Old 06-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

zoodoo, i know you are going to be our first successfull onderland goer...so we are hopefully catching up to you. girl, i can't believe i have time to focus either...in about 5 minutes, i have to get off here, attach my breast pump, and study for the NCLEX while i pump both breasts. alas, that is how it is ...I MUST multitask to get anything done.

Dog days, yay for being so close! i know if i could figure out a real routine...i would be able to get more exercise in... my butt is really toned from having to use my leg muscles for everthing though--that is a plus. now about my belly. your house sounds like mine...too much trouble to get a sitter, takes up too much time.

Miss Sea i was RIGHT on the border, i watched my sugar..i still ate sweets though...and he came out 7 lbs 6 oz which was lighter than my first who was 8 lbs 6 oz.

jitter, i believe just like you do...everything in moderation. i have some wierd button that gets pushed if i tell myself "no, you can't have that". then that food owns me, and occupies my mind...and well next thing i know i'm binging on it....the psyche is a wierd thing.

your sig is funny jitter, i actually dream about being chased...and i can't run worth a poop, then when i am cornered i can't punch worth a poop either.

ok, no weight reduction here. still at 200.6.--consistent though... hopefully when my stress goes down after i ****PLEASE GOD PLEASE**** pass the NCLEX BOARDS i can relax JUST A LITTLE, before i start my bachelor's classes on the 27th.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:32 AM   #17  
Mummy-tummy battler

S/C/G: 132ish(290+)/~ticker~/75(165)

Height: 164(5'4")

Jen what are you studying? Glad you like the sig It was a joke I made to a friends blog, she loved it so much and used the line with her son who then posted on his FB "my Mum is training for a zombie apocalypse". Funny thing is hubby and I talk about zombie apocalypse all the time and what we'd do (we are total geeks, and watch lots of zombie flicks).

Today's weigh in is 205. I'm just bouncing around this weight at the moment, hopefully I'm going to punch through this brick wall!

Last edited by jitterfish; 06-19-2011 at 03:34 AM.
jitterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:36 PM   #18  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

I have a ways to go before I get to Onederland but I KNOW I can do it. I am about 24 lbs less than what I was in spring of last year. I believe in myself and know I can do this, it's just I get so darn frustrated with stress eating and not exercising as much as I'd like to because of my foot with plantar fasciatiis.

I love this website, and I think it is great we have each other.
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #19  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

S/C/G: 285/205/160

Height: 5' 6"

Am I too far away from onederland to join in the thread? Hope not, 'cos it is my current goal and all I think about..
m3rma1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #20  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 209/209/130

Height: 5'6

was 201.2-8 for almost a month and then this morning the scale said 200.6. SOOOOO CLOSE!!
kimicat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #21  

hey ladies! Well, i am done with the NCLEX. It is the state boards for nursing here in sc. According to the heresay, since my results aren't official yet..i passed!

jitter, you are going to blast that wall down!

sea, you sound like me hun...but yes you CAN do it.

m3, you are welcome to join our group. i don't think you are too far away.

kimi...you have been the weight i was for a couple of days...i haven't weighed in two days and i went on a mini vacation from carb counting..the scale will tell all tomorrow. i was munching on some corn chips too...not a good thing for carb counting. i need to munch on some cucumbers instead.

ok ladies...we are getting serious.

name one serious goal you have for the week. here is mine. switch out munching on chips for munching on cucumber slices we have a garden and we have plenty.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:38 PM   #22  
Mummy-tummy battler

My goal for the week is to get to the gym 3 times and one other exercise session in. It is going to be difficult because I'm in the middle of exam marking (anyone wanna help? -lol-). But I figure if I go hard for the next two days I should be done and can achieve goal. Hardest thing is grading papers always makes me want to munch down.

Right, enough procrastination...
Old 06-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #23  

yeah, like studying makes me want to munch. get some carrots or some other crunchy veggie...and go to town on that.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:36 AM   #24  
Mummy-tummy battler

So after I wrote that post, I graded a few more papers and then decided that I was using exam marking as an excuse to not exercise. So I got my booty to the gym! Just means I have to work a little later tonight, but so worth it!
Old 06-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Mornin'

I caught up in the thread, but I can't respond to everyone right now. I did wan't to say: Jen, WTG! I know how stressful big licensing exams are, so congrats on getting through it!

After 4 days under 200, I'm back to being a hopeful, with a weigh in of 200.6. Oh well, it's a fluctuation, that's the way this sort of thing goes.

I got new running shoes this weekend, and I need to try them out on a treadmill before ruining on the streets. (I have difficult feet and shoes often don't work for me). I'm hoping I can do that tonight.
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #26  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

S/C/G: 285/205/160

Height: 5' 6"

Yay thanks for letting me join!

Well today marked my 1st week back at it (again, again, again) and I lost 7.8lbs total.

I LOVE those high numbers I get the 1st week of starting over again, but now comes the hard part: When it slows to a crawl and I get discouraged. I'm gonna have to push thru that!! My goal is Onederland by Sept 13th (don't call me crazy) or at least as close as I can possibly get!

Last edited by m3rma1d; 06-20-2011 at 10:28 AM.
m3rma1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #27  
TX Fat Chick

S/C/G: 258/214/160

Height: 5' 3"

I am really looking forward to OnederLand! So close, but so far.
melissakd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:39 PM   #28  

ok ladies, the FIRST reading of the scale this morning was 199.8. i tried to confirm and the scale read 200.6 again...i got scale crazy and the numbers went nuts. at least i had a glimpse of onderland today....

yeah glad the test is over now comes the stress of making sure i get everything done before my classes start on the 27th. i haven't had time to think that I might not have time for classes. So i am just going to make a mad rush to get it all done. the house is a pit...more chores= more excercise = more weight loss right? I just hate a messy house, but i have to juggle.

zoodoo, at least it was 4 days...i had 4 seconds...i'm so proud of you. thanks for the congrats. the test was of course anitclimatic..it's like what in the world? i stressed for 2 years and some odd days for THAT? and now it's over. i can not and WILL not run on the streets--my joints get very unhappy. I love jogging on the rebounder though..and as soon as i get my lazy butt to drag it out of the corner from all of the other exercise machines--i'll do it.

jitter, i remember the feeling after a gym workout. i also need to isolate myself from everything at a gym--to actually exercise...but i can't so i have to muster up some discipline to do something...i left my exercise and diet log in another town--whoops. i'll make a new one.

m3 way to go hun, 7.8 lbs is awesome.

melissa, you will be there before you know it.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:40 AM   #29  
Mummy-tummy battler

Jen and I have posted our goal for the week (her going for yummy cucumber slices instead of crisps, me 4 work outs this week), come of ladies share yours
Old 06-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterfish View Post
Jen and I have posted our goal for the week (her going for yummy cucumber slices instead of crisps, me 4 work outs this week), come of ladies share yours
I have, and have had very modest goals for this journey: keep tracking calories. I didn't on Sunday, for the first time since starting in March, except for a few computer-access-less days on vacation. But I was back at it Monday. I've been trying to exercise moderately too, but I'm purposely not pushing myself on that.

One added goal for this week is to try out my new running shoes on the treadmill, so if I decide they don't work, I can still return them.

Weigh-in at 200.2 this morning, which surprised me a little. I had a higher calorie day yesterday, but of course even my higher days, these days, are still under maintenance. Strange how that perspective shifts.
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote