3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   Beginning Weight Watchers again (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/171600-beginning-weight-watchers-again.html)

katier 05-18-2009 07:57 AM

Yay! I am so happy to have so much good company in the big return to WW. I had a less than perfect weekend because it was my boyfriend's birthday which meant many meals out with friends and family, and also unplanned margaritas late at night:dizzy:
I think though that I still did much better than I would have without the Weight Watchers in the back of my mind, and I plan to behave completely today and tomorrow. We'll see what happens Wednesday!!!

Lissus 05-18-2009 10:35 PM

I"d be interested in a Wednesday weigh in. Count me in :)

Lissus 05-18-2009 10:35 PM

double post. Sorry

nancylmrn 05-18-2009 10:51 PM

Also please check the May weigh in for us at home chickies! we have goal to meet --over 50lbs for the month lol may or may not make it. It is a bit behind on keeping up but I am sure chef's girl will jump on it this week..

as long as we keep focused we will make it...you all are awesome

katier 05-19-2009 07:56 AM

So tomorrow is my first weigh in, but I already had an amazing moment. My aha moment was a week ago when I had a horrible time finding clothes for an interview I got short notice. The pants I got were totally on the loose end intentionally (I am interviewing to be a teacher so I want nothing to hug anything haha). I went to wear them for work today and between whatever weight loss and I am sure the water I was retaining while eating terribly before, the pants were officially too loose to wear! I knew it wouldn't take much for that to happen but it still feels amazing!:carrot:

katier 05-20-2009 06:25 AM

Just weighed myself and I am down 2.2 for the first week. How did everyone else do??

Tracy 05-20-2009 04:00 PM

great!I am down 3lb from last week.I am so glad the scale is moving in the right direction for a change!:spin:

sunflower37 05-20-2009 08:37 PM

Hi Congrats Everyone, I am down 5lbs.
Starting 222
Now 217
Goal 140
Feeling much better!

Lissus 05-21-2009 02:05 AM

3lbs lost this week

katier 05-21-2009 05:33 AM

Awesome job everyone!!!!

Chrissy1175 05-21-2009 11:21 AM

I'm down 1lb. Not as good as I'd hope but better than going up. I think it's time I start adding some exercise to my day. Any sugguestions? It's not in my budget right now to join a gym so I'm looking for at home stuff. :D

Lissus 05-22-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrissy1175 (Post 2750853)
I'm down 1lb. Not as good as I'd hope but better than going up. I think it's time I start adding some exercise to my day. Any sugguestions? It's not in my budget right now to join a gym so I'm looking for at home stuff. :D

Hey.. 1lb is better than a gain!

I saw someone's signature line the other day that said "Lose one pound. Keep it off. - Repeat!"

You did it. Now do it again :D

katier 05-22-2009 07:38 AM

I found out yesterday morning I got a teaching job I wanted very badly!!!!!!! I used more of my extra 35 points that I wanted last night for the celebration dinner, but I actually am super psyched because I now have a specific goal in mind--I want to be down to my pre-gain size by mid-August so when I buy all of my new work clothes they will be that size!! Let the losing continue!

Lissus 05-22-2009 06:26 PM

What a terrific goal to set. How exciting.

My wardrobe is in desperate need of revamping, and I'm currently unemployed but looking to switch careers (yay, I'll get to put some money into comfy clothing when I do) So hopefully.. I'll be on the same track as you soon myself (crosses her fingers for that perfect floral design job)

Best of luck to you. Sending good energies your way :D

katier 05-28-2009 07:17 AM

How did everyone do this week?? I unfortunately gained, but am right back on track as of yesterday and today!