Old 07-21-2010, 07:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 206/141/139

Height: 5'9

Default So busy but I am getting exercise

I am in Buffalo with my husband and two of my children. We own a few houses here that we fix up and rent out. We have been working on one of them now since July 1st I think. The kids hate it here because their friends are not around but we do know quite a few people here so they always have something to do.

Anyways, I of course had to bring my scale with me for the trip so I could keep track of my weight gain or loss AAAAAND....the scale has consitantly been reading 149.5!!! I was fluctuating between 150 and 153 for the longest time. Even today when my period is just starting it read 149.5!! I thought for sure it would go up this week.

We have been getting up at 5-6 am and heading out for the day where we go non stop until supper time of later so I have been burning some calories and building muscle at the same time.

Ok, I am off to try and finish up today so that we can head back home this weekend to Maine and put a smile on the kiddos faces
lauralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/160/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralyn View Post
I am in Buffalo with my husband and two of my children. We own a few houses here that we fix up and rent out. We have been working on one of them now since July 1st I think. The kids hate it here because their friends are not around but we do know quite a few people here so they always have something to do.

Anyways, I of course had to bring my scale with me for the trip so I could keep track of my weight gain or loss AAAAAND....the scale has consitantly been reading 149.5!!! I was fluctuating between 150 and 153 for the longest time. Even today when my period is just starting it read 149.5!! I thought for sure it would go up this week.

We have been getting up at 5-6 am and heading out for the day where we go non stop until supper time of later so I have been burning some calories and building muscle at the same time.

Ok, I am off to try and finish up today so that we can head back home this weekend to Maine and put a smile on the kiddos faces
That's very cool! Are you eating during the day?
Restypines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:26 PM   #3  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Good job Lauralyn!

Great to see you on the boards again.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #4  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Wtg!
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 206/141/139

Height: 5'9

I am eating but I think I am burning a lot of the calories off working all day. Also, it is so incredibly hot here the past couple of weeks and I have been drinking a LOT of water which I am sure is helping.

I barely have time to sit down to pop on here, I manage first thing in the morning and then I try and get on now for example but I am running back and forth making supper so it is not really relaxing lol
lauralyn is offline   Reply With Quote