View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #3
RRVMMM
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/166/175

Height: 5'2"

My name is Robbin and I am following along with Tina from the 1 year/100lb Buddy thread. Just to let any newbie’s know Tina is great support.

A little about me, I have been married for 15 years and have 4 kids ages 14, 12, 6 and 5. When I found out I was pregnant with child #3 I was wearing a size 10 and very happy with my weight, after the birth of #3 I was a size 14 and ready to loose those extra pounds but……….it wasn’t that simple when he was 3 months old I found out I was pregnant with #4. After that pregnancy I was a size 18 and in a state of depression. I just didn’t care anymore I kept gaining and got myself up to at least a 20 but bought mostly stretch pants and oversized men’s t-shirts so I really do not know what size I was but I did weigh 276. NOT GOOD. In January of this year I started playing with the Idea to loose weigh and by March I had lost 9 pounds, not a bad start. In March I found a pair of my size 10 jeans and cried like a baby. But you know what I realized, I did this and I am the only one who can fix it. So I got serious about weight loss. I have so far lost 47 pounds. I have a ways to go but I will make it, and I am inviting everyone out there to join Tina and me for this life-changing journey. This can be fun or it can be a drag, I vote for fun what about everyone else?