Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 10:20 PM   #31  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Hello Ladies,
Is it alright to join your group? I'm new to WW, but have been on the 3FatChicks site for a couple years.
Im into my second week at WW, doing the points and loving it! Lost 6.6 lbs and this is with being bad with all the birthdays.
Ill wait to give more info till I get the green light on joining...*smile
ps Flower go to Walmart,,sewing dept. You will find a bra extender, that way you can wear those skinny bras without the pinching.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:50 PM   #32  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Angie - of course you can post here. There are no limits as to who can post. We are always welcoming new people to keep this place hopping!!

We took the girls to the pumpkin patch today (and apple orchard). We picked a big bag of apples and the girls got to each find a pumpkin. They had fun and the weather was beautiful. Oh and the apples taste AWESOME!!!

Welcome newbies and have a great weekend.
Old 10-08-2005, 08:59 PM   #33  

angie - welcome !

jen - sounds like you had an awsome day !

friday was not good, its really turned cool here, its really fall weather, and that just kicks something in my mom instincts, to bake and cook, so friday i made homemade pizza, (i have the most awsome recipe for pizza crust if anyone wants it, but its not ww friendly) and ate 4 pieces !!!! i ended up having to throw away the last few pieces so i wouldn't eat them !! so then i baked cookies with my kids, and ate a couple of those too.

i'm totally in my danger area, this is where i usually quit diets after the second week.

but .... today the ww wagon came by and i jumped back on it !!!! so yey for me, i'm so proud that i'm back on the plan instead of just quitting.

kate
Old 10-08-2005, 10:37 PM   #34  

Yah Kate - don't let one flub up day ruin your goal! Kiss it goodbye and move on!!! OH and I would love your recipe. I am a homemade pizza junkie. I usually switch between 3 different recipes... one is a WW one. I will find it and post it for you. The recipe make 2 crusts that are 8 points each!

I am sleepy and thinking of hitting the sack soon. The girls crashed, they were so tired and crabby from the day. Tomorrow afternoon there is a picnic for Emma's school. Pot luck is no good with me. Helpppppp.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:04 AM   #35  

ok here it is, remember this is NOT a low point/low cal recipe !!!!

3 1/2 cups flour
1 cup warm water
1 packet active dry yeast
2 tbs honey or 3 tbs maple syrup
1/4 cup oil
1/2 tsp salt

throw in a bread machine on dough cycle.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:53 PM   #36  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Um, I might be jumping the gun but I got 2 positive pregnancy tests today! Why didn't anyone tell me I just had to join WW, diet andexcersice like crazy and a month later I would get pregnant, I would have done it 2 years ago! lol
Old 10-09-2005, 08:57 PM   #37  

Yah flower - Were you trying to get PG or is this a surprise??? You just came to our thread, don't tell me you are leaving already!!!!

I went to the picnic and oops-ed on the food. I ate too much, but I am not eating anything else tonight and I really didn't eat that much today. And no soda at the picnic!!!!

That's it for me. I will check in here tomorrow and see how you all are doing! It is great how many posts we get in a week. It used to be sooooo quiet here!
Old 10-09-2005, 09:48 PM   #38  

omg flower !!!! congratulations !!!!!!

no biggie jen, thats what flex points are for

kate
Old 10-09-2005, 09:55 PM   #39  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Jen, we have wanted #4 for almost 4 years now. I miscarried last fall. They blamed my thyroid for the miscarriage. Hopefully I won't have the same problem this time. We did the fertility drugs for a good part of this year. In July I decided to stop that and then this past month I said I would concentrate on getting fit and forget ttc until I hit 175. Well, guess the universe has a wierd sence of humor. I am obviously not gonna be able to "diet" but there is no reason for me to go away, I have to keep the healthy eatting an every day thing. And I am gonna keep with my walking.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:31 PM   #40  
Give me strength

Thank you Ladies for the warm welcome!
I will be sure to fill out the bio.

Congrats Flower! Eating healthy and walking during PG is great for both you and baby. Well so much for skinny bras!

Being from Canada we just celebrated Thanksgiving today and feeling pretty full. I swear I ate 50 points of pumpkin pie *arghh I doubled up on salad, and other veggies. Didn't eat bread, but had mashed pots with turnips, with gravy. I did save points for the pumpkin pie...I think I ate my total points for the whole day in one sitting!

Anyone ever do that?
Old 10-10-2005, 12:36 AM   #41  

yup every thursday !!! after we weigh in we go to a buffet and eat whatever we want to lol its cheat day, me and my sister-in-law, talked about it before we joined, we always go to lunch once a week, and we decided we wern't gonna give it up, it also makes staying on plan easier most of the time, because you know you can have whatever your craving on cheat day. well it works for us

i'm so glad you decided to join us angie ! jen and i are in wisconsin, a bit apart but i have every intention of forcing her to drive halfway after we get to goal so we can meet and gloat

kate
Old 10-10-2005, 10:12 AM   #42  
Give me strength

I used to do Body For Life and there was a cheat day...I lived for that day.

So Ladies do you enjoy going to your meetings? Do you have a motivating speaker? My first meeting there was this woman who was doing the speaking and I have to say I almost walked out. She annoyed me with her tone and she was very rude to the men by saying women like their men lean and strong not fat and flabby. Thank goodness she was just covering for the night.
The woman we have now is pretty good...
Closed Thread