Old 11-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #106  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

If you're bad with impulse game purchases, I should totally not tell you about Steam
>.>
<.<
http://store.steampowered.com/
US dollars though. I dont know if i would have a massageat the mall especially at this time of year. But I know that the Auckland Massage College has a student clinic where you can get a therapeutic head and neck massage for $30 if you dont mind a student doing it. Apparently theyre really good but theyre only open during term time so Im not sure when they close this year. Distration is so hard! But its a toasty day today. Could even head to the beach
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

So it's unusually cold today. It's usually summer weather here but we had a cold front yesterday night. I accidently slept in and now today has become a lazy day in sweats and hot cocoa. haha.

Kawaii: I really like the tanks from this season. It's very flattering. I don't know if they've had it in the past but I noticed this season. So I saw the "Where Are They Now" special and they make me want to do a marathon. That's saying a lot because I hate running but maybe I'll make it a goal one day. Hope you had a good night with your friends.

rainbow: I'm sorry to hear about the Starbucks closing! I'm also a fan of dresses. I've been told I wear them too much. I don't care either way. I'm comfortable in them.

Abby: I need a new swimsuit! Maybe I'll do the same thing you're doing. Any swimsuit on sale right now would be on a huge sale since it's winter time. Hopefully I'll be at goal by the time summer comes around.

Back to working out tomorrow morning. My legs needed the rest these two days. They've been sore this past week.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

JL, yay for being good on thanksgiving! what does BFMF stand for? i'm sure you'll see 168 soon since you're being so good! no, i haven't finished 30DS yet, i'm on day 16. i was doing it every other day at first and i recently started doing a few days in a row with a day of rest now and then...

rainbow, show us the dress! and congrats on being good at your party!

icon, yeah, it does help being here. i can speak a lot better than read and write though, so that's why i need to study!!

katvee, yeah, the thanks are nice! i think they've had them from previous ones too but they only start wearing them from like week 9-10 or something? nothing in the world would make me wanna do a marathon though! lol. if you decide to do it, i'll be cheering you on! haha. and no such thing as wearing dresses too much!! haha.

well, as for me, i had a good time with my girls yesterday, but it was a big fail diet wise... lol. first the school lunch had been very bad at school so i hadn't eaten much. by the time it was time to go home i was starving and i knew i wasn't gonna last til 6:30 so i got a short-size gingerbread latte (no whip) from starbucks to fill me up a bit. met my girls and they decided to go to the omurice restaurant. bad! bad! i got a set with a soup and a salad, thinking "i'll eat that, it's healthy, and then eat only half the omurice", but when i got my main dish it was SO good that i just ate the whole thing. a plate of omurice is like 1000 calories or something so... meh. then we walked my friend to her bus and after me and my other friend were gonna go home but we ran into this guy that we know and ended up going for a few drinks with him... eeeh... so i estimate that i had about 2600 calories yesterday...

this morning scale was back to saying 78.2 but i figure i deserve it and it's probably not real gain anyways... i'm not beating myself up over my "cheat" too much cuz i know it could've been a lot worse. i was actually gonna go to the convenience store and buy some chocolate (cuz i was craving it and i figured i was already over my calories anyways so whatever) and then just before reaching, this guy comes up to me and starts chatting me up!! so i got his phone number and didn't buy any chocolate, haha....

anyways, tonight i'm supposed to go clubbing so i know that i'll be drinking again so i'm gonna try and keep my calories to a minimum so that i can have room for a few drinks without going overboard. i'm also gonna do 30DS and then i have an appointment to get my nails done! i'll show you a pic tomorrow they are gonna be khaki this time, eheh... and i guess in my downtime before the party i'm gonna try and study a bit!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #109  

Kawaii: You traded in chocolate for a guy's number. haha. That's awesome! Too bad I like chocolate more than guys right now. You live a fun-filled life. You make me miss my sorority days. I hope you had a great time! Thanks for the encouragement about the marathon. It will probably be a loooooong time from now if I ever do it. What exactly is omurice? I'm going to probably end up googling it.

Spinning was ridiculously brutal today. Two instructors who told us we were burning off our Thanksgiving meal. They even said the point of today was to fatigue us. Glad it's over.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:51 PM   #110  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I just got back from a 4 day trip for the holiday. Haven't had time to catch up with everyone yet, but I will!

So, saw family members I haven't seen in months, and they were pretty surprised at my overall weight loss. My aunt kept saying she needed to take tips from me on weight loss, and I got called "skinny" for the first time EVER in my life!

And people asked me what I did to lose the weight, also for the first time. And my uncle asked if I was going to lose more weight, saying that I didn't need to lose any more (not in a strict way, just kind of in a shocked way). That surprised me. I mean, I'm still overweight.

