Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 08:29 AM   #91  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Lilybelle, I'm so sorry about the problems you're having. You have been an inspiration to me since I've been on 3fc, even when I was just lurking. Here's and lots of thoughts going out to you. I hope everything starts looking up soon.

Dee
Old 11-29-2006, 08:31 AM   #92  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default My Nov. NSV

So, it's not really a big deal, but since I've been off track these last few months, but miraculously without gaining any weight back, I've been bad about the sodas and such. Today I am drinking water again, and on my way to cutting out the others except for special occasions. and you know what? It actually tastes good! LOL How silly am I that I've avoided drinking my water for so long?
Old 11-29-2006, 12:25 PM   #93  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchAPrettyFace View Post
More clothing NSV's: I got a new pair of jeans last night they are identical to my favorite pair except they actually aren't falling off my butt & the waistband is even a little big.
These jeans are now a little on the big side, but not so big I have to get a new pair. Maybe for Christmas!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 07:12 PM   #94  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

I love reading all these! Ladies you are all doing great!!

Here are mine:

I have had a few coworkers who I had known for years NOT recognize me since I lost 66 pounds! One girl got on the bus a few weeks ago and she didn't even look my way or say hi. I felt kind of bad so next time I seen her I went up to her face and said hi. She was like who are you? hahahaha When I told her she had a good laugh. She said she had not recognized me cause I had lost so much! We only worked together for about 6 months.

Another friend who we used to hang out once in a while, and have known each other for years, we don't see much of each other and I hadn't seen her since registering the kids for school in August. Anyhow she seen I had lost but it was about 30 by then. She hadn't mentioned it though. So idk maybe it wasn't enough at the time to really notice? Anyhow I was walking down the street a few weeks ago and she was in her van and she pulled in the parking lot and was so shocked to see me! She said, her daughter said mom! that is Sarah! and she was like, no it isn't!! hahahaha She was so shocked she wanted to know how I did it etc, all that. So I have been trying to give her some tips.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #95  
300+ Chick

Lilybelle.. Sorry to hear of what you are going through..Stay strong and hoping things work out for the best for you. Way to go on not eating any comfort food. Bravo for that!

Great job ladies..love hearing these NSV.. Keep it going!

I have one or 2 if it counts.

1. Been doing my workout videos while I have tom. Alittle background ..Since am heavy, been having irregualr periods/missed...but since am doing movements daily, have not get PMS and the negetive moods effect that comes with it. I guess my doctors were right when I exercise, my cycle becomes normal again...

2. I binged on 2 huge candies bars that I mindless brought when doing my errands..I did not get discouraged, I fought back of working out and burn of those candies calories. The old me, would have just be lazy and ate more junk.. I have learned that eating candies is not worth it, when working my buns off..
Old 11-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #96  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Lilliann!

Congratulations on not getting discouraged after the candy bars! Also, I'm so proud of you that you are continuing with your video workout program. It's GREAT to hear that PMS symptoms are diminishing for you!

I know what you mean about looking at foods now in a new way! I look at some desserts and decide that I just don't want to do all the extra exercise that I'd have to do to work off the extra calories! I've actually become a picky eater ...picking the foods that are WORTH all the exercise effort! That's very new for me!

Great to hear of your progress, Lilliann!

Cheryl
Old 11-29-2006, 08:08 PM   #97  
Once more, with feeling!

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Quote:
I have learned that eating candies is not worth it, when working my buns off..
Hee! Ain't that the truth. Whenever I'm tempted, I think, do I really want to have to do MORE exercise to work this off? Now don't get me wrong, I like exercise, but... Man, the temptation just isn't worth it!!
Old 11-29-2006, 11:11 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

This week I lost 5 inches!!! I love lose inches - it seems more motivating now than weight sometimes (although I would love to see that move faster!)

Also the last three days I have visited 3 different friends & all of them commented on my weightloss - that felt nice.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:07 AM   #99  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Lily I am sorry to hear about problems with the dh! What is the deal with him? Can you two get counseling?

EVeryone else great work! Keep it up! Lilian that is the best thing I have found is when i choose a bad food, or eat to much etc, I don't give up, I start again right away with making good choices and in the long run that is what matters is that you make more great choices then bad!

Lifeguard that is awesome! I just recently started measuring myself last weekend. Is it true you are supposed to measure sucking it in? I did both.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:16 AM   #100  
300+ Chick

Thanks everyone!

Lifeguard.. on those inches lost!! You are doing great.. Keep it going!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:25 AM   #101  

Height: 5' 7''

Oh my goodness I just walked down the corridor at work and got complimented 3 times by different people!!! woohooo! Going to meet up with a friend tonight who hasn't seen me in a few months...I can't wait!
Old 11-30-2006, 01:01 PM   #102  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

A not so great NSV. I had been having chest pain and went to my Dr. yesterday. He did a drug test because he thought I'd lost so much weight and couldn't have lost it without being on "meth". What a quack. I did the test just to prove that I don't use drugs. But can you only imagine how bad I wanted to throw that "pee" on him. LOL, he already thinks I'm crazy and this would have just confirmed it. LOL. Oh, and I chewed him out to put it mildly.
As for the marital problems, I'm hanging in there. Hadn't eaten much lately and was down another 4 lbs. at Dr.'s office to 136. I'm feeling better today and I'm hungry. Planning to go have a healthy breakfast.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:25 PM   #103  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Oh gosh Lily that reminds me of the time my sister who suffers unbelivably from her sinuses finally went to the Dr. and he told her - "Well the first step to getting better would be to stop using cocaine" Could you imagine didn't ask if she was doing it, just told her to stop doing it. My sister has never had anything stronger then a wine cooler. I just don't know what is wrong with some doctors. I hope you really handed it to him, cause he deserves it. And he doesn't deserve to have you as a patient.

And I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and hungry again. You really need to keep your strength up. Keep on hangin in there.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:36 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

lilybelle - I can't believe that doc!! What a dumba$$. I'm so sorry to hear about your marital problems. I really hope things work out for you very soon...and that's awesome you aren't turning to food. I fear that's exactly what I would do. You are such an inspiration around here!

Lifeguard - WTG on those inches!! Your post made me think that I really do need to start measuring myself and seeing where I'm losing inches too...such an important way to measure your progress!

I have an NSV that I have been very excited about! I have weighed more than my DH for, well, a long time, and finally last night I made him weigh himself and he is now 4 lbs heavier than me!! He's trying to lose some weight too, but hasn't really been watching it lately. I don't know why, but my weight's been totally dropping off this week, I think I was retaining water or something last week - I am actually at 222 and not 226 which is what I weighed in at on Monday! I won't update it until weigh in next Monday though.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:26 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Sorry to hear about your marital problems, Lilybelle. And that doctor--wow! Never heard anything like that before.

My NSV for the end of the month is that I did not eat a single cookie or ingredient today while baking for my church's holiday bazaar. As I started to remove the cookies from the pan, one fell apart, which usually would be grounds for eating it. I called my DH in to eat it instead. These are cookies that I absolutely love so it's a biggie for me.
Closed Thread