Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2001, 12:09 AM   #1  

Angry First Day!

Hi! I just started WW at home, and I did my first weigh in tonight...194! This is the first time I've ever really gotten serious about losing weight, and I tried all the stuff like Metabolife and SlimFast...didn't work for me. My sister in law joined WW about a month and a half ago and has lost 16 pounds so far. She wasn't as big as I am, but if she can do it, so can I.
I love reading all the posts and I've lurked a couple of days just reading all of the old posts, lol.
I look forward to getting to know all of you on this journey to skinny-dom!
Old 06-12-2001, 12:28 AM   #2  
Net browser

Default ...welcome

Welcome Frances
Hi there Frances, I'm happy to meet you. My name is Slavika and I post on the board 50 & 60 yr olds. I don't know how old you are but if you want, you are welcome to join us, or join in with any of the other groups. You will find a lot of support, no matter where you post on the board. Good luck with a healthier way of eating........and losing weight too.
Old 06-12-2001, 09:27 PM   #3  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello Frances

Hi Frances.....and welcome. I post on the FABULOUS FORTIES thread....so if you fit into that group, please, come join us. I'm doing WW too and although I've been sooooooo bad lately <hiding my face>, I think it's the best program for me. You'll do well.

Together, we can get to that "skinny-dom" you speak of.
Old 06-15-2001, 03:48 PM   #4  
Failure is NOT an Option!

Default Good Luck!!!

Welcome, Frances! My name is Pam, and I've been doing WW since April. I've lost 18 1/4 pounds so far, and I feel like this program has been relatively "easy". Don't get me wrong, I have had some really "hungry" days that have tempted me beyond my point range, bur for the most part, I feel really good about this program.

Be sure to check out the Foods and Point Issues topics. I have learned so many great tricks of the trade from people. From Pirate's Booty to what kind of bread gives you more for the fewest points. And I can't forget Skinny Cows!! YUM!

Well, once again, welcome and best of luck!
Closed Thread