3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   Beginning Weight Watchers again (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/171600-beginning-weight-watchers-again.html)

Lissus 05-28-2009 01:41 PM

I'm down about 1.5lbs since last week

Today's weight 195.6. I'm happy, anything that gets me further away from that 200 mark is fine by me :D

Chrissy1175 05-28-2009 11:13 PM

I'm a bit bummed that I gained this week. But I feel this week's gonna go better!

I am however very excited for katier. YEA for you!!! :carrot: Getting a new job is so exciting. I think having the goal to lose before school starts is a wonderful motivation. You're off to a great start!!

And Lissus, I'm in the same boat as you. Well sort of. I'm in the process of trying to switch careers too, only I'm still employed part-time. How great will it feel when we start our new careers AND weigh less. YEA for us!!!

nancylmrn 05-29-2009 04:17 PM

welcome all you newbie's and old timers. the support here is awesome!
Please post often and keep us updated

chilichick 06-02-2009 09:30 AM

I am restarting again as well. It is so easy to fall off the wagon, but easy to dust yourself off and hop back on. what I need to do is take one meal at a time and not get into that " I blew this day/week so I will just eat what I want this day/week". what I like about the plan is that you can eat anything - in moderation.

dancemom 06-03-2009 09:04 PM

Good to know I am not alone!

Am crawling back after trying to find anything else that would be easier and quicker. Guess what? There is no such thing! I am a lifetimer who is 65 lbs. over goal. I am proud that I have stuck to it for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!!And man, am I HUNGRY! But I lost three pounds already from the initial water weight loss, and I'm hoping to invoke some sort of spirit that will give me willpower! LOL. I cannot afford the meetings currently so I'm giving it a go alone at home. I'm looking forward to touching base with others who are in the same boat!

Lissus 06-05-2009 12:51 AM

I forgot to check in yesterday. All week I've been a day off in my head.

Anyways..been on program all week, with just a few bad choices, but I have a hard time resisting the call of a peppermint mocha. And I'm down another 1.5 this week. Happy dance :carrot:

and I hear ya dancemom, can't afford the meetings myself. But 3FC is a great support group. :)

cpdealer 06-05-2009 04:31 AM

Hey all my name is Donna and I am new to this site but have been a memeber of WW for the last year and a half. I have lost 75lbs so far but have almost 100 more to lose so I am looking for some support between meetings :)

katier 06-05-2009 07:04 AM

Welcome newcomers! The support on this site is amazing! We tend to share our losses on Wednesday on this thread, but also there is a June weight loss thread where all of our weight losses are compiled.

Also, 2 days late reporting here but I was down 1.4 this week!

nancylmrn 06-05-2009 11:32 PM

Its so good to see some of the new faces here! :hug: I can't tell you how many times I have stopped and started again but June is a wonderful month for a commitment.

Katier great job this week on the loss I will update I think this weekend if I get a spare few minutes

WTG Donna on the loss of 75lbs that is just amazing
Lissus don't worry about a few bad choices just keep going..

Yesterday I had a few bad ones myself (gosh I love potstickers! ate 11 of them at 1 pt each) and several glasses of wine....it happens just keep going

Krista 06-06-2009 10:03 AM

I would like to join also! Signed up for the free trial and I am now paying for 3 months and I went to the site twice. Not on a the scale since March it's going to be scarey but I'll start weighing in on Wednesday. Good luck everyone.

Krista 06-11-2009 05:37 PM

I'm a day late but I'm down 2 lbs....Yeah!

Lissus 06-11-2009 08:59 PM

I forgot to check in yesterday too, no loss this week. I swear my scale is stuck!!

nancylmrn 06-11-2009 10:56 PM

just an fyi for any of you who want to track your loss for the month just hop over to the june weigh in thread put you loss in for the week and I will update it....our goal is to lose over 50lbs this month

:carrot:

katier 06-13-2009 10:24 AM

I forgot to post here Wednesday (I did post at the June weigh in). I was down a pound this week, which is okayyy. I did run (and walk a little) my first 5k! I hadn't trained for it but it was an event at the elementary school I work at and I wanted to be a participant. Plus, I figured I would be less likely to give up with all the little kids watching me. My time wasn't great, but it felt great to finish, so that is my big success of the week!

nancylmrn 06-13-2009 10:45 PM

thats awesome katier a 5k! I don't know if I could do that. hmm I wonder who I could recruit to practice that.

anyway looks like everyone is doing a wonderful job!