Old 03-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #31  
One day at a time!!!

S/C/G: 211/*ticker*/TBD!

Height: 5'6

Aw crap Well that sucks- I hate guys who are wishy washy!! Maybe he's computer illiterate and doesn't know how to email?? lmao!
linalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 260/*ticker*/165

Height: 5'5"

And then of course I get winked at by guys who could be a fit....except they live in another state! lol
xLindsay46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #33  
One day at a time!!!

oh that was always my favorite thing about match when I was dating! I was like "wow, you're awesome! And you're cute............ and you live in seattle??" lol But I stuck it out! I was on match for like 4 or 5 months before finding my Prince Charming
Old 03-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 260/*ticker*/165

Height: 5'5"

That's awesome. I've only been on for about a month, so I'm still pretty new and have about 5 months left on my subscription. Guess I'll just have to wait it out. I think I'm trying too hard right now, constantly looking at profiles and wondering "hmm could he be a fit?". I think I need to relax and wait for someone to contact me. I mean, there was this 1 guy who winked at me, and he seemed cool...but he lives an hour away, which I think still may be too far.
xLindsay46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #35  
One day at a time!!!

But he could be a good person to chat with (phone, emails, etc), and maybe someone to hang out with on the weekends or whenever you're both free to meet up. Meeting halfway wouldn't be terrible either! That's only 30 minutes Give him a shot, you might find a good friend (or more!)... like I had said earlier in the thread: My boyfriend contacted me first and I hesitated and I look back now and thank myself for biting the bullet and doing it
Old 03-29-2011, 08:40 AM   #36  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

Being an hour away isn't too far of a distance! That's definitely a commutable relationship. I know plenty of people like that and they make it work. Don't make silly excuses like that...if you both have cars...go for it!

I met my husband online. I was the exact weight I am now when we met...and back then...I had a lot of confidence...a pregnancy, twins and weight gain later, I feel frumpy and horrendus. My confidence is shot, and I'm working on getting it back. But he told me the other day...I was gorgeous when we met and I still am...not matter what weight I am. He loves me and my body because he loves me. Obviously he wants me to be healthy...but he wants me however I am, no matter what I weight. That's important to rememeber. Yeah...there's going to be D-bag guys who are obsessed with looks, but is that the kind of man you want to be with long term?

Try to relax a little, I know it's hard. But surf around and you'll find someone who's a perfect fit for you!

But remember, you have to love yourself first so that someone can love you for who you truly are.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote