View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #8
ELEM-PGF
rambler

S/C/G: 296/225/170

Hi guys!!! I am also following Tina here from the other post, so will give some quick info on me too. I am 39 and determined to be below 200# by my 40th birthday which is December 29th of this year. I have about 40 pounds to go yet so we'll see but even if i don't make it i am healthier than i have been in years! My plan is Glycemic index and a combination of faith, exercise and everything else that has ever worked for me in the weight loss department in the past. I am married and have a daughter 6 and son 4.

For those of you following from the old post, i am changing my starting weight to my true max. Since we are starting fresh here i figured what the heck!!!

Robbin - I am all for the making this fun!! Glad to see you are following Tina too!

I can say to those of you who are not familiar with Robbin and Tina they can put a great lighthearted spin on things to keep the rough times from really getting you down!

Shawn - good to see you here too! Sorry you are feeling bad and hope you can kick it soon!

Jtammy - Nice to meet you!!! This has been a great support system for me so far and I think you will like it as well. Sorry to hear about the marriage troubles but glad that you are not letting it deter your personal goals of getting healthy!

Get - n - Healthy - good to meet you too! Actually I think i saw you on a completely different post not too long ago but nice to hear a little more info on you and look forward to getting to know you more! I hav ebeen queen of the 25# yo yo for years so am glad to be breaking free of that!

Well chicks time to get Amelia from the bus stop! Have a great evening! Erin