Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 01:55 AM   #31  
Never More Than Today!

S/C/G: 192/149.8/135

Height: 5'2

Holy freakin' cold in NJ today! I wasn't able to log in most of yesterday and some of today but I'm back.

I caught up on some much needed sleep. When I stepped on the scale today it was an even 155. I couldn't believe it! I wish it was weigh in day for me!

Amba, you are probably just stalling and gaining muscle like I did in the 160s. It's crazy how our bodies have to play catch up some time. I'm still holding out hope that you'll be at 157 on Sunday!!

nrz242, CONGRATS on the normal BMI! I so wish I was in that boat!

As for me, this weekend is nice and full of Christmas-y things. Tomorrow I have to replace some of the lights outside that have burned out and clean the front windows in preparation for stringing lights (joy!). We bought our tree today and we're giving it the night to fall (although some of my younger cousins were over tonight "decorating it"... we undecorated when they left). Tomorrow night we're going to a cash for gold party. I'll finally be able to get rid of some things that can't be repaired and others I never wear. After that we're decorating our tree. Then church and football on Sunday!
Old 12-12-2009, 03:14 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Kurri--I got to thinking that maybe since I upped my exercise pretty significantly that I might be too low on my calorie intake now. So I'm going to try raising my calories a bit, and do some zig-zagging....hopefully that'll break the stall! And congrats on seeing 155!! That's HALF WAY to the 140s already!!!

Last edited by Amba Dawn; 12-12-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 204/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'9

Amba that is a good idea, also that will give you more room to move them down when you lose more weight.
The tacky christmas party was fun last night! I did drink too much but I have been good with calories today and I will be tomorrow too so I shouldnt go up too much. (i hope)
Ill post I picture of my outfit it was pretty funny!!

Last edited by CollegeGirl; 12-12-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 155/*see ticker*/115

We got a new scale, and our old one was adding about 3 pounds.

Still, I'm really happy because I haven't seen the scale this low in a few months. And I'm almost in the 140's!
Old 12-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #35  

151! soo close to my second goal.

Keep up the hard work ladies <3 I'm so proud of all of youuu
Old 12-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #36  

Collegegirl-LOVE the outfit!! I'm throwing our 2nd Annual Ugly Xmas Sweater Party this weekend! We had SO much fun with it last year--and I'm sure we will again this year! And btw, you look GREAT!!

Iwannalose-Congrats on being SO close to the 140s!! That's one easy way to lose weight!! lol Maybe ALL of the scales are wrong...and we all really weigh 120lbs! haha

As for myself, today was my weigh-in day and the scale didn't even budge for the week But TOM showed up again which I wasn't expecting (been really weird the past couple months since I started dieting)...so that's a big part of it I'm sure. And this is the first time since I started losing weight that I haven't seen a loss...so I had to expect it to happen eventually! We'll see what happens next week!
Old 12-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 204/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'9

Thanks Amba and at least the scale didnt go up!!
I weighed in today with 153.4 so not to bad of a gain with all that I drank on friday. Hopefully I will go down 2 lbs this week, I wont have too much time to work out bc of finals and I am going to need to stay away from all of the study snacks that our cook is making us ugh. They all just sound so good anyway good luck for the week ladies.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #38  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

aww thanks Amba! you're so sweet!!

unfortunately i gained a couple of pounds from last week! oh dear! mondays are my official weigh ins. today i weigh 154.6lbs

maybe its preTOM bloat. but i did have a couple of binge days too. also i worked out a little too hard the other day on last chance workout, biggest loser dvd, and pulled ab muscles, was very painful. recovered thankfully. but was out of exercise for a few days. taken today off aswell to recover. but hope to exercise on the bike (gently) tommorow.

anyways bygones! brand new week. and starting from scratch. so my starting weight for this week is 154.6lbs. and goal this week is to lose 2lbs. might be abit too over ambitious as my cousin is arriving in a few days.

thanks Kurl! but i will be around here for longer ! we might break out of here together after all

my cousin is coming from america this weds , shes here for 3 weeks. i think i'm gonna try to maintain my weight in the mid to low 150s. as i wont be able to focos on my exericse and food as much. and will be eating out and stuff on occassion.

wow congrats Skinny PAnts! 150.4lbs you're so close!!

and wow college girl you're so close too!

congrats bella on going down a point!

nrz congrats on the normal BMI thats a huge achievement!!!

Amba, dont worry the weight will whoosh off ya one day when you step on your scale. your body is probably just re-calibrating, or could be water retention if your muscles are a little sore.

the fall biggest loser challenge is over today, today was the last weigh in. and altogether during the last 13 weeks i lost 11.5lbs . even though i had plenty of weeks where i gained 1-2lbs. just goes to show the journey is full of ups and downs. but what matters is what you lose overall in the long run and how far you have come. since joining 3fc back in aug, i have lost just under 20lbs. wow i've never been able to lose that much weight before in my life! i love this place and the wonderful support and ladies that are here! you all rock!!

i'm gonna now do the bridge the gap challenge. and then do the winter challenge in jan! i'm also now officially switching to my digital scale.

Last edited by Echo; 12-14-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #39  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeGirl View Post
Amba that is a good idea, also that will give you more room to move them down when you lose more weight.
The tacky christmas party was fun last night! I did drink too much but I have been good with calories today and I will be tomorrow too so I shouldnt go up too much. (i hope)
Ill post I picture of my outfit it was pretty funny!!
College girl you look sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! you look very pretty!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 290/283/150

Height: 5'10"

I'm down 1 pound to 154 now after 2 weeks! Yay! Only NINE POUNDS till GOAL!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #41  
*~Beautiful Hope~*

S/C/G: HW: ~200 SW: 170's/150's/115

Height: 5'6"

Official weigh-in was today and I weighed in at 155.4. I am just 1.4 lbs away from a normal BMI. Wow! I haven't weighed this little since I was 20-21, and I have not weighed in the 140's EVER (except on my way up in weight as a teenager, of course). I lost 3.8 lbs this week, which I am very pleased with. It looks as if I may make it within a couple lbs of my New Year's Eve Goal, which is fine w/ me. 17 days to go.

Echo, you are doing so well. I am a binger as well (38 days binge-free if all goes well today). Join us on the binge-free chat in Chicks In Control if you need some extra support.

Amba, don't be discouraged. You are doing so well w/ your exercise. You will definitely see a whoosh soon, especially after TOM leaves. I'm expecting to spend a little more time in the lower 150's than the upper b/c I have lost 6.2 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I don't expect to keep that up.

Megwini, great job on your loss. Only 9 lbs to go? You are doing fabulously.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Last edited by EsperanzaBella82; 12-14-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #42  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsperanzaBella82 View Post
Official weigh-in was today and I weighed in at 155.4. I am just 1.4 lbs away from a normal BMI. Wow! I haven't weighed this little since I was 20-21, and I have not weighed in the 140's EVER (except on my way up in weight as a teenager, of course). I lost 3.8 lbs this week, which I am very pleased with. It looks as if I may make it within a couple lbs of my New Year's Eve Goal, which is fine w/ me. 17 days to go.
me too!! the last time i was in the low 150s was when i was in my early twenties. and i havent been in the 140s since i was a teenanger

wow 3.8lbs is AMAZING!!! good luck Bella!

Quote:
Echo, you are doing so well. I am a binger as well (38 days binge-free if all goes well today). Join us on the binge-free chat in Chicks In Control if you need some extra support.
aww thank you so much you're so sweet! i appreciate the support.

wow 38 days binge free, that is AMAZING!!!!

thank you for the invitation, i will hae to check it out!

great job Meg!! you're doing so great!
Old 12-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 159/ticker/130

Height: 5'3

WOW!!! Congrats to everyone on their success. Since this is my first time on the forum I can only hope to stick to it and show the results that you all have shown.

I weighed in this morning at 159.0 my heaviest weight (not including pregnancies) Hopefully today is my new beginning and hopefully my beginning will last and not fade away after a couple of days.

I think I'm going to try to make myself healthy not skinny. I find that if I focus on the numbers too much I give up after a couple days of no results.

Good Luck to everyone with their journey to the 140's.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:23 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 155/*see ticker*/115

well...i weighed in at 149 this morning. but im gonna wait until i'm like 148 to officially move on to the 140's. haha just in case
Old 12-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #45  

Iwannalose92--CONGRATS!!!! I don't know how you're not already heading to the 140s forum! I would be there as soon as I saw 149.8!!

Megwini--Congrats for being SO close to goal...9lbs...a single digit!!!

Echo--I hope you're right about the weight whooshing off soon...its frustrating to make the effort and not get the results I want! For the first couple months I was losing an average of about 2lbs per week. Now the past few weeks I've been lucky to lose a FRACTION of a lb.
Closed Thread