Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 10:45 AM   #16  

Well, the lousy week continues. I rear-ended someone (just a little paint, no dings) on the way home yesterday. Sigh. I got on the treadmill when I got home and did a run/walk session for 20 minutes - boy, do I feel it this morning! I'm sooo glad it's Friday. I didn't snack too much last night - a little but then I stopped. I got up early this morning and did a short yoga workout. I'm not sure what time I'll get home today - I had wanted to go to Trader Joe's but I also have to get a book from one of the kindergarten teachers (for a school project) and she has to get it from home. I'm hoping to do some kind of a workout when I get home - I have a ton of school work that I had better start tonight if I want to be able to get to the ballet on Sunday. It's science so maybe I'll do the demo part of it tonight (fun) and the writing part of it tomorrow.

If I don't get to check in this weekend, have a great one!
Judy
Old 05-21-2004, 12:54 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi all.

Judy - Awww, what a lousy week you're having. I'm sorry to hear about the accident, but thank goodness it wasn't any worse. Hang in there honey, this week has to end soon and it has to get better. Right now I think I'd advocate for you studying instead of going to the meeting, if that's the only way you'll get to go to the ballet on Sunday. I think you really need the ballet more than you need the weigh-in at this point. More {{{hugs}}} for you.

I did indeed having my burger and fries yesterday and loved every single bite of it. And it made me nice and full, so a ff hot dog for dinner last night was just fine. I did end up using a bunch of flex points (it was a big burger and I overestimated on points just to be safe), but I still have a bunch left. I'm making spaghetti for Ana's b-day dinner and have planned my day so I can have some cake too. Tomorrow we may go out to dinner, but I think it will be at a Polish buffet and I find it's really easy for me to control points there, amazingly enough. I fill up on salad and raw veggies and then tiny portions (1-2 points worth) of a lot of different foods does the trick for me. I think because I eat a wide variety of food, I feel like I'm eating a lot of food, if that makes sense. I'm not sure yet what I'll make for the picnic lunch on Sunday, but I'm leaning toward cooking some chicken breasts in this cuban simmer sauce I got from Trader Joe's and then making sandwiches out of them. At any rate, I'm determined to stay OP this weekend, no matter how hard it may be.

Have a great day and a terrific weekend (although I'll try to check in this weekend).

Carla
Closed Thread