Old 11-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #91  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Soooo...kinda went crazy eating wise and took a couple of days off eating. I was just so tired. I took a multivitamin this morning and im trying to start over. I have some new eating ideas (thanks everyone who wrote in my thread, i'll head over there soon) and I realised that I need rewards for good weeks. I mean, I get a buzz out of a loss but I also get a buzz from cake So thats my new plan. Apart from that not much happening here, saw my sister off to africa this afternoon so that was fun. And I have the day off, so might do some light chores now and just enjoy it.

kawaii- i bet you looked super cute! Whats the japanese test on? Is it a language proficiency test?

rainbow- aw that sucks Good on you for the jog though, I totally would have thrown in the towel for a while
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

Height: 5'5

rainbow That stinks! I hope it gets better soon

So it's Friday in Japan and I'm going to Tokyo Disney Sea on Sunday
I'll hit the gym for an hour cardio on Friday and Saturday.
My goals for next week are:
1. Do an hour of cardio everyday this week except Monday (gym is closed)
2. Weightlift Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
3. Quit my morning diet coke.
4. Eat 1400 calories or less everyday.

I ate 1800 yesterday and I'm kind of kicking myself over it. Not the end of the world, but I CAN do better. And will.
It's so frustrating that the gym is a good 30 minute drive away, but I have to make my physical health a priority, despite the gas money.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:54 PM   #93  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

57.2 kg/126 lbs this morning. I ended up eating around 1400 yesterday. Nice to know that ONE DAY of being on plan can undo 2 weeks of setbacks. Pooping is more regular these days. Weekend is nothing but a sea of booze and food, hopes are not terribly high. But I think I can get back to this weight for December 1. I had set 57.0 as my goal for that date but we'll see.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

katvee, we don't have target in Canada or at least not in Quebec anyways... actually, and i'm a total geek for admitting this though, but i kinda want some biggest loser workout clothes! lol. i've been watching the show and i think they're cute and colorful. plus it'd be funny. i wonder if i can get them anywhere in canada?? hmm...

icon, i can understand getting a buzz from cake! XD don't worry about it too much... hmm.. i like to reward myself (a bit too much) with gettin my nails done, or going to buy a new cd, or even just a magazine... here there is only one store that has english magazines and it costs like 12-15$ to get a copy of just your usual cosmo or marie claire, so it's really a treat when i do decide to buy one!! lol. oh, and yeah, it's a proficiency test... there are 5 levels, 1 being the hardest and 5 being the easiest. i'm taking level 4. i took the easiest level last year and passed with flying colors so i'm hoping i'll do good this time as well!! i HATE studying though... i really need a teacher breathing down my neck to make me do anything, haha....

elle, you seem to be making things so much more difficult for yourself each week... you're working out so hard! don't beat yourself up over 1800 cals or a morning coke... i think you can still lose weight without doing more and more and more... but anyways, it's just my opinion. haha. i could never imagine working out everyday... nevermind twice a day!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

KatVee Same here, I hate pads so much. The thanksgiving dinner was kind of good! They said get there 6.30 to eat at 7 - me and my boyfriend got there a bit late, just after 7 - we didn't end up eating til after 9pm haha - we had roast chicken, potatoes, mushrooms, green bean casserole, sweet potato pie, mac and cheese - basically anything the girl decided was "American" haha. There was pumpkin pie as well.

lissa Yeah...it is a pain. My doc said "don't stick anything up there for 2-3 days" but everything I've read on the web says more like 1 week - 2 weeks...I need to stop googling things.

Kawaii Sorry your weekend is panning out like you wanted - but yay on the cute outfit! I'm sure you look great!

Icon Believe me, I wanted to. I woke up this morning to my boyfriend trying to drag me out of bed to exercise. I gave him the grumpiest look, but the truth is it's probably better I did it - otherwise I would have spent the whole morning feeling sorry for myself hah. I do feel pretty grumpy about this whole situation though. Hope your day off is good!

elleohelle FUN! Disney Sea! That sounds super fun, I hope you have a great time. Thanks for the support - good luck for your goals and don't stress the higher cal day!

