View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 11:38 PM   #2
Jane
Find your path

Name: Jane

General location: Southern Indiana

Birthday: September 11 (kind of sad)

Marital status: Married to Neal. He's a real sweetheart.

Children/grandchildren: Three grown children and 6 beautiful grands. Five girls, and 1 rowdy boy.

How long have you been on WW/Flex: This time? Since Sept. 17, 2007

How much weight do you hope to lose: Eventually, 100 pounds. One pound at a time.

What do you do for exercise: Does jumping to conclusion count? No? I do a Richard Simmons DVD, and/or walk.

What foods help you stay OP: Green beans, laughing cow cheese on a rib a celery, all fruit no-sugar-added popsicles, hmmm, I know there're are more!

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: I'm tired of being so unhealthy, and my mind is made up to do it.

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: salty, crunchy bad snacks, and facing foods at social events

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: I keep "bad" snacks out of the house. I'm still working on the other one.

What do you like to do for fun: play with the grandkids; scrapbook; visit with family and friends; garden; read; go to Walt Disney World.

What type of music do you like best? Old classics, like the Rolling Stones, Bob Seger, etc. Also like some country, inspirational, and instrumentals.

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? A big fat novel, my iPod, and some matches.

Other comments: I'm glad to be here, and hope to get to know you better.