3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   Beginning Weight Watchers again (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/171600-beginning-weight-watchers-again.html)

katier 05-13-2009 07:10 AM

Beginning Weight Watchers again

I am a former WW girl fallen off the wagon for a few years and back up to my pre WW weight. I am ready for a change and finally accept that though counting can get annoying, it WORKS for me. I am beginning today at home with the Flex points program and would love some WW buddies to hold me accountable for my point usage etc.

JanetG 05-13-2009 08:02 AM

I'm in. I have had some great success on Weight Watchers, but have not had success findig a meeting that I click with. I am frustrated and wanting to get re-focused, but can't seem to get it going for more than a day or two. So today it is!

Chrissy1175 05-13-2009 10:33 AM

Count me in!!!

I am also a fallen weight watchers alum. I lost in 2006 and have gained it all back plus. I've started the program over and over and over more times than I can count. My motivation lasts less than a week and I'm back where I was. Last night I had a ah-ha moment and I realized I was ready to start again. So today's the day.

katier 05-13-2009 01:00 PM

I am planning on weighing myself in Wednesdays only and having that be my week to week plan. So far so good with my points today!! How are you doing?

Lissus 05-15-2009 02:37 PM

coming back to WW myself, so you're not alone. Lost almost 40lbs 4 years ago right before I moved cross country. It's all back now, and I want it gone again.

BTW.. lived in New England most of my life.Bawstin born and bred gurl here. California just cant compare... but we've got better winters :P

Tracy 05-15-2009 04:30 PM

I JUST STARTED WW AGAIN TODAY!:goodluck: to all of us:)
I just got my new digital sale yesterday.I am 13 lbs more than I thought.:(

katier 05-15-2009 08:29 PM

Trust me Tracy, we all have those moments. I went Monday to buy job interview clothes because I had outgrown mine. It took HOURS AND HOURS to find a pair of pants that fit me properly because my body had changed so much since last summer when I last bought clothes for this purpose. Sooo sad. I plan to weigh in Wednesdays if you are interested in supporting one another!

nancylmrn 05-15-2009 11:09 PM

well chickies I too had an ah ha moment and I am starting tomorrow...going to try core this time instead of flex ...I think I need variety? I am ready to motivate and be motivated

katier 05-16-2009 12:07 AM

Would you guys like to join in the Wednesday weigh in?

PinkyPie 05-16-2009 05:48 AM

yay! glad to see so many coming back to WW! I love it and I too keep coming back. I struggle with myself, not the program; the program works!!!

I go to meetings but not because it's a great meeting. I just like checking in with my leader, I like the accountability to her and me and then I go home and get my support from people like you guys!!

plenty of chicks to support you all!

tenderbaby 05-16-2009 07:03 AM

yeah,i start today as well..I used to be WWgirl as well,but the last month really fell off the wagon...So,on with it again!

Tracy 05-17-2009 09:11 AM

I would be intrested in Wednesdays weigh in

sunflower37 05-18-2009 12:07 AM

Hi, I am starting again from home today also. I lost 55 pounds 2 years ago on WW's at home only to go back to my old ways and gain it all right back plus more. A size 6 to a 20 is not the best feeling in the world and thats where I am at. So yes I would love to be included in a weekly Wednesday weigh in and I am happy to be back and moving forward.

BlazeStarr 05-18-2009 12:21 AM

I joined WW online last week for the 7 day free trial, but my old computer just can't handle the technical things. Didn't find it that helpful, anyway. I'm new to 3FC's & will be glad for the support. Did food inventory today & did some shopping for fresh fruits, etc. Also started my journal. Have had some health issues & ballooned up 25 additional pounds in just two months. At 57, I've ruined my metabolism with yo-yo dieting, and ready for fresh, healthier start. No more Adkins. Hope to visit with you ladies often, hopefully with progress reports!

Kaylee 05-18-2009 12:22 AM

hi all... i lost 80lbs on weight watchers about 5 years back but gainned it all back then some :( but i actually joined like 3 weeks ago and lost 11 lbs so far on the new momentum plan... i have to say it is a good diet... i weigh in an thurdays maybe we can all support each other :) good luck everyone!