Old 11-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

MyBigWish: Sorry about the slow down in the scale..I'm sure as soon as your exercise boost back up youll be losing the lbs again!

Kawaii: For Christmas, I didn't ask for much mainly because our family concentrates on the kids more than the adults..so I stopped getting a whole bunch when I turned 17! LOL.

Krampus: Atleast the plates you ate from the buffet were healthy.

Elle: I'm sure you'll get to 159 before you go to Australia!

Today has been a BLAH day. I'm ready for bed because I'm exhausted and not only that but I ate a smartone's brownie a'la mode and I have the WORSE stomach pains in the world now! Oh well. I'm sure they'll pass. As for the BUTT issues, I also have that problem. I never really paid no attention to my butt until I started losing weight and now that I'm losing weight I have ZERO butt! It's completely flat and I'm sure it will be nothing but bone after I get to my goal weight. Oh well. Me & both of my sisters were cursed with no boobs and no butt so I guess I will be walking around looking like a boy...atleast I'll be healthy LOL. Calories were good today..I got about 35 minutes of exercise in and house is clean. So I've had a pretty productive day! Fingers crossed I sleep well tonight!

Last edited by JLNichols07; 11-23-2010 at 09:35 PM.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

Height: 5'5

krampus Honestly, I`m not sure. I`ve only been doing it for a couple of weeks. But, I`m working on it. Get back to me in a month. Hopefully I start to earn a decent bottom. My boobs are now saggy deflated balooons, so I might as well get a good bottom half.

jnichols All kinds of body types are good to look at I think. I`m pretty square shaped myself and I wish I was curvier, but this is the body I got.

My better body Australia Fitness plan
-1200-1500 low carb eating every day
-50 minutes of cardio everyday
-weight lifting 3x a week
-no diet coke, more water

Last edited by elleohelle; 11-24-2010 at 01:01 AM.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:02 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

krampus I would say generally around the same time, except at the moment - the postal service here have this little thing where apparently packages take longer at this time of year due to Christmas and stuff? I didn't realise that.

elleohelle I was just nervous because I knew I'd be having different things done than to just the smear that I've had with my GP doctor. She was a lady. I think you can make 159!

Kawaii I am unexpectedly going out for dinner tonight as well - I should be ok but I will have to make sure I order wisely since I wasn't preparing and haven't exercised today! Just order well!

~So the gynecologist appointment actually was pretty bad. I'm still in pain and it's been over 3 hours since I was there. I tried to keep my mind off it by going to get Starbucks and having a look around some shops afterwards with my sister. The gyno had to take a biopsy (bits of tissue for samples) and a colposcopy (not sure what the last thing is) because there were areas of abnormality on my cervix. Oh man nothing really hurt until she had done the biopsy and then it was sore...and then she had to use some silver nitrate to "seal" the areas she'd taken samples from and OMG that hurt so bad. Felt like the most intense period pain I've ever had, and still feels like I'm cramping pretty badly. Hoping it's nothing serious, but all I can do is wait, 3 weeks for the results.
Going out for dinner unexpectedly tonight - it was my dad's birthday on Monday so I knew we'd be doing something, but I thought we were having dinner at home - my mum even has meat marinading, but she decided she wants to go out again. We're going to just a basic steak/chicken/plain kind of basic meals restaurant...so I should be ok if I pick something good. I didn't exercise today, ran out of time before my appointment and didn't have time after. I will definitely tomorrow and Friday though, and perhaps in the weekend as well.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:05 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

awww... hugs rainbow!! that can't have been fun... but now you just gotta take it easy and wait for the results. enjoy your meal out with your family!

i'm just about ready to leave here. man, this afternoon has been just so dreadfully long and boring... gah! hopefully we go somewhere where i can order something decent...
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:12 AM   #65  

Kawaii No, not really that fun. Now I'm just trying not to think about it, although I'm still in a bit of pain! Hope that your dinner out was good and you made better choices than me!!

I got deep-fried battered fish with chips. What a stupid choice! I got flustered when the waitress said that the baked salmon had sold out...so I went for almost the worst choice! So stupid. With my calorie estimations it's actually probably ok and I'm still at a fairly good number for the day (under 1500) with high estimations of what I ate - the serving was huge, 2 big bits of fish and a massive pile of chips - I only ate the smaller piece of fish and 15 chips, but still, I could have chosen better. I will remember though now, the way I feel. Kind of gross from all that deep-fried-ness!
Going to go to bed very soon, I'm glad my boyfriend came out to dinner with us, which means he's staying at my parent's house with me - he barely ever stays here anymore since we're both doing things around the city and his house is closer!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #66  

Ugh I am on a horrible dinner eating plan right now. My bf has been bringing home dinner (and he never chooses the healthy stuff) because he has the car and I cant get to the store, thankfully I am going today!! I haven't even weighed myself since Monday and I don't want to at this point. I went to circuit class yesterday morning and I am going again this afternoon. I haven't had any soda though, which I am really happy about because I think that was on of my biggest down falls.

