View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #45
grae

S/C/G: 230/219.5/160

Height: 5'8"

hmmmm could it be i found a little spot i might like long enough to stick around?!?! I am Rae, and am new here to 3FC. I live in Kansas City, am a freelance artist / henna artist / tat flash designer / poi spinner / djembe drummer / herbologist / tarot card reader / and brand spankin new lead singer of an evanescence cover band.

I have been married for 12 1/2 years to the guy I met when I was 12 (ahhhh young love!) and have 3 daughters ages 19 months, 9 and 13. We have 7 cats, 1 parakeet and a 13 year old bunny. I am more of a hippie at heart, not quite the goth girl anymore. I love all the lovely unique people roaming the earth and seem to find them everywhere i go...thank god lol. I have two years left of school before I become a holistic health practitioner and hope to write a few books and eventually open up my own wellness clinic when my youngest is old enough to be without me.

Music? LOVE music. Any classic rock - world - screamo metal with chick leads - not so much a country/r&b/pop girl.

Not a gamer ... soooo i will have NO clue what you all up there are talking about ;-)

Started 4/30/2009. ST 9/18/09....LT 2/14/10
Renewing our wedding vows on our 13th anniversary and having our first real "wedding" 10/3/2009. Time to drop a few sizes!
Plan: low cal, low carb, whole foods, exercise min. 30 min/day, eating 6 times a day
grae is offline   Reply With Quote