Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #46  
Praying for Onederland

S/C/G: 337/212/185

Height: 5'9

I workout every day during lunch when I am working. When I take my daughter to cheerleading I dont sit and watch. I head to the park and jog the track when she is doing her session for two hours. This has helped tremendously. Good luck!
Old 10-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #47  
Iron Love Handles

S/C/G: 175

Height: 5"5'

It's tough to find time, but let me tell you something sort of ironic.
I have one toddler daughter, and I work shift work starting any time after 9:00AM and ending any time before 9:00PM. My husband works late evenings. We also have someone renting out our basement. I felt as though this basically ruled out EVERYTHING. Aerobics in the living room is too loud for our tenants - I can't leave the kid at home while I go to the gym
SOOoooo this is what fixed it:
I started going to school. Still working full-time. Still have a kid, still have people in my basement.

NOW I get up at 4:00AM, go to the gym and then head to McDonalds for a coffee and to study until 8:00AM when I go home and start my day. And I actually do this every day.

I think it's because I truly have no other options. Before, I could put off a trip to the gym or an aerobics workout in the morning because there was a tiny chance that some time would free up during the day to do a work-out. And I could justify it by telling myself I planned to do it later, when my daughter was napping, or something. NOW I know there will be no other time. I have no way to justify putting it off.
Closed Thread