Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 10:49 PM   #31  

My work had a big pizza party today for this project we finished with no warning! One moment I am sitting at my desk mindlessly typing and then suddenly, there is pizza EVERYWHERE! The slices were practically forming a circle around my chair and just dancing around and around singing a little pizza song about how tasty they were! I got out of there as quickly as I could lol. If I had been able to plan for it, I probably would have, but with 8 points left for the day (10 with ap) I decided I had better not.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:09 PM   #32  
Alis Volat Propriis

Major vicotories, F&L! That is awesome. And what's really awesome is the knowledge that you could have planned those treats into your day (well, maybe not both in the same day!) and still be OP. That one of the best things about WW. Good for you! Oh.. I ... can't ... stop... myself. That de-de-de-deserves a... a ... a....DANCING BANANA!

Bev, excellent planning, cutting up all those goodies to go. And I love the kashi cereals. I put the cinna-raisin crunch in my yogurt. Yum. ANd you're right, it is really filling. It's also great as a snack right out of the box.

Misty, your potato sounds yum. I have to try it. And the avatar is so cool. You're fast, girl! (But I won't let it get around)

Liz, best of luck with the WI. And a mischievous little woo-hoo wink wink for the compliment from BF! Isn't that great? I was at my honey's work the other day and I caught him looking at me when he thought I wasn't looking. He was actually checking me out! LOL He said "you are looking so good." And I said, "Thanks." And then he put his hand on my arm and said, "No, you really are." I like that he wanted me to know that he wasn't just saying it. He's a sweetie.

Steph, I hope you're feeling better. And if you did bite your tongue: 1) I'm sorry to hear that; I know it hurts like **** and 2) be sure to count the points. According to the book, 1 ounce is 2 points!

Well, I managed to stay on track again today. Got in a little walking, only 12 blocks though, at a slow pace because when I did my walk yesterday, I had on shoes with no cushioning and my feet really took a beating. I have to start leaving a pair of sneakers at work.

Here's my food for the day:

B: That awful tofu thing -- 7
Those awful peas -- 2
Honest Tea -- 1
Coffee with creamer -- 1

L: Vegetarian frozen shells -- 4
Broccoli rabe sauteed in olive oil -- 1

D: 1 hard-boiled egg -- 2 -- on 1 slice bread -- 1 -- with mayo -- 2
2 steamed artichokes with lemon and a little Brummel & Brown -- 1
Tomatoes -- 0
2 cups ff milk -- 4

S: Yogurt -- 2

For a total of 28.

Well, off to bed. Sleep well, sistas!
Old 07-14-2005, 11:49 PM   #33  
Thin Girl In Hiding

Attention Sista's!!!

Lori and I just finished eating the most fab dessert and GUILT free!!!

Here it is...

1 cup Edy's No sugar added vanilla/chocolate swirl 2 points
FF cool whip ZERO points
1/2 pkg. crushed chips ahoy 100 calorie pack 1 point
and ta da!
TOTAL 3 POINTS!

YUM!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg summer 2005 195.jpg (48.8 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by izzywas; 07-15-2005 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:58 PM   #34  
Just getting started...

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'7"

MISTY! I love the avatar! Can I have your permission to use it, too? I will totally understand if you would prefer I don't, but I thought I would ask

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! I totally blew my points out of the water at lunch today. My boss invited me to lunch at a mexican place and well, I didn't think the grilled chicken quesadilla was going to be so huge...and so darn GOOD! I ate the whole thing... I'm not sure, but I'm guessing a good 17 points... right now i'm sipping my herbal tea (sweet dreams) because it knocks me out in about 15 minutes.

I am very excited that I have my first weigh in this saturday. I'll be sure to post here!

Hugs ya'll! G'nite!
Old 07-15-2005, 12:17 AM   #35  

Ooh quesadillas are so bad! I got one at taco bell once figuring it would not be too bad. . .540 calories and 31 grams of fat! Not even filling.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:25 AM   #36  
Alis Volat Propriis

Good morning, everyone. Here's to a new day and another opportunity to stay OP and be fab! May we all rise to the occasion!
Old 07-15-2005, 10:29 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the help with the AP points... I knew it had been asked, but I must have skipped right over the answer

I did have a pretty good work out. I was going to attempt to do both work outs for 40 min, but did the first 20 mins, and worked hard. I attempted the parts that I normally don't. There are a few exercises that have been really hard, and last night, while I was only able to do a few of them, I still tried and thats what counts. I hope to be able to do them soon without a problem! But after I did the DVD, I did a few sets of crunches, and that made me feel pretty good

I ended up having a packet of oatmeal later on, so that put my points up to 32.5, so I was under, but not by much.

Hippohips, good for you for passing on the pizza!! I know it would have been soo hard for me to do the same thing, I'm not sure if I would have!

I'll post about my WI on the new thread for today

~Liz

Ps, thanks for the tip about the bread! The bread I have is Aunt Millie's FF whole wheat bread. Its really good, but I'll definitely have to try that other kind out!!

Last edited by Lizzyg; 07-15-2005 at 10:31 AM.
Old 07-16-2005, 05:41 PM   #38  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm new

Hi my name is Jill and I've been on 3fc for about a year now. Started in the Moms Losing Weight thread and lost about 10 pounds since joining doing my own plan and working out. I've just recently decided to join WW with my sil who just had her 3rd baby and has about 100 pounds to lose. We are going to do it together but I know how helpful it is to have others doing the same thing with you as well, so I decided to look around for a WW group. Anyway I hope I can join in with you ladies. I have about 10-15 left to lose (I call it baby weight but it's been almost 2 years lol) and just think WW might be what I need to get it off and be held accountable for my eating, since I will be going to weigh ins etc. I haven't joined yet and will be going to my first meeting on Tues. can anyone give me the run down of what I might expect? Well I hope it's ok that I left a message in here and your up for a new member. Let me know! Thanks!
Old 07-19-2005, 10:39 AM   #39  

Hi Everyone!

Been out of touch for a couple of days but I've been good!

Took the kids to a water park yesterday! OMG, i'm EXHAUSTED! WHAT A WORK OUT. I can tell that I am loosing weight because it was so hard for me to get around...progress huh?

You guys all seem to be doing great!

I have my WW weight in today at 12noon - wish me luck.

I am finding it easier to watch what I eat - I had a grilled chicken sand at the park yesterday and age maybe 5 fries and gave the rest away. (I think it shocks my husband everytime I do that).

DIVA - 70 min. commute - that was my commute each way when I lived in Northern California (San Jose area). we reloed to Austin 2 months ago and now my commute is 10 minutes!!!!! I used to listen to books on tape during my commute and also Satellite Radio.

Lizzy - Don't feel guilty about not 'working out' - I don't like the work 'working out' sounds too much like work. ha ha Think of it as adding walking to your LIFESTYLE. like every am you walk - period - it's part of your daily routine.

FREEDOM - Excellent job on *avoiding* the bad foods! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Izzy - YUMMY dessert, i'll have to try that one!

Maggie - congrats on eating stuff you don't necessarily like! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE'S TO A GREAT DAY FOR EVERYONE!
....Mara
Old 07-21-2005, 06:47 PM   #40  

A tip my leader shared about the workout points - if you don't want to take them, just make sure you don't dip below the 20 minimum. For example my daily points is 20 so if I workout I make sure I add enough points to get back up to the 20. For those at say a 25 daily point target, if your workout gains you 3 points you don't have to take them but if it is worth 6 workout points then you should add an extra point to your day to make sure you get the 20 minimum.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...145/150.2/.png
Old 07-22-2005, 02:43 AM   #41  

Oh, okay. So never go less than 5 points than the total?
Old 07-29-2005, 03:22 AM   #42  
Angie

hey everyone new to the boards but have been using 3fc for about a yrs off and on. hope to get a little extra support here. just recently back on program after being off for about a month. I got married july 2,2005 and holidays all at the sametime. Stress hit an away I started to eat. glade to have found these boards and hope to make some new friends.
to find out more about me go to
http://wantingtolose20.tripod.com/ it's my website. leave a comment in my guest book to let me know what you think
thanks and hope to get to know you guys better soon
Angie
Closed Thread