Old 07-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #151  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

S/C/G: 285/205/160

Height: 5' 6"

WOW what an awesome scale day for me!! I weigh myself daily, but on Mondays I post it to facebook, so I like a really good number on Mondays. Well today was a REALLY good one--222.0!! Can't wait to post it on facebook, gonna go do that now WHOOHOO!!!
m3rma1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

m3--you go girl.

jitter. I'm about to DROP the 21 lb box on the scale over and over. It is a digital scale, so you think i would NOT have to reset it...but i have found the numbers get quirky.

202 THIS MORNING. I could just fling it out the window!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!

WTH???? I mean my stomach is shrinking, and I'm getting leaner. I'm also getting PISSED. my friend has already lost 10 lbs. 10 FREAKING POUNDS!!!!

OK, i think i got it out...

I have to ask myself. Do i want to see weight loss or fat reduction. The answer is fat reduction so AS LONG AS i am seeing that--I will stick with my regimen. But why OH WHY can't I have both!!!!!!!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #153  

hahahhahaha. I decided to weigh again--clothed. and it said I weighed less than i did naked. so I reset it again ---and 198.6 lbs!

that is a new low!!!!
I guess I have to reset the scale everytime.

Last edited by jendiet; 07-18-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 218/197/138

Height: 5'6.75"

CONGRATS on your losses ladies! Jen, I'm glad you din't have to throw your scale

I am stuck at 198 today but the TOM bloat is gone. I hope to got for a long walk with my son in the stroller and have already done a belly dance video today. Maybe more activity will kick my butt in gear.
AmberJae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #155  

we walked our 2 miles today. I decided to get drunk off some pina coladas--and i did. hmm, i cooked some Asiago tortellini while drunk and hungry --2 servings = 1140 cs!!!. but it was good.

Also SO was sweet and bought me a bunny tracks cone from the ice cream truck--gah 490 cs. wish i had thought harder about that--i knew we were going to drink tonight.

too many freaking calories...but it's the end of the day...and tomorrow is a new day.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:48 AM   #156  
Mummy-tummy battler

S/C/G: 132ish(290+)/~ticker~/75(165)

Height: 164(5'4")

Hey sometimes you just have to enjoy life and say to heck with the calories. After all we're changing our eating habits, but we have to do this with reality in mind! No one can deprive themselves, as long as it isn't daily then its all good in my mind.
jitterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #157  
Keeper of Useless Info

S/C/G: 220/199/135

Height: 5'8"

Amen, jitter -- and like you said before, jen ... we get to experience the mystery of refeeding!

This weekend was tough -- went to visit friends from high school. YOW! She's one of my besties, but we were both curvy in high school, and she went and dropped ALL of her weight by running once she hit college. Fast forward 15 years and she's still thin (12 weeks postpartum!), and I'm needing to drop another 50 pounds. I really need to start running ... if only I didn't hate it so much.

I'm still hovering around 198-199. I definitely think my scale is wonkier than others, so I feel your pain, jen. And thanks, amber, for reminding me about the TOM bloat -- I'm within 7 days of that, so my body's starting to go into hibernation mode! I don't think my homeowner's insurance would cover window repair from a scale flying out the window!
MissSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:19 PM   #158  
Keeper of Useless Info

m3rma1d, I have to also add I love your blog! I tend to buy african violets (they look cute, what can I say?), but they always die on me! I'm normally really conservative about watering. Maybe I'll try your mix and the wicking process you described.

Last edited by MissSea; 07-19-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #159  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

S/C/G: 285/205/160

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSea View Post
m3rma1d, I have to also add I love your blog! I tend to buy african violets (they look cute, what can I say?), but they always die on me! I'm normally really conservative about watering. Maybe I'll try your mix and the wicking process you described.
OMG YAY! Any time you want tips just let me know!!
m3rma1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:59 PM   #160  

happy dance. scale gave me 199.6 today. I have to say my belly flab is SHRINKING. i love it. I hope it continues to do so.

yeah, i threw yesterday to the wind. I am not sure if I want to eat regularly today or just do a liquid fast. since we slept all day. 3 shakes would cover it for me. i really slept all day. my baby wanted to as well. we just cuddled and slept...but now eeeep I got chores to do!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:09 PM   #161  
Keeper of Useless Info

Go, jen! Sleepy days are my favorite days. Sometimes you need to "take a load off", as my mother says. And super congrats on the happy dance -- didn't you say your scale was wonky? Saying you weighed more than you did? Well, now you're even lighter than your scale reports! That's cause for a happy dance, indeed!
Old 07-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #162  

yeah MissSea, according to my friend my scale is 5 lbs off. but it IS MY scale. I should still see my weight dropping if I am losing weight. She said it is 5 lbs off because she tried 3 seperate scales at walmart after weighing on mine. Mine gave her 138. All 3 of the walmart scales (differnt brands) gave her 133. I have to see it for myself before I buy a brand new scale.

my friend and I did intervals with jogging today. we still did 2 miles, but this time with short jogging intervals. I am still worried about my joints and I have plantar fasciitis in my feet--so I am not thrilled about jogging on pavement. I mentioned the rebounder again.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:19 AM   #163  

ok..another happy dance. I am not supposed to weigh yet, but i felt good..so i jumped on. 197.4! new low. ****i got to move my ticker***

of course since i ate my calories in liquids yesterday--totalled 1280, i can't be sure if it will stick. I'll take it though.

Amber, i think the stroller is an awesome idea. I know the littler ones are hard to maneuver though. I have a tandem baby trend, and it moves great for speed walking. belly dancing is so good for your core. are you any good at it? I used to REALLLY want to do that.

m3 and jitter. how are you ladies?

Last edited by jendiet; 07-20-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 218/197/138

Height: 5'6.75"

Jen, I used to do belly dance A LOT. I never performed but I had the outfit and would do it mostly for fun and with my girlies for fitness. I'm telling you, I am nowhere near that fitness level. I could barley properly do snake arms. LOL I am going to get back into it though, it's a fun way to exercise and use muscles you don't normally use. I am SO sore today. I have no idea if it was the Billy's Boot Camp, the belly dance or the serious walk/hike/run with my son but I am feeling it. I can barely reach (lats), go upstairs(hamstrings) or squat. OUCH! and I LOVE IT!

I have a Jeep jogger, I intended on running from the start so I just got the most active one available at the store. That way I had no excuses
AmberJae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #165  

ok SUPER happy dance. When i weighed during my normal time. eeep the scale said 195.8!!! eeeeeep! SUPER SUPER SUPER happy. i take the lowest weight because you can NOT lose matter--it has to be somewhere. So the lowest weight the scale gives me (with both feet properly on) is the weight i take.

Amber, i am a little jealous of your having a jogging stroller, but i don't anticipate jogging on pavement. I LOVE my rebounder for jogging.