View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 01:18 AM   #196
naola

Default It's me Naola!!!

Screen Name:Naola

Age/Age Range:25-30

Family Life:2 sisters, 1 brother, one absolutely cute niece, mother, father and the worlds greatest boyfriend!

Hobbies and Interests:play violin and piano, cooking, photography, and drawing

Favorite Music: I like all kinds. Really. I come from a musical family and was exposed at a young age to everything from Michael Jackson to Bach. I know Handels Messiah by heart (really).

Favorite Color(s):Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:Walking (I could do it forever!) Swimming and the elliptical trainer

What are your fitness/health goals? I need to lose 40 lbs

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I saw my graduation pics and for the first time in my life i wanted picture evidence destroyed. I was huge and didn't realize it. Plus I started having health problems directly related to my health. I'm not supposed to be this big y'all

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?Opportunity to eat right and exercise. I'm a third shifter and my schedule is different every week. Some times I work 3 -4 days in a row, so I lose an entire week!
What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Food choices. creating opportunities to exercise and eat right

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My evil twin in those graduation pics

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? An ethnic summer dress at my boyfriends graduation.__________________