View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #201
alinnell

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Screen Name: alinnell

Age/Age Range: 43

Family Life: Married, 2 kids, 2 dogs

Occupation: just started working for DH, previously worked in hospital for 14+ years and then took a few months off to be a Mom

Hobbies and Interests: reading, beading

Favorite Music: alternative rock and jazz, some classical

Favorite Color(s): black and green, but not necessarily together

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking the dogs

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to lose weight and be able to see some definition in my muscles with less flab

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? The realization that size 12 as too tight and that only a few years ago I had reached my goal and then let it all (plus more) slip back on. That and my doctor telling me to lose weight.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I still like to drink wine and I know it is just empty calories

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? motivation to do the exercise (now that I am working again, my time is limited--I was walking 4+ miles 5 days a week). Also, the heat here makes it difficult to get outside (California desert--103 yesterday 5/12/06)

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I don't have anyone that I want to "beat"

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? ???? I have not thought about that!

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´) ¸.•'´)
``•Allison•``
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`' •.¸)

“A Year from Now You May Wish You Had Started Today”~Karen Lamb