I said 'thanks' a lot, vaguely said I'd been eating healthy and exercising, and didn't answer the "are you going to lose more?" question. I was saved by someone else dragging my uncle away for something.

It's all very weird to me. But I think I'm overcoming my awkwardness with compliments and comments about my weight loss (good thing, as I plan to lose about 30+ more lbs). I've decided people will react to me however I look; may as well have 'em react to a thin me.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii Well done on the guys number instead of the chocolate hah! Awesome. Sounds like you had a fun time even if you did eat a little off plan - but don't worry too much about it!

KatVee Eep, spinning. I've never been but my boyfriend goes sometimes and says he basically sweats buckets all over the floor.

Lianna Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving away, and that is pretty awesome about the compliments and learning to deal with them - I'm kind of bad at answering questions about it.

~Oh man. So according to my little pie chart on FitDay where I log my foods, my percentages yesterday were as follows: 18% Carbs, 18% Protein, 26% Fat, 38% Alcohol. Oops. I had close to a 2000 calorie day, and nearly 700 of those calories were from Bacardi. Hah. It's not really that funny, but I kind of thought it was crazy. My tolerance is weird. I couldn't feel the alcohol for a while and then all of a sudden it hit me! I had a pretty fun night aside from the fact I was rather drunk and I get very honest and truthful and I speak too much - I told a couple of my friends (one male friend...awkward) about my biopsy and being worried about the results and stuff. None of them minded but I still feel like it's something you don't just go blabbering on about. Oh well. I don't feel bad about it. I do feel bad about the few fries I had after the girl whose party it was baked some in the oven - but at that point I was almost too drunk so I probably needed some food or else I would have not been in a good state. Actually I think I wasn't before that, I definitely remember having a bit of a "rest" on the floor with my eyes closed.

I think I kind of needed a bit of a stress-release night, and while I'm not an advocate for using alcohol for problems, it was nice to have a few drinks and just unwind...I probably just had a few too many hah.

The biopsy related bleeding started up again last night. I was so excited as it had been about a day and a half with nothing and then when I was at the party it started again. Urgh. I'm not happy about it but there isn't much I can do. If it's still going when a week has passed since the procedure, I'll call the doctor again.

New weight this morning, 70.2kg / 154.7 pounds. SO close to my halfway goal, just 200grams away! I'm pretty excited about that.

I'm at work today, it's meant to be a nice day and it is really sunny outside - supposedly it will get to 26 degrees celsius (79 fahrenheit) so I'd kind of like to be out enjoying it - but I finish at 4pm so I'll still have some time. Might get to play some Wii with my boyfriend when I'm done, or go for a bike ride or something...who knows. We're having a family dinner at my aunt and uncle's place tonight as a joint celebration - my dad's birthday a little late, and my cousin's birthday which was yesterday. It's pot luck and my mum said she'd bring stuff on behalf of my boyfriend and I - so I'll know there'll be stuff I can eat happily as she knows I'll probably worry. I'm having a lower calorie day today to make up for the last couple of days - that's usually how I do it haha.

Hope you're all having good weekends!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Rainbow: Yeah that sounds like me! When I have too many drinks i get real chatty and say a little too much. But maybe it was good to talk to someone about it. Awesome about your new weigh in!

Lianna: Awesome about all the ocmpliments and glad you had a good holiday vacation!

Kawaii: BFBM means Burn Fat Boost Metabolism it is a workout that Jillian Michaels leads.

As for me this weekend so far I have stayed w/in my calorie range, workout, drunk all my water, and I've been pretty good so far. As for the scale, this standstill has lasted 4-5 days now! I have been 169, now don't get me wrong I love being in the 160's but I would rather be getting closer to the 150's now. But I'm sure that it will start moving shortly. Today was my dad's birthday and although we can't order him a pizza or anything me and my hubby did cook him a really good and semi-healthy dinner. Well fingers crossed tomorrow the scale will be lower
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

JL Sounds like you're doing good! Yeah I get super chatty haha - it was good to talk to a few people about it, but probably inappropriate hah. Hope the scales are kind to you!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:31 AM   #114  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

I'M BACK!!!! I missed you all so much! I have to get up before 7 am and it's already almost midnight so I can't catch up and leave personals but I'll be back to my usual chatty self tomorrow.

So, here it goes...I BOMBED on food this weekend, I mean there was almost nothing for me to eat that wasn't snacky food. So chips, cookies, etc. UGH! But by the end of the trip (today) my sister and I just decided whatever and that we would get back on the wagon tomorrow. Which for her means working out (since she doesn't need to diet) and for me means back to 1,200 a day and workouts! But I know I can do it and I was out of town for the past 5 days so eating over the top is not exactly uncommon.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and I'm back for the long hall!!! My biggest goal now is Christmas, I want to look AMAZING for my parents party, I know I won't be at my goal weight, but I'd like to look HOT none the less.
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:15 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

katvee, nice job on the spinning! and lol at your comment on my life. it is pretty boring usually, but because japan is so weird, occasionally really weird/funny/dramatic stuff tends to happen, haha... this is omurice:

it's basically an omelette stuffed with rice and topped with some kind of sauce. traditionally it was just ketchup but now there's restaurants that serve about 50 different kinds of omurice. it's REALLY good, and really bad for your diet, haha...

