Old 11-22-2010, 12:52 AM   #16  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Lol, it's funny that KatVee commented on only buying gym clothes and Krampus commented on only buying going out stuff. ALL my tops are tank tops, dressy enough for retail but not really dressy. As for bottoms working where I work always wear gym clothes and that's all I've bought since I quit retail and where them A LOT!!!! I was getting to the point where I had nothing to wear when it wasn't 85. So, I finally gave in and bought a lot of stuff.

Rainbow Agree with Kat I think you might have slept on your neck wrong, that tends to cause a few days of pain. As for the hours I was guesstimating, if it's 5 p.m. there and 9 p.m. here that would be 21 hours. Good math my dear!

KatVee Go to cycle!!! I always feel soooooo much better when I get in a good cycle class.

Kawaii No worries on taking a break, you deserve it you hard working one!
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:15 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

KatVee Wee Harry Potter! Did you like it? I loved it. Really want to see it again. I think my boyfriend's mum has cooked up a chicken curry, so we'll have that with rice. I am so hungry and calories are low so I'm not worried that is has coconut milk in it - but I'll weigh my portion anyway.

mybigwish Probably the only good math I've done in a while! Numbers/science type stuff are NOT my specialty at all. Urgh, the clothes thing...I am rotating between literally about 5 outfits at the moment.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:24 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

Height: 5'5

krampus
yeah and he was one of the first people to do it. even though it wouldn't say it was my birthday on his facebook until a day later and it was still friday afternoon his time. i'm stupid but i got really excited about it. Sigh, want to get over him!! It's not like he sent me a present or anything.

rainbow
OOoh Sufjan Stevens! He wrote a song about my hometown.

It's TOM so that's why I weigh what I weigh. I'll wait until after that is all over and then I'll be back to normal I think. Here's hoping I get to 160 by XMAS. That would be awesome.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:55 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

rainbow: I absolutely loved the movie!! I really like the fact that since they split the last book up, they can get more detailed. Do you have the recipe for the curry? I've been craving it like crazy but I don't know any great places to get it from.

mybigwish: Whenever school starts, I always wear nice clothes at the beginning but halfway into the semester, I fall back into my workout shorts, flip flops, and whatever top I can find. Never fails. I'm not a huge fan of jeans for some reason. It's a good thing it's warm 98% of the time where I live.

elleohelle: I hope you had an amazing birthday!
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:18 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

elleohelle I hope your birthday was good! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What's your hometown? I love his music, have been a fan for a good few years now - it's the first time he's ever come to New Zealand (at least that I know of) so I'm pretty excited!

KatVee I don't have a recipe I'm sorry! My boyfriend's mum (and actually myself as well, if I'm cooking curry) always uses a curry sachet thing that you just add coconut milk (I use lite) and the meat/veges to. It's not the healthiest but it still fits in to my plan and I enjoy it - though to be honest I enjoy it more when I've cooked it as opposed to her cooking it - I like to put in more veges!

Oh this neck issue is no fun. I think I'm going to stop being propped up with my laptop like I currently am and may have to lie down. I want to read but I'm not sure that's conducive to my pain. We'll see. Early morning tomorrow, staff meeting at work before we open. Have to get up and prepare my lunch - I just went to the supermarket to get some stuff so I can make myself a kind of egg english muffin thing with chicken bacon.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

It's on the Illinois Album. Starts with a D

I'm freaking out and really upset. I bought a swimsuit from land's end for my trip to Australia. It's just not flattering on me at all. Makes me look like I have a huge pot belly. It was a yellow tankini. The top is too tight on my stomach and the bottom is too tight so my gut sticks out a bit. Just too tight and not flattering on me at all. It was a size 12! I can't believe I'm 165 and still a freaking size 14. I spent 50$ on it and can't return it since I had my mom mail it to me from the US. I hate my body. It's so frustrating to lose all this weight and have such a bad body. I think maybe I'm better off canceling my trip for Australia and just save the money for a tummy tuck.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #22  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Elle Bathing suits are notoriously hard to buy online/mail , no matter what size you are! They are just too exact, you can try on a hundred and like none. Don't feel too discouraged by it not fitting, believe me with my past weight loss and my skinny family, I know that these things are hard for anyone to find!

Rainbow Well, despite the fact that you might be in pain we appreciate your constant propping up to talk to us . How was the chicken curry? I've never had that, I'm not very adventurous with my food. As for the outfits I purposely only bought a pair of jeans and bought one pair a month or so ago. I have some for the sizes as I lose weight, but the tops...I'll probably be able to wear a large top from target till I get pretty close to my goal weight. My sis a ~~110 is in a medium, we just like our tops loser.

Kat I know exactly what you mean! A lot of my time in college I had class and work on different days so my class outfits were sweats then senior year I started advising and working almost everyday so I had to look presentable. Now, at work I can't wear nice stuff so I at least try to when I'm not working.

Anyway, you'd think with all my talking it's I dunno 3 p.m. here..... no!! It's 4:10 in the morning and I have to be up at 6:15 for work. I usually take naps daily and have no problem, but the past few days my naps have caused me to wake up in the middle of the night/early morning and not be very tired. So, I guess I'll try to get back to sleep.
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Hi ladies!