Ooooo for Christmas I didn't really ask for anything I just told my parents to take care of my younger siblings. I don't really need anything right now. I'll probably end up getting some cash, which is fine with me. As for my butt, it is huge!! I am bottom heavy. I have no chest, but a big big butt. Even when I was small I still had a large bottom :P

I am going to see Harry Potter tomorrow with my family after all of the Thanksgiving festivities. I am pretty excited after reading all of your posts! Gotta love good eye candy in the movies!

Rainbow
-I feel your pain! I had to have a biopsy a couple of years ago and had cramps all day because of it. Was probably one of the most painful things Ive had to go through during and after the procedure. I hope everything is okay and I will keep you in my prayers. When I had my issues it turned out to be nothing and I was fine, so in the long run it felt good to have it done and know I didn't have any major problems.
Abbyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #67  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

rainbowstripe Now you know what an abortion feels like - USE PROTECTION! I am craving carbs and I would murder for some fish and chips. You could have done much worse, don't worry about it!

Abbyew Enjoy HP! Not suitable for little kids. If you like long haired dudes you're in for a serious treat.

Today is the first day in like a week and a half that I haven't eaten candy. It feels so wrong but I think I like it. I made a DELICIOUS lunch for tomorrow - pasta with eggplant and spinach with olive oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper seasoning and hot red pepper flakes.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Rainbow: Aww Girl I'm so sorry! That sounds very painful..2 of my friends have had to have that done several times. I'm praying everything is ok! I also agree w/ krampus--you could have chose something worse when i came to the food! So don't stress!

Abby: Maybe your boyfriend will choose something semi-healthy! GL w/ that!

It's so rainy/gloomy & cold outside! It doesn't look like I'll be venturing out to go anywhere today! Which is okay but I just hate being closed up in this house, it makes me want to eat everything in site. I have been taking my Nascobal (sp?) which is my nasal spray for the B12. I don't really notice any big difference yet but today is Day 3 so hopefully it will start kicking in soon. Today is the second day weighing and being 169..granit I was up .2 lbs but oh well! It's still 169 . I'm going to try and get 3-mile walk in today and maybe 15-20 minutes of strength exercising w/ this bronchitis I haven't been able to do much because of the breathing but I have been gradually increasing it! Hope everyone has a good day/night!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:46 AM   #69  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

another day off soda..good thing i have coffee. i'm in charge of making a dish for thanksgiving, i just havent decided if i'm doing it today or waiting until tonight when my kids are snoozing so i can avoid the helper issues(the one thing i dont want help with are crafts and cooking unless i ask for it)
i posted my hot dress pic in the pic thread my best friend was shocked and asked why i didnt steal it from the owner, i was tempted since it looked good on me but too many issues trying to hide the bra.
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

Just got done with my morning spin class. I had wanted to do yoga after but felt lightheaded so decided to skip it. Now I'm cooking breakfast while I type this.

Abby: Thank you for the laptop wishes. I'm still too scared to try it out. I think your dad and brother's birthdays are a good reason to be a little loose with your diet and I highly doubt those 3 lbs will stick. Good for you for wanting to work harder though.

JL: The same thing happens to me during TOM. My weight drops and I break out right before. I think, for me, it is because I feel so utterly horrible when it's around. I actually love gloomy/rainy days just as long as I'm inside. Perfect time for hot cocoa.

Kawaii: I'm weird, so for Christmas I want workout clothes from Lululemon. My mom got me some for my birthday and I was so utterly happy. haha. What did you end up having for dinner?

krampus: I agree with you about the Harry Potter boys. I can't wait to watch it again. As for butts, I have always had a flat one. Lunges and squats lift it up to make mine noticeable. Nothing too amazing but I'll take anything. Candies are a weakness for me so I admire anyone who can go without it. Your lunch sounds amazing!

rainbow: I'm sorry to hear about your pain! I hope you feel better soon. I get really flustered too at restaurants when the things I want aren't available and I end up getting my old unhealthy favorites. It happens.

elleohelle: Australia sounds amazing! Good luck on your Australia Fitness Plan. I believe in you!

lissa: Good job on not having soda! What dish are you making for Thanksgiving?