~Urgh...so if my mood wasn't already sillyish grumpy already, I just found out that the Starbucks by my work is closing on Monday
That makes me sad. Light frappucinos were my calorie planned treat for some days, and especially with summer and Christmas coming up (bringing with it more work hours) I was looking forward to getting them! Now I can only get one today and Sunday and then not again! I am sad, I know it's silly.
Also, I know I keep harping on about it...but I hate bleeding. Right now I wish I were not a woman. FREAKING BIOPSY = DOOOOOOOM.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #96  

Oh. Also I am really close to my half way point now, 70.5kg (155.4 pounds). So I guess not everything is bad.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

kawaii I know I sound hardcore, but I'm just so tired of having a crappy body. I've been working at this for about a year now and it's annoying to still be so heavy. If I work hard, I think I can lose 2lbs a week. The swimsuit and turning 25 was a big wakeup call. Being thin is not the goal, but men are not attracted to girls who have a gut. I happen to have a huge gut. Stupid apple shaped genetics- makes me less healthy and attractive.

Last edited by elleohelle; 11-25-2010 at 10:26 PM.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:53 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

elle, oh hon, you don't have a crappy body! you're thinner than me!!! sure you're not at your goal weight yet, but you're still hotter than a lot of people! lol. i think most of the hangups you got now are mostly in your head... cuz 160 isn't that different from 140 and that's not much different from 130...

when you get to a "normal range" weight, people stop to notice you in a "bad" light. you're just normal. they don't even stop to think twice about you. it's you, who still thinks that people are judging you horribly with their eyes... i mean, i get that it takes a while for that kind of thinking to change, but i'm just saying. you're hot! enjoy it! lol.

rainbow, yeah, apparently my students agree that i look cute today. i even had a few 7th graders trying to look up my skirt as i was climbing the stairs!!! *dies of shame* but then, i'm thinking, maybe in some super warped way, this is some kind of NSV? lol. afterall, who wants to look up the skirt of a fat-***? lol. aaah, i'm a ******, nevermind me... but yeah, those dumb little morons... they were so not subtle about it too... lol. oh well.

but yeah, i feel cute so that's good. going out to eat with some friends again tonight so i really hope we go somewhere i can make good choices. and depending on how late i get back home, we'll see if i do one more day of 30DS. i had kinda planned it as a rest day, but i haven't lost any this morning, and i don't feel tired, so i think i can do it (if i get home at a reasonable time ) this makes me happy too, because i am gettin in a "i can do it" mindframe for my exercise. i still hate it, mind you, and it's still really hard, but i can see that it's improving a lot of things for me so i don't want to stop. hey... look at me! lol.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:59 AM   #99  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

elleohelle as you know by listening to me whine, be prepared for lower weights to not be all bells and whistles. my gut now is proportional to my gut when i was 30 lbs heavier arghhhh

kawaii instead of "if i have time" just tell yourself "before i can sleep, i have to do 30DS." that works!

rainbowstripe I'm really sorry to hear about the prolonged bleeding and Starbucks closing down. Double whammy this week. But congrats on your new low!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

RAINBOW: I'm really sorry you're still bleeding. Hopefully it'll stop soon. And starbucks closing...booo that sucks! Maybe you'll find a new resturant close by you like!

KAWAII: Did you complete 30DS? Hope you had fun w/ your friends!

ICON: MMMM cake does sound pretty good! LOL It's okay to reward yourself as long as you don't over due it! Like I would because if I tried rewarding myself with something like that I would so go overboard!