I did some shopping this weekend too! I went to White House Black Market which has great classic pieces that I can wear to work and out, however they are very $$$. Good thing I had a coupon and bought a few things on sale....I even bought a pair of size 6 jeans! Woot! Granted there is some stretch in them, but WHATEVER!

We had our first Thanksgiving of four yesterday. It was delicious. I skipped breakfast and dinner and was down to 149.0 this morning which is the lowest I've seen since I've been bouncing between 149.2-150.8 for the past 2 weeks or so! I'd love to get to 148.something before the end of the week, then I would only be missing my Thanksgiving goal but a pound and some ounces, although my end of Nov. goal is the same as my Thanksgiving goal so there is still time for that one!

Rainbow- When I visted NZ we were about 18 hours apart in time difference.
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #24  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

elleohelle, don't be stupid. Go to Australia and have fun. You have a month before you go, who knows what changes you might make bodywise by then? That said it is horrifying to try something on and realize it's not a good fit. Sorry that happened to you.

LindsB I LOVE WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET. Such classy clothes. Nice work on getting below 150!

I'm drunk and I ate ice cream and a tiny slice of pizza and some nuts and chocolate chips at the bar. Dammit. I went for a run today and weighed 57.2 kg afterward which was reassuring, and had vegetables with peanut sauce for dinner. Total calories are under 1800 which is good enough.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #25  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi, my name is Jenn and I'm a shopoholic.

I've always been into shopping (for anything, clothes, baby stuff, house stuff, even groceries) but lately it has gotten to another level. It doesn't even have to be stuff for me, I just need to buy things. Hopefully I've about got it out of my system.

Had a good weekend. The little one and I went shopping both days. Hubby got home last night. I was very low on calories yesterday, so we got personal pan pizzas for dinner. I got the veggie lovers and it was SOOO good!! I was still only at 1200 for the day.

Also on the shopping front - I go to a lot of stores and look at stuff for me but usually end up not buying anything (i'm usually at lunch or have the little one, so I can't try stuff on.) I feel like i have to find a whole new style to go with my new size. I'm smaller than I've ever been, so I don't know what to look for. When I was bigger, I had specific criteria that an item had to match. I don't have that anymore and it makes me anxious in a way. Its like a whole new clothing world has opened up to me and I don't know where to start.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Elle--Aww girl don't stress out! Even when I was a little bit smaller than I am now I had a problem finding swimsuits in the store that were suppose to be my size. I couldn't imagine getting one in the mail.

Rainbow- Yeah. You are deff. living in the future. I was always curious because it was Monday quite a bit earlier there then it was here! lol

Ok. So I was debating but I got on the scale (even w/ TOM being here shortly) this morning and it read 170.8! 170 was my Thanksgiving goal and I'm considering that I hit it. I'm beyond happy! So I'm going to start working towards my Christmas goal which is 163 and also puts me in the "overweight" category on the BMI scale. Although I didn't work out that hard yesterday I do believe that me working out after dinner helps out a lot!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 195/181.6/140

Height: 5'6"

Just stopping in to say I'm jealous all you ladies bought new clothes! I'm waiting off before I buy more because I know I'm going to be losing weight and changing sizes.
I'm starting a new waitressing job in the next couple of weeks, so I willhave so much mroe money to spend soon!
chubbyhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #28  
aml
...okay, so...

S/C/G: 200/173/150

Height: 5'7"

rainbow monday-haters always remind me of this little guy:

JL boo hiss at having bronchitis, i hope you get well soon and 170! you get to see the 160s thread soon, congratulations!!

my weekend was kinda off, too. i didn't eat very well (i never do on weekends, i'm so busy with weird work schedules and running back and forth with school projects and lazing around with my boyfriend), and when i weighed this morning i was at 173 instead of 172. i saw hp7, dobby was extra cute! what's everyone (who celebrates) got planned for this thanksgiving? i think i'm just going to try my hardest to stay on plan all week and let myself have a regular thanksgiving. because its one of my favorite holidays. i just love it

Last edited by aml; 11-22-2010 at 11:14 AM.
aml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #29  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

S/C/G: 340/276/150

Height: 5'6"

Sounds like everyone had an exciting weekend! Mine was pretty relaxing. I've been trying to cut out pasta and last night I went with my parents to my favorite Italian restaurant. Being vegan, there's not much on the menu that I can have. I had a beet salad to start and then this mushroom marinara with pasta. But this week I really want to eat as least amount of pasta and bread as possible.
kerielaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:41 PM   #30  
getting there

S/C/G: 325/273/200

Height: 5'8

Hello!

This is my first time posting in this part of the board and I just rejoined in yesterday. I pretty much just started last month and Thursday will make it my first full month. I've lost 21 lbs so far and I love the changes! Feels good for my clothes to fit me comfortably without the muffin top. I've been doing the Full Plate Diet where you basically fill up on fiber and moderation on everything else. Just this past week I lost 9lbs and I'm excited and proud that for once I didn't cheat...it wasn't easy.

I hope to get to know all of yall!

krampus- I can't stand seeing you talk about Oita and you live in Fukuoka. I've visted both cities and would just love for one day of eating and shopping in Japan. Of course I went to Hawks town I believe its called and just my luck there was an earthquake that day and it took twice as long to get home in Iwakuni. I left 7 years ago after 6 years, but still dream about it everyday.
nikkster is offline   Reply With Quote