Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 12:15 AM   #1  

Default New Here...

I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi....my name's Krista, I'm 20, from BC (Canada), going to university and have been working since September to get my weight back down to what it was before I started gaining like mad a couple years ago!! I'm petite (just barely 5'3") and so losing the weight has been pretty difficult at times, but it seems to slowly be working!! I hope to get some good tips and support from you guys I especially love your monthly challenge goals, what an awesome way to keep us all motivated!
Old 02-27-2003, 05:17 AM   #2  
Jack's girl

Smile Hello!

Hello Krista! I`m new here too, but I guess I can welcome you here! My name is Jenni and I`m also 20 and I study at a university. Last year I gained A LOT of weight and I have been actively losing it since October 2003. I have lost about 38 pounds and I feel great, but I still have a few pounds to lose. Last couple of days have been really hard for me and I`m afraid that IŽll give up this dieting thing and start putting on weight again. So, I decided to get some motivation and support and I registered to this board. I wish you lots and lots of success on your efforts! Sometimes losing weight is a pain in the *** but in the end it is all worth it!
Old 02-27-2003, 05:22 AM   #3  
Jack's girl

Cool Heh!

I`m such an idiot! Of course, I`ve been losing weight since October 2002 and not 2003.. Yep, this dieting thingy is not easy.. Affects the brain apperently..
Old 02-27-2003, 12:38 PM   #4  

Louhi - You freaked the crap outta me (2002 vs 2003) I thought "*WOW! I want to know her secret! "
Congrats on losing the weight!

Welcome to both of you! The feb. challenge is just about over, but feel free to join the March one which will start in 1 day!
Closed Thread