Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #16  

Hey there!!

WTG Jeanne!

I forgot that Body Challenge started today. I did sign up. But the nearest Balley's is 2 hours away so that really does me NO good. Oh well. I have a treadmill and some good dvd's I can do this!!!!

Been a rough day, and it's still going strong. I have to run. Have a greta night everyone!
Old 01-10-2006, 11:30 AM   #17  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Walked the mall again yesterday for about 25 min. I'm going to try to build another 5 minutes every other time I walk. I'm just happy now I can walk for that long without the pain I used to have.

I am so grateful that the surgery really has helped me...No excuses now, I can walk for now, as I get better, the dr will let me add other things.

Good luck everyone on staying on your individual goals.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:45 AM   #18  

Hey all!

KITTY-WTG!!! Your plan sounds good!

I didn't do fabulous on my goals, but I do think I lost. We shall see tonight. I think I may create a workout counter again. That really helped motivate me.

Well 800 loads of laundry to do and 500 socks to fold today, so I better get going. Have a great day all!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:34 PM   #19  

Hello Sistas I am up for a challenge also! You know I can't do a weight goal either never work for me. But I committ to exercising six days a week and dog gone it eating healthy!!! I gained ten pounds through vacation and the holidays No more excuses I must get back on track. My ww expired and I am too cheap to go and pay to lose the same ten pounds that it took me 100 dollars to loose so I am going it on my own for awhile anyway.

Kitty you sound great! Glad to hear you did well! Don't over do!

Welcome back Izzy and Lizzy

So proud of you getting to GOAL Sorry I wasn't here when you posted that!!!

Welcome to all the new posters Together WE CAN!!!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:36 PM   #20  

Misty thanks for holding this together!!!!
Old 01-11-2006, 04:32 PM   #21  

I've been super busy at work, but I wanted to let you all know that I've been reading and checking in on you.

Marcie, where the heck are you, girl?!?
Old 01-11-2006, 10:04 PM   #22  

Count me in! I will workout at least 4-5 times a week.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:59 AM   #23  

Hi everybody! Sounds like everyone is really pumped up and doing well!
Old 01-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #24  

So far so good. Staying on program and doing the exercise. This is good! I read a great quote somewhere on here. Don't quit before the miracle happens. I really like that. Keep going everybody!!!
Old 01-14-2006, 08:16 PM   #25  

Guess what--my husband has agreed to run a 5K with me in June! I'm so excited! I've never been a runner, so I need to start training NOW!!!! We've never done anything like this together...

Everyone sound like they're doing great! I hope you're all having a good weekend. I'm nervous about the weigh-in on Monday...I don't think it will be too good!

Monday is MLK Jr. day, so I'm off of work! WooHoo!!
Old 01-14-2006, 11:13 PM   #26  

Hi all!!!

Steph, That is so cool!!! That will be so much fun for you guys!!!

Luflic, love the quoate!! Kepp it up Sista you are doing GREAT!!!!

Welcome Fost!!!!

It's been a busy few days. I've done well with eating, so so with exercise. I have been organizing all my reciepts from feeding the kids I babysit for. After I have paid for supplies and food I figured out I make like $2.28 an hour! That SUCKS. So not worth my time and teh stress I gothrough with these kids. But I feel like I can't quit b/c who knows where these kids will end up, the girl goes to school in the fall so if I can make it through spring and summer then it will get better. I know I should think of the money as being "ours" I don't. I am used to having my own income. So I like being able to cash my paychecks and spend it how I choose. Before I was babysitting when I would visit my friends in Rochester DH would give me like $20. $20 won't cover much. Now I can take what I want out my account and do a little shopping or pay for lunch for my friends and I. But it this babysitting is alot of stress, the kids are terrors, and thier parents are divorcing. It's very nasty and they put me in the middle telling me how awful the other parent is and I try to remind them that they can't do that b/c no matter what that other person is still a co parent with them. I chose to stay home when I had kids so I could spend time with my kids and I am blesse dthat I am able to do that. But by taking on two more I don't get as much time with my kids which I can't put a price tag on. I did talk to the lady and she agreed to give me a raise to off set the cost of food. So that helps some, but I don't know, in the end is $3 and hour worth all this?

Well it's alot to think about. Have a great weekend ladies!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2006, 08:51 AM   #27  

Default Steeler Sunday!!!

Go Steelers~ Well some of you may know I live a stones throw from Pittsburgh so I have to root for them! Some of you, well frankly, just don't give a crap about football! lol! I really can take it or leave it. BUT, the hubby LOVES the stuff! So, this morning up went the Steeler Flag and some other misc. items on the porch and I will be making some munchies (I'll will be sure to include some healthy ones) along with PIZZA ! Thats why I am here and need you guys more than ever today..............Keep your fingers crossed that I get through it! I love that kind of stuff!

Misty - Och! I can't stand when people with marriage problems put their friends/accquantances in the middle of stuff. Get along for the sake of the children. Knock on wood, my ex and I have remained civil and friends to an extent for the girls. It's been 4 years! Joint custody helps tho. There is no exchange of child support on either part. "Sometimes" that is what is boils down to with people. MONEY!

Steph - I envy you! That is great!

Luflic - I save all the quotes I get on here.......keep them coming!

Fost - Keep us posted! Love to hear more!

Well everyone have a great Sunday! Watch some football. Just kiddin'!
Old 01-15-2006, 09:36 AM   #28  

Hi all!!!!

My FIL is a Steeler's fan. I'm not LOL. I grew up with the Bills and since frankly they suck, I haven't paid much attention. I don't even know who is in the play offs. The rest of my inlaws are all Bills fans too. DH is a Dolphins fan, so ha ha ha his season is over too LOL. It gets quite loud around here when the Dolphins play the Bills. My in laws like to watch me watch football b/c I YELL at the tv.

Enjoy the goodies in moderation, find some that better fit your plan and you'll do great. Make sure you have water on hand. I can easily use up my whole days worth of points while watching football by just drinking pop.

No football for me. Hopefully I am going shopping for new kitchen chairs. The ones we have are from 1957 or 1967 can't remember which, they are vinyl covered. They were bought when our kitchen was remodeled the last time. The kids I watch strated picking at the vinyl and have shreaded it. All that is left is the wood sturcture. I have had stuffing and vinyl bits all over my kitchen, I am constantly vacuuming it up. So FINALLY I think I get some new ones. You would think with NAILS sticking out of them DH would consider new chairs a priority considering we have 4 little kids in house. I am constantly switching them to safer chairs that don't yet have nails sticking out so I can sit in the nail one myself as it's the only chair left. As long as DH doesn't pull this "Well, let's think about it. Or maybe we can find something better at that other place, maybe we'll look today and buy next week." AHHHHHH That irritates me lol!

Have a great sunday!!!!
Old 01-16-2006, 03:51 PM   #29  

Meram2 Congratulations on your steelers! They did a great job. I love football but the Lions don't give su much hope
Old 01-16-2006, 10:24 PM   #30  

Yes. They did awesome. I thought they played very well and then poor Betis.............After all the cheering and confidence that they had won and he fumbled with only minutes left. He just looked sick!!!! I felt bad for him. All the guys here were screaming at him! In my living room......but, still.......
lol!
Closed Thread