View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 01:23 AM   #33
SignsofPoetry

S/C/G: 176/173.2/120

Height: 5'5"

Name: Lissa

General location: North New Jersey

Birthday: June 29, 1991

Marital status: Single. I've been single for more than 17 years.

Children/grandchildren: Again...single...17 years. I don't date and I most certainly do not have sex outside of marriage. Ask me again after I'm out of college and married.

How long have you been on WW/Flex: I started on Wednesday (first meeting was Tuesday), but I've attempted to follow the plan on my own before.

How much weight do you hope to lose: about 60 lbs from my highest weight which is about 180-181. I was 176 at the weigh-in on Tuesday.

What do you do for exercise: Wii Fit! I usually try to do half an hour of Wii Fit aerobics minimum a day. My friend and I also dance around in the local grocery store ("Jazzercising").

What foods help you stay OP: I'm new to the program, so I'm still learning. One of the things I'm learning right now is how good fat-free Italian dressing tastes, how much I HATE losing points to liquids (especially milk and OIL), and how grapes are the best 1 point sweet treat next to Hostess 100 calorie cupcakes. Yum!

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: My friend is paying for my membership to weight watchers as a Christmas gift. Plus we'll be doing it together so we will both be able to stick to it.

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: I'm lazy. I hate measuring things out, but with my family sticking to "core" is just not an option. Plus there are other challenges like cravings...or my sister's grand idea to get dinner with our grandparents later this month at MACARONI GRILL! (which is probably the worst place for anybody who is trying to lose weight.)

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: My friend and I are following the plan together, plus the idea of having him pay for meetings and me not following the program seems like a waste. I also have rewards planned out for meeting goals. Ultimately I'm going to get new clothes, but I also want my "senior" portraits taken since I didn't get that done (skipped over my senior year of high school...and I don't care that these pictures won't be taken until my sophomore year of college haha)

What do you like to do for fun: I spend most of my time online, hanging out with my friends, or at church. I'm a writer and an aspiring violinist. I just need to get new strings for my violin so I can learn how to play. I'm not trying to become a professional...just want to be able to play it because it's such a beautiful instrument.

What type of music do you like best? I only really listen to Christian music if I can help it. I love most Christian music, but my favorite artist is Barlow Girl. I'm also a fan of the electric violin...especially paired up with electric guitars, bass, drums, and everything. Yay!

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? I'm pretty good as long as I have my computer and internet access.

Other comments: Um...not sure really...
SignsofPoetry is offline   Reply With Quote