exercise thread, however. We are trying to meet a really tough goal of more than 205,000 min exercised for the year. We are going to need to be focused to do it! So, if you want to be a part of something bigger than you, post the number of minutes you exercise and add them to our ongoing total. That's it! (Well, you gotta do the exercise!) And then we'll all watch 'em grow!

EVERYONE NOT ONLY INVITED AND WELCOMED but NEEDED. See the exercise thread sticky at the top of the forum!
Old 03-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Default 300+ Weekly Thread #1201

STOP!!

New week means a new thread!
Closed Thread