Welp..been at 169 for the past 4 days..although the ounces is lower the it's still 169 I guess I should be happy thought and TOM is almsot over with. I did about 20 minutes of BFBM..for some reason I can't get threw that whole thing for the life of me! And when I did the arm swings yesterday I believe I did something to my chest because now it hurts (oops!) Hopefully it'l pass though. Thanksgiving here was really good I managed to stay within my calories (yey me!) and we got the Christmas Tree up last night so thats good. As far as today goes, we have to pay some bills but I have stacks up homework to do..ugh I can't wait until Dec 7 (which is my Christmas break from school!) Hope all yall had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have a great day today!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #101  

Sorry Ladies I don't have a lot of time soooo, I will do personals later I hope everyone had wonderful Thanksgivings!! So yesterday my day started out normal, had some eggs and cottage cheese for breakfast and I thought I would try on some of my size 12 skinny jeans (which a few months ago I couldn't even pull up!). I got them on!!! and I buttoned them, they did give me major muffin top but the point is my body is changing and I am sooo happy about that. I didn't go over board yesterday I stuck to turkey and a seafood salad that my grandmother made. I was so happy someone brought a somewhat healthier fruit desert so I had a very small slice of pumpkin pie and some of that fruit desert. I did grab a burger though late last night with the bf... shame on me Oh well back to clean eating today and work work work.

This is totally off subject but I found a picture of a really cute swimsuit and tried looking for it this morning. Didn't find that suit but found another one that I like even better. I am thinking about purchasing it to motivate me even more and hopefully by the time summer rolls around I can wear it!! Well Ill be back on later and do some personals!! Happy shopping (any of you black friday shoppers!)
Abbyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Abby -- Yey for your size 12's fitting! Im sure that muffin top will be gone before u no it!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #103  

krampus Yeah, no fun. I want my Starbucks fix!

Abby Yay for finding a swimsuit! I am dreading the thought of one - and since it's pretty much summer here very soon now...well...basically I'm trying not to think about it haha.

JL I can't believe it! You're doing so so well, you just zoomed through the 170s!

~I did well at my work's Christmas party - I just chose very small amounts of the things I wanted (including some really tasty carrot cake with cream cheese frosting) and estimated it all when I got home. I didn't drink any alcohol either, just diet soda. It was actually a fairly on plan day, so I'm happy.
The bleeding appears to have stopped but I don't want to get too excited because I thought that it had stopped the other day...so I guess I'll just wait and see. Now I'm actually freaking out a little bit because I thought about it more, and the reasoning for doing a biopsy. I'm scared. I guess I can't do anything but wait for the results though.
I'm going out with my sister to get coffee. I had a weird dream last night with my ex boyfriend in it. And my current boyfriend. I feel a bit weird today. My boyfriend went out to some clothing sale this morning and then he's going to buy some parts for this shisha pipe he wants to make himself from scratch. He is weird sometimes, has too many projects on the go and never finishes any of them!
I hope you ladies have good weekends! Oh I meant to say - I caved and bought another dress. I am a dress fiend. I need to stop spending my money on dresses! Just because they are on sale and they fit nicely is not a reason to buy them!! Shoes on the other hand...I think I need new shoes. Hah.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #104  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Well ive been trying to come up with rewards that arent food. Since food rewards are kinda set backs, given what would count as a reward for me xD So i've come up with a few things for on plan weeks- sports bras, clothes, massages etc. Should last me at least a month or so. Then i'll have to come up with more >.<

Rainbow- A dress being on sale and fitting is totally a reason to buy it! And I think you definately need new shoes to go with it I think you are being so brave with the biopsy. I hope they dont take too long to get back to you I guess I would try to stay distracted and remember worrying about it now isnt going to change the outcome

kawaii- oic, good luck with it! Im sure you will do well. Being immersed in the language probably helps a lot!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #105  

Icon Those are good reward ideas! I love getting massages at the mall sometimes. Would totally get one today if I didn't think everywhere would be crazy busy. Already had to cancel plans for coffee with my sister because I think everywhere is doing Christmas craziness! Thanks for the support. I think distracting myself is the best idea, but I'm not good at it. I'm going to play my new Wii game now - I bought it the other night, it arrived Thurs but I haven't had a chance to play it yet - I'm bad with impulse game purchases!