Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 11:07 AM   #16  

Karen - That's good news about Jasper. I'm sure he'll be the cause of many laughs and smiles.

AngelEyes - Good luck on your weigh in. Maybe you can send some of those muffins home with your boys' friends!

Carla - Yup, Chinese food will sure require gallons of water! Good luck at your cousin's tomorrow. Are there likely to be any lower point foods there or is it a question of taking small portions of high point foods? I'm glad to hear that you will check out the ankle. Funny that it's not the one you sprained - do you remember doing anything to it?

I didn't have a great day yesterday. Work was a bit crazy but I did manage to do a strength workout afterwards and that helped lower the stress levels. Unfortunately, Tony and I had a big fight at dinner. While I didn't finish my dinner I did manage to eat my way through the evening. I knew what I was doing too but I didn't care. I tallied up the damage this morning and if I use my activity points (which I've been trying not to) I'm 1.5 points in the hole - not too bad. I'm going to guzzle water, try to eat at the low end of my range and keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh-in. The weekend will definitely include some challenges. We are going to our friends' house tomorrow - the alcohol is the thing to watch there. Sunday night we are at my mom's for dinner since Yom Kippur starts Sunday night. Of course, since I fast on Yom Kippur that's likely to help with any falling off the wagon I do over the weekend but I'm going to try to hang on to that wagon as best as I can.

Have a great weekend!
Judy
Old 09-13-2002, 02:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Judy - There probably won't be much in the way of low point foods at my cousin's, so it will be smaller portions. As for my ankle, I don't recall doing anything to it - probably the strain of bearing more weight when my "bad" ankle is bothering me has had it's effect. Sorry to hear about your emotional tailspin yesterday. I'm wishing you a blessed Yom Kippur.

Carla
Old 09-16-2002, 11:28 AM   #18  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy where is everyone?

Hey Ladies...knock knock.....ANYONE HOME???

I had a good but challenging weekend. We went to a charity ball with a 20's theme. The music was good, the silent auction was a big hit but at the last minute for some reason the menu was changed. So I had originally pre-planned my dinner and then had to re-think what I could have!!! And there wasn't much....let me tell you. My portions were small but I think I did okay. I even had 1/2 glass of wine. My friday weighin went really well.....I lost 3.5 lbs last week. YAHOO!! I needed to see some great results, so far I've lost 6 lbs. I hope everyone had a good weekend.
Old 09-21-2002, 07:56 PM   #19  

On Fri. Sept. 13...I lost .4 of a lb.

April
Closed Thread