Sorry if I missed anyone. I had already typed a pretty long post but for some reason it didn't go through. Going to go watch The Biggest Loser now. It's a guilty pleasure. I don't know how they can work out for 4-6 hours a day. Craziness.

Last edited by KatVee; 11-24-2010 at 12:08 PM.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:54 PM   #71  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

prolly the worst dish for my dad, but its yams, cherry pie filling and apple pie filling i have to make 4 pans worth of it 1 for dads girlfriend 2 for his buddy and his mom and then a massive one for the house
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:07 PM   #72  

Well I just got back from my circuit class and the grocery store... I feel so silly because I know weight training is bad if you don't give your body a day of rest and I have been doing circuit training (which basically trains all of your muscles) and cardio workouts 5x a week in a row. My teacher said that is probably why I haven't seen results as fast as I could be seeing them. That made me feel a little better. So from now on I am doing 3 days of circuit and sticking with my 5 days of cardio. I will let you know how that goes!! Yumm I just had some sushi for lunch and I have been drinking lots and lots of water!!

Also, speaking of HP I am SOOOO SAD!!!!! My little cousins are too young to go so we are seeing tangled instead...sooo I have to wait until this weekend to see HP. Man oh man I just want to go see it already! I cant wait!!

Krampus
-I do like long haired dudes not exclusively but they can be pretty hott! Your lunch sounds amazing wish I could eat it for my lunch... may have to make it one of these days!

JLNichols
-Ugh today it has been rainy and icy here as well. I actually had to get my wipers replaced because right in the drivers side line of vision it was very streaky and hard to see. Now I can see pretty amazingly out of the window As for your weight, I hate being stuck but at least you are not gaining pounds! Keep up the good work and check your tv sometimes they have workout channels or on demand sections with free workouts available.

lissa-I know what you mean about the help... I like to do things my own ways sometimes! Ill have to go check out your picture, Congrats!!

KatVee-I agree that is a crazy amount of time for working out!!
Old 11-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

weee!!!!! so excited this morning (and i'm on my second coffee already so i'll be bouncing around all morning! lol) i stepped on the scale and i just really wanted it to have gone down to 78.0. stepped on it and saw 77.8. this weird as giggle/laugh just started bubbling out of me and i was laughing like a crazy person! i haven't seen 77 in 6 years! 6 years!! looks like i might be able to reach my christmas goal after all!!! SO happy! ^_^

oh and, i got something totally good last night. he let me pick the restaurant so we went to a "western" (as in what japanese people think is white people food, lol) restaurant and i had a set that was chicken with aubergine and a bit of cheese on it. came with a green salad and a little broth soup. awesome. i was still kinda hungry after, but i looked at my cardigan and didn't cheat. haha. did my 30DS L2D4... level 2 is still killing me but seems it's getting a bit easier! now off to another day of nothing at school... weee!!

abby, aww, that sucks about the bf making bad choices... but taking things into your own hands is the way to go!

katvee, ha! i want workout clothes too! mine are falling off my ***, haha... but i figure i probably have to shop for them... i don't know if they have that brand back home, what other brand do you guys like? i ended up thinking of a few more things i could ask my mom... perfume and makeup
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #74  

Trying to make this quick, don't have time for personals, but thanks for all the support guys! I had to get up early to drive my boyfriend an hour out of town where his car is being worked on - not so fun. I am still bleeding, it's basically like I've got my period - not sure if that is what I'm meant to be expecting, so have called the gyno's office and am hoping they'll get back to me - they said it can happen, and they're going to get back to me if the actual doctor has any info.
Did not feel like exercising but I just did 20 sweaty minutes on the treadmill. About to eat a quick lunch and then get showered and ready to go shopping this afternoon - my cousin wants help picking out an outfit for a job interview, and since I'm feeling so nasty about this whole biopsy thing, I might see if I can find something for myself.
I have an unexpected Thanksgiving dinner tonight - one of my boyfriend's friends is apparently obsessed with American stuff so she's doing a dinner with pumpkin pie as well - I'll just be careful what I eat there.
Urgh I am grumpy. Just a couple of quick questions:

Abby Did you experience much bleeding after the biopsy?

krampus Is that actually what an abortion feels like :S?
Old 11-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #75  

Rainbow-I went in because I was bleeding for 2 weeks straight. I ended up having a miscarrage so I was still bleeding afterwords, but I am not sure if that was because of the procedure or because of my TOM. At first we weren't sure what it was and could have been a number of things, which is really scary so I know how you feel. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that things get better for you!