Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2001, 12:57 AM   #1  

Default Fabulous 40's #70

Everyone! Don't forget to read page 2 of #69.
Dianne,
I am so sorry. It has to feel empty. Just try to think of what she is doing for herself. I know it doesn't help much. I will be a basket case when my Brittany leaves.
You can cry on our shoulder anytime. The Holidays will be here before you know it. Come on here anytime!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Terri
Old 08-31-2001, 04:01 AM   #2  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Dianne,

I know it is hard. But remember you have us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Old 08-31-2001, 12:33 PM   #3  

Diane,

I know your felling empty inside, but your daughter is having a wonderful time. I know I did when I went away for my first year of college. Remember the only thing that stays the same is change! That is one of the reasons we are all here, trying to change ourselves for the better. Your daughter is changing for the better too. Keep that in mind.

Myra,
You are terrific. Your persistence sure keeps me motivated. Keep up the good work.

Terri, Jen, Patti, Joyce, etc.
I've been drinking lots of H2O and been OP every day this week except Wed.(I was so upset after my WI that I had a couple of margaritas before dinner). HOpe that everyone is doing well. Have a great weekend!!

JanieD
Livermore, CA
Old 08-31-2001, 01:02 PM   #4  

If you are going to splurge once in awhile that is the way to do it. Congrats for staying op. Good luck to you!

Hi Everyone!
Terri
Old 08-31-2001, 04:42 PM   #5  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Dianne,
It's very hard to see one of our children leave the nest; every day it will be easier for you. Crying in the shower is perfectly normal. I've done it. Perhaps we feel we have to put on a strong face to the world, so we let down our defenses in the most private of places. I wish you strength in this; think of how great your visits will be when you see each other!

Hope everyone else is having a great Friday. So far, so good. Joe and I took a walk last night, it was fun. I hate to exercise, so it's just about the easiest thing for me to do!

later!
~Jen
Old 08-31-2001, 11:32 PM   #6  

Wink

Thanks Terri, Myra, Janie and Jen -- you guys are the best

Hope everyone has a great labor day weekend!

Dianne
Old 09-01-2001, 02:53 AM   #7  

SAME HERE EVERYONE! BE SAFE!!!!!

Terri
Old 09-01-2001, 02:42 PM   #8  

Hi All!
It is Sat. again. Going fast. I cannot believe it is Sept.

I lost- 2.5 lbs. for a total of approx. 53 lbs.
Brittany lost 3.5 lbs. for a total of 10 lbs.
Brandon lost 1.5 lbs.- for a total of 11 lbs.
Bruce maintained- No idea where he is.
Bradley is bored with weighing. He said he will do it later.
Must be nice to be 8 and not worry about this.

Have a great weekend. Raining big time here. Kinda cozy. NO GAMES!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

Terri
194.6/141.5/135
Old 09-01-2001, 03:19 PM   #9  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Terri! you have done it again. I think I'd better break out the thesaurus......astounding, stupendous! seriously, I think your loss is something you should be very proud of. I'm happy for you. And I'm grateful for the motivation you continue to provide!

The 1st of September already! We are enjoying a weekend of absolutely gorgeous weather.....sunny and in the 70's. A bit of a cooler breeze, tho, promising that fall is on the way. I love autumn.

Have a safe Labor Day weekend, girls.

~Jen
Old 09-01-2001, 03:21 PM   #10  

THANKS JEN!!!

Enjoy that beautiful day! I just love how you enjoy life. You and Joe are inspiring.

Terri
Old 09-01-2001, 06:11 PM   #11  

Hi guys

Isn't life funny -- I've been depressed for the past couple of days and today a friend of Alana rang my doorbell asking for her. I told him she was away at school, he said I know, but I thought she was coming home this weekend. I said I was sorry but she wasn't home. Then I called her cell phone and left a message about what happened. About 10 mins. later she called to say, she was on her way home -- she wanted to surprise us! But her friend let the cat out of the bag, So she will be home soon, I'm cooking her favorite foods. Since its a long weekend she'll be able to stay until monday and then drive back with her friends. I'm soooooooooooo happy can you tell, lol.

Terri - you guys are doing so fantastic, even the kids are amazing. How do they feel about their accomplishments ? great I'll bet.

Jen, yes the weather here is beautiful too but for some reason today its even more so, I wonder why

Hi to Myra, Janie, Essie, Patti/Zoe & Joyce. Hope your'e all having a fantastic weekend!

Hugs to all,
Dianne
Old 09-01-2001, 09:50 PM   #12  

That was sweet of Alana. Have a GREAT time!!!!
Yours is going to be a happy house this weekend.

Thanks for the congrats. I am so proud of the kids. They have changed their habits. Even when I give them permission to not count points as stringently (is that a word?) on say like weigh in day they still do. That is what I like to see.

Have a fun weekend.

Hi Jen, Essie, Myra, Joyce and JanieD

Terri
Old 09-02-2001, 06:55 AM   #13  

Smile It's Little Ole Me (Little?!)

Hi Guys,

I'm bacccckkkkk!!!!! You all have been quite busy!!! I came back with a new name. Got tired of the old one.

Dianne, {{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}. What a wonderful surprise!! Enjoy every moment. Did you get my card?

Congratulations to all you "losers". I started over last Wed. Today I have a barbecue to go to It's suppose to be a beautiful day. I'm looking forward to it. I will stay away from the hotdogs & hamburgers. Maybe I'll bring some turkey burgers.

Terri, great going!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Like I said once before, as a family, you all need a great big reward!!!!

Myra! WOW. You are on a roll Girllfriend!

Jen, way to go with your walking exercise I know you hate it but it's good for you. I'm going to have to send you my Boot Camp Video Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Is Joyce still around? Anyway, hi Joyce & Janie

Have a great day everybody

Love,
Essie

Last edited by Livinghealthy; 09-02-2001 at 07:00 AM.
Old 09-02-2001, 11:56 AM   #14  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

ESSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering where you were. Welcome back.
Old 09-02-2001, 12:19 PM   #15  

Angry

Essie!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back my friend Yes, I got your card, thanks so much. I feel so much better after seeing alana, you have no idea. I guess I just need a "fix" every couple of weeks, I know it will get easier with time. I'm so glad to see you back too, buddy, we've all missed you. Good luck with the barbecue today and enjoy it.

Hi to everyone - hope you're all having a wonderful labor day weekend - the weather is just beautiful!

Talk to you all soon.

Hugs,
Dianne
Closed Thread