Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Name: Keli

General location: Northeast PA

Birthday: Nov. 3, 45 this year

Marital status: Happily married, 5 years

Children/grandchildren:none, late bloomer

How long have you been on WW/Flex:Flex since Feb '07, I started WW 2/1994 made lifetime 12/1994 on the exchange program, off and on with WW since then, joined @Work in Feb. and it stuck again!

How much weight do you hope to lose: this year I'd like to lose about 25 lbs., I lost 25 last year and kept it off.

What do you do for exercise: walk, walk, walk, hike and now, weather permitting, snowshoe!

What foods help you stay OP: chocolate rice cakes with peanut butter and jelly, puffed wheat, dark chocolate (can have small amount and be satisfied, not like milk chocolate)

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: Because of the success I had last year and the lifestyle changes I made this year, making exercise a habit.

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: probably me! When I lose the weight I feel invincible and go off program.

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: not happening this time, maintainence is at the front of my mind at all times, I'm going to continue going to meetings when I get to goal again.

What do you like to do for fun: anything outdoors and with my DH (well not anything...blush)

What type of music do you like best? classic rock

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? sunscreen, shampoo and a big book

Other comments: don't quit, if you keep trying eventually it will work, for some sooner for others (like me) later!

...as you eliminate the options that don't work, you can't help but eventually stumble upon what does. -Kaplods

DH
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote