Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 06:58 AM   #16  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Finn that's awesome!! And I saw your pics in the other thread and you do look gorgeous!! Congrats!
Old 11-03-2006, 11:56 AM   #17  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeguard View Post
Good job! Stretchy pants have to start off tight - they so quickly become too loose!
Thank you, I am hoping they are loose by Christmas!!

Today my former supervisor emailed me to tell me she has noticed I am losing weight. That felt great.

Congrats to everyone on their NSV's. We can do this!!!
Old 11-03-2006, 12:26 PM   #18  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Very nice everyone

Finn...amazing, I may have just cried right on the spot if that happened to me!!!!

Linda
Old 11-05-2006, 12:17 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

Yesterday I spent the day scrapbooking. For awhile now I have been trying to see photos of myself as "before" shots instead of omitting myself from the history of my own life.

But yesterday I realized that I was actually seeing ME in the pictures not just the fat. Wow - I feel like this is a major breakthrough. I cannot remember the last time I didn't just cringe & want to cry because of my weight in a pic.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:08 PM   #20  
loving my beautiful self

Height: 5'5"

Finn... I would have started grinning ear to ear!

All right ladies and gents?, I began laughing after this.. but I gotta tell you.. I was in my bathroom, I went in to look at a new pair of earrings I had just put on and I think I could tell from my face that I've lost weight! So I started jumping up and down cheering!!!! hehehehe it was fabulous I was taking silly pics yest for fun, tiny tiny camera so I could only catch my face, but again I could tell that I'd lost weight - I don't think it's just because I know I have, I think it's actually becoming noticeable!!
Old 11-05-2006, 08:18 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Some GREAT NSVs!!!!

Mine is very mundane -- I bought a pair of size 12 jeans. They don't really quite fit, but I could button them up and zip em!!! I'll be wearing them soon enough!

I don't think I've EVER worn size 12 before!!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 09:07 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

My sisters friend stopped by the my parents to pick something up while I was there. We chatted for a few minutes then she walked him out. She later told me that when she went outside he said to her that he did not want to be rude and say anything to me but that I had lost a lot of weight and looked really good and thin. I was shocked that he noticed.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:24 PM   #23  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Well, i have had a couple recently. Thank you for brining up this thread, sometimes it is hard for me to remember the NSV, i focus so much (too much) on the sv. So this is great for motivation for me.

My blue jeans from last year, that were TIGHT are now falling off.

My sister said she could tell i was losing weight (this is big because she is always really competative with me...it was a big step for her, so it felt extra special)

Another DH moment that well, only a dh can say and you not slap them accross the face...we take those compliments when we can get them. But he grabbed my butt and said, "wow, now that is a tight a**"...works for me.

Sounds like everyone really has some good ones this month.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:07 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

I had to go searching for this thread - it's been 2 days since anyone posted an NSV - where is everyone?

Anyway, while doing bicep curls today I noticed that I am starting to have a jaw line again!
Old 11-07-2006, 01:33 PM   #25  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Uh oh My engagement ring which I got less than 5 months ago is starting to fall off of me (and there have been days when this ring has been TIGHT). Next week, I'll be adding a wedding band to it so hopefully both of them together won't be too loose. I had actually anticipated this when I talked to the jeweler and he said that I could get it resized free of charge.

The other day I was looking at my thighs in the mirror and I noticed that the dimply fat behind my legs is disappearing. It is the craziest thing. I still have sizeable thighs (24" ?) but the dimpling is fading away.

Yesterday, I wore my size 20 petite pants which are fairly new. I noticed that they were feeling a bit looser in the hips

This morning, I worked out despite not feeling like it.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:02 PM   #26  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Last night, I wasn't in the mood to exercise, but walked on the treadmill anyway with music blaring. I ended up going a full mile, although I had told myself to just make it a 1/2 mile night.
Also, last night my DH said "I'm the luckiest man on earth for having such a wonderful wife". This is totally non-weight related. It felt so good.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:57 PM   #27  

Height: 5' 7''

I had 4 people in work today tell me that I looked great! Must have been more noticeable as I was wearing heels, but I'm not complaining :-)

Oh and I did my first road race today too - just two miles but I was on such a high...totally amazing!
Old 11-09-2006, 12:31 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Great NSV's everyone!!

Mine is that when I started out, the BMI calculator I used told me I was morbidly obese (nice, right?? LOL) but now I am only obese! YAY!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:16 PM   #29  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

I haven't skipped a single day of getting exercise in so far this month. I'm on a roll with this. Yeah. My jeans are loose in the legs from all the walking. Last night I jogged part of my mile on the treadmill, first time I've done that since injuring my ankle in July.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:44 PM   #30  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Wow everyone Those are some great NSV's!

Lily, I'm so glad your ankle is feeling a bit better!

Linda
Closed Thread