Lianna, that's great! i'm really hoping i get as many compliments when i go home for christmas! lol. don't mind your uncle, i'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way

rainbow, i'm kinda like you on most of my calories yesterday were booze!! but hey, as long as we don't make a habbit of it... and yeah, it's good to unwind!

JL, thanks! i quite like her so i might get it later on if you recommend it. i'm more than halfway through 30DS now, yay! i'm sure you'll see a move soon... i understand how frustrating it can be!!

mybigwish, lol, you're funny! well, what's done is done, right? just get back on the wagon!

as for me... oooh boy! well saturday started out good. woke up pretty late (which becoming rare for me. lol) and had a good breakfast, made a stir-fry with some meat i was gonna lose and packed it for 2 meals, did my 30DS, hopped in the shower and ran off to my nail appointment! (i was late, eheh)

here's the result :

they don't look quite like i thought they would, but i guess they are still cool, right? the nailist said the swirls look like seaweed and i thought that was funny after that, off home to try and not touch anything for a while, food, and then getting ready to go out. met up with friends (all guys! pretty rare for me, haha) and we headed off to the club and had lots of fun even though the male selection was REALLY disapointing... what's up with that?! lol. i did find out that the bartender i've been crushing over for the last 2 years is now single though!! i dunno what i'm gonna do with that bit of information though... eheh. he is soooo so cute. really good guy, not sleezy or anything, and he was totally in love with his gf before... but he always kinda flirts with me... anyways! so yeah, i hadn't eaten much for the whole day so i'd be able to have a few drinks, and i had like 4 drinks and a tequila shot, which isn't that much i think, and i was fine for a while, but then when we left i was like "oooh, i'm kinda really drunk now!" lol. and i was starving so me and this one guy went off to the convenience store to buy crap (bad nessa!! but i was drunk so...) and while we were there he saw this cute japanese girl and started hitting on her (cuz he macks on everything that moves, it's terrible) and i'm the one who ended up getting her number cuz she thought i was so cute and wanted to be my friend. lol. not sure how happy he was about that, eheh...

so anyways, the good thing is that i passed out before being able to eat most of that crap, but the bad is that i was terribly sick a few hours later. spent the whole morning holding my stomach and barfing. fun times. that hadn't happened to me in a LONG time, and honestly 4 drinks?! i know i had a shot of tequila, but still!! i guess it's cuz i've been dieting... it's the only way to explain it!! anyways, i spent the whole day sleeping intermitently after that, and i did eat a bit of the crap i'd bought yesterday because i figured that i wouldn't be eating anything else today so i might as well. i did weigh myself this afternoon and scale said 77.4, and though normally that would make me do backflips of happiness, i'm not gonna believe it just yet since i'd just been sick. i also couldn't work-out today so that kinda sucks, but i'll do it tomorrow.

on that note, goodnight to all! (and sorry about the big picture... even though i shrunk it on photobucket, it still shows up huge... wtf...)
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #116  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

rainbowstripe: Yeah, the questions can be weird. I try to stay vague until someone actually wants details.
I hope everything goes okay with your biopsy - I'll keep you in my prayers.

JLNichols07: Yes, it was a lot of fun overall. Happy birthday to your dad! And I'm sure the scale will start moving soon. Standstills are a pain, though.

KawaiiCandie: That omurice looks AMAZINGly tasty! I want one. And your nails are so cute! I love the sparkly and the green.
Nah, my uncle didn't mean anything by it. I analyze my weight way more than anyone else. But it's my hobby right now, so. My uncle's a sweetheart, really.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 11-28-2010 at 11:37 AM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:26 PM   #117  

Lianna: Congrats on all the compliments!

rainbow: I get pretty chatty when I've been drinking too. I like your comment about resting on the floor. I've totally done that before. haha.

mybigwish: I'm glad you're back!! I was wondering where you were but I figured it was because of the holidays. I have an annual family Christmas party that I want to look amazing at too. We can work on it together!

JL: I hope your scale moved for you. I still have excess sodium from Thanksgiving and all of the leftovers. Bleh.

Kawaii: You got another phone number! haha. Your nails are so sparkly. I like it. I usually hate getting my nails done unless they're my toes. The omurice looks yummy! You might have gotten drunk faster because you didn't eat much during the day.

I got my ticker! Yay.