Old 01-26-2008, 07:06 AM   #16  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know that I will no longer be doing WW. That's why you have been seeing less of me around here. I know I tend to lurk rather than post when doing bad. The reason I've been lurking rather than posting this time around was related to me trying to make a decision. I've decided to go on the Shay Plan. It includes more fruits and veggies, less processed foods, and 3 meals and 3 snacks a day. It will include pre planning and measuring but I will not be counting anything. No points, calories, fat grams, etc. I will keep you updated but I will not be a regular poster. Everyone is so supportive here and everywhere on 3FC. Thank you.

Megan--The one I really like is Honey Almond Flax. It can be used as a dry snack. It has chunky pieces and some so not chunky pieces.

Last edited by Shay; 01-26-2008 at 07:10 AM.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:23 AM   #17  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Sunshines!! Hope everyone is having a good week! I WI Thursday - no loss or gain! I'm ok with that. I know I have been OP and working out. I feel different. Like I can tell in my clothes and stuff. My daughter stayed the same this week too! She is doing so well. She has lost 15# this month! Woooohooo

Shay - the "Shay" diet sounds wonderful! Please continue to post and stay here! I enjoy your posts! Whatever you decide I wish you tons of success and please stay in touch! Big big hugs!

Tracy - Hi! I heard the WW pnb bliss bars are awesome! I haven't tried them yet! Can't wait! I like the Slim Fast pnb crunch bars, but I think they are 3 Points!

Hi Trish & Mom2!

Megan - Hi! I will definately try the lower sugar oatmeal - it's funny when I'm at the grocery store I read and analyze every package trying to get the "right" one! I really enjoyed the Prevention Biggest Loser Edition! I know what you mean about "someone" in there that reminds you of you! Thats a great incentive. I do it too! Keep up the good work sweetie!

Julz - hey silly girl..........you confused me too! But thats ok - not hard to do! I look at your pics all the time and share them with my family! WE are all so proud of you! Whats new?

Daph - I know your lurking! I just feel it!!! Hugs girl! I'm thinking of you! Time does help heal. You won't ever forget - but you will be able to move on! I miss my mom tremendously and my heart aches for you!

Hello hello hello to anyone I may have missed! Have a great day everyone and stay OP!

PS - Shay - I mean it girl!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:35 PM   #18  
Strong to the finish!

S/C/G: 295/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Omigosh. I just suffered a boredom binge and I feel HORRIBLE about it! I knew what I was doing when I was doing it at first but I went on autopilot and I had about 15 extra points. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! This week was full of stress and I'm stuck at home and depressed and I just wanna kick myself now. Sheesh. Oh well, I'm going to bed now... and tomorrow starts a new week for me. Perhaps I will learn from this and plan a little better next time. Hope everybody's having a good weekend.
ekstatikia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 07:58 AM   #19  
Strong to the finish!

S/C/G: 295/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Well, my payback for that stupid binge was waking up so swollen that I can't even get my rings off of my fingers. I had plenty of water yesterday... but whatever. I know I'm gonna gain. I don't even want to weigh in and today's weigh day.I just keep telling myself that I'm not gonna quit and to learn from my mistakes. I hate being an emotional eater. I really do. I lost ten pounds in the first two weeks, so I know a gain is kind of to be expected, but I'm actually going to feel horrible about it instead of just accepting it since I did what I did last night. I hate stress! Now my cute little ticker's gonna stop telling me I met my V-Day goal. Lesson learned... until next time, huh?
ekstatikia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 218.8/198/135

Height: 5'4

Thumbs up May I Join You

Hello ladies,

I ran across this board today and decided to join. I have read all of your posts and I like the feeling I get here. I don't mean to sound needy but I really need ALOT of support. Everytime that I have tried to lose weight, I sabotage myself. I can't figure out why. I have tried ww two times and gave up each time. About six months ago I moved across the country from Ohio to California. Now that I am getting adjusted to the move I would like to start working on myself. My weigh in day will be on sundays, which means today will be my first day. I have set goals for myself for this week:

Goal #1
Drink at least six glasses of water daily (this is a big step)

Goal #2
Exercise 30 min 3x a week

Goal #3
Survive the first week without giving up
e.mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:09 PM   #21  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

hi Jailyns mom! You are very welcome here! Please catch us on the new weeks thread 1/27 - 1/2 See you there!!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote