View Poll Results: How many kids would you like to have one day?
NONE 1 4.55%
1 0 0%
2 13 59.09%
3 6 27.27%
4 2 9.09%
5 0 0%
6 or more (you are crazy!!) 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2001, 08:31 AM   #1  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Wink

Hope everyone had a better weekend then I did yesterday. I posted in the weekend thread if anyone is interested in how bad I did.

ANgie
Old 05-07-2001, 08:37 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default fresh start

Angie I didnt just have a day of bad behavior i had a week and now im paying for it.!
thats why i didnt post i was so ashamed of what i was eating and from stress i couldnt stop i havent even had my finals yet!
anyway i gotta run and do everything b4 i go study
love Kier
ps i want 2 girls
Old 05-07-2001, 08:39 AM   #3  

I have always wanted 4 kids. I think realistically we will stop after we have one more. My arthritis is continuing to get worse and worse and I can barely take care of the ones I have....so 1 more is pushing it and 2 more is crazy. So unless they come up with a miricle drug, I think we are only going to have 3 (God willing we have 1 more).

BUT my whole life I have always wanted 4 kids....maybe because I come from a family with 6? (4 kids). There is still hope. I pray for remission.

OK, so I wieghed myself this moring first thing before I ate anything....and then after I had breakfast I weighed myself again (I am pathetic) and my breakfast weighed 5 pounds???? What is up with that?

Hope everyone has a great day

Angie
Old 05-07-2001, 08:45 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

angie its water weight relax and dont weigh so much!

as for the arthritis
I have fibromyalgia and cerebral Palsy i know where you are coming from
one thing that helps as silly as it sounds is meditation
helps to center you and your energy and focus on getting past the pain
arthritis doesnt go away but the steps you take to deal with it make a world of difference you can do this babes no worries
Old 05-07-2001, 08:46 AM   #5  

KO We posted at the same time. I am so glad you are back posting. I know how stressful it is to go thru finals. It really sux. Don't focus on what you may have eaten or whatever. This is a new week and you are back. Keep posting. Even if you are having a hard time, we are here, and have ALL done the same things. (Look at me, I did on Sunday)

Having 2 girls is wonderful. The only thing I would do differently would be to have them closer in age. One is 6 and the other is only 9 months. Luckily my oldest adores Emma and takes such good care of her. This morning (without me knowing) Sarah went into Emma bedroom, got her bottle for her, then she picked her up, and changed her diaper!!!! I couldn't believe it!. I did tell her not to change her diapers anymore....but she did do a great job! Emma is a lucky little girl. She has 2 mommies! LOL

(hugs)

angie
Old 05-07-2001, 08:48 AM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default awwwwwwwwwww

lol thats awesome
i remember doing that at 6 when we had fam visiting lol!
anyway off to face the day
have a fantastic one
Love Kier
ps my 2 girls wont be here for a long time i have to find a darcy to my bridget first lol
Old 05-07-2001, 09:00 AM   #7  

Default Good morning!

Hi Angie and Kierie....and everyone else

Okay first good new than bad. Good new I got my butt to the meeting Saturday morning and since have been a point counting fiend

Bad news is I have to change my signature because between the differences in my scale and theirs and my 2 week vacation from healthy eating I am back to 188.4. BUT, since I feel just oh so motivated I am not worried Plus, yesterday I was talking to bf. I told him I was trying to think of something to give myself as a reward when I hit my goal. I am into rewards. So he asked how much I wanted to lose and I said roughly 40 pounds. So first he said he would give me $1000 but I said "are you kidding?!??!!" and then he said $500! I was thinking more in the lines of a day of beauty or something. But he just said that he realized it would take a lot of work. And since then he has been pretty supportive about it. When we were eating dinner and I didn't take something he referred to how many points it was. I think he read the book. LOL!

Other than that, I feel like if my head wasn't attached I would lose it. Last night I freaked out at 11pm because I didn't think I had enough gas in my car to get to work and I have a zero balance in my bank account But I did and I have $5 in quarters to get some today LOL! I feel like I am already a student again!

Next Sunday future MIL is coming over for lunch....I'm trying to think of something nice to make fur her. The sad part is, even though I don't agree with half of the stuff she does or says, I still feel like I need to please her and for her to like me.

Well, time to get to work!

Have a great day!
Old 05-07-2001, 09:10 AM   #8  

ILGBG Morning. Your boyfriend sounds like a keeper! My dh was great last night too. I went to get my 3rd peice of cake (for the day, not in a row) and he stepped in front of the fridge and stopped me. Now I wanted to KILL him and I was so mad at him for doing that....but now this morning, I am thankful that he did. $500?? Now that IS motivation! I told my dh that when I reach my goal I want to get my teeth whitened, (and they are not gross or anything ) I just want Colby teeth! Good for you for going to your meeting, you don't realize they are so important until you start missing them. You have a great additude, and you are SO right to not worry about the weight, because you are SO going to lose it at next weigh in. As for MIL's.......we ALL feel the same way. Good luck!

(hugs)

Angie
Old 05-07-2001, 09:26 AM   #9  

Default this sucks

I just lost my really long post telling you all about my weekend. Here is the short version:

WI - gained .2, no big deal.
Sat - wedding shower and cinquo de Maio party., Didn't drink but still went over by 28 points for the day. Yuck
Sun - Pampered Chef party and dinner party at my house. Over by 25 points for the day.

Not a good start to the week but I am determined to lose at my next WI. I plan to eat low points and exercise every day. I am eating home all week so that will help. Next weekend family is coming for my graduation ceremony and we were invited to a baptism and brunch with yummy food. Difficult weekend to come.

Pampered Chef party - Great party. Had 7 guests and earned $80 worth of free stuff plus the May host specials. I would definitely host again and recommend it to others.

I want to have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. If I have 2 girls, that would be fine. If I have 2 boys, I may try again for a girl. We will see. I have a lways wanted a little girl

Suzanne - good for you for going back to a meeting. It really hleps me to stay on track. I am very impressed with your good attitude and determination.

Angie - I hope that you will be able to have a nother baby when you are ready and that your arthritis improves. It must be very difficult to take care of your children. I admire you. Your girls sound so sweet. Way to go on not insisting on a 3rd piece!

Kierie - Glad you are posting again. Don't be ashamed of your bad eating. I was terrible over the weekend but I admit to all of it. That is what we are here for

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Sarah
194.4/160.6/153WW
Old 05-07-2001, 09:35 AM   #10  

Hi Sarah!

Sounds like a lot of us had a trying weekend. Glad that your pampered chef party went well. I might have to talk to my dh's aunt about hosting a party. She is totally into pampered chef. Anything free sounds good to me! Sounds like you have a good plan for the rest of the week. Damage control really sucks though doesn't it? I am doing the same thing. Eating low end of my points and trying to drink as much water as possible. As far as me not insisting on having a 3rd peice of cake....go read my post above to ILBGB. I really tried to get another peice....my dh stood in the way. Good luck at ceremony next weekend. You CAN do it. Plus by eating low points all week, you will deserve to indulge a bit. Enjoy yourself. I mean it IS your graduation right?

(hugs)

Angie
Old 05-07-2001, 09:59 AM   #11  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Quick message for me right now, I have to run Emma to the doctor for her 6 month appointment. We are taking bets on how much she weighs!

Had WI on Saturday... LOST 2.4! YAH... makes up for my gain last week. I ate horribly on Saturday and somewhat horrible on Sunday, but I am back on track today! Hoping for another loss this week! I have been trying to walk my Sadie in the morning now. Not for a long time, but about 10 minutes. It all adds up!!

I will check in again later. I have Emma's appointment, then I am volunteering for serving a lunch at my church for a conference there.

Be back later!
Old 05-07-2001, 10:04 AM   #12  

Default I have a funny Emma story

ok, you know in church when it is really quiet, and the Pastor has just reached the most important part of the sermon, when everyone is quiet and kinda reflecting what he said. WELL Emma decided that she needed to break the silence and let out a HUGE Rasberry. OMG I thought I was going to die. EVERYONE looked over and started to laugh (It WAS very funny). So of course when she realized people were laughing she did it again, and agian and again. After she did it 4 times the pastor says to the congregation "so, that is what she thinks of the service" I was SO embarrased. I immediatly took her out of the service and into the infant room.

It was SO funny.

Jen CONGRATS on the loss! Good luck at the apptment. Emma will do great (hugs)

Angie
Old 05-07-2001, 11:13 AM   #13  

Default where is everyone?

come out and post, where ever you are
Old 05-07-2001, 11:15 AM   #14  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Eek!! Only 2 months to go!!

Yep, we are approaching the down hill slide! I have tons of work on my desk, but no motivation!
I did ok this weekend...not too bad, not too good. Kind of like Goldilocks.
I'm taking my wedding dress to the Tailor tonight. Keep your fingers crossed!
Well, I just wanted to check in and say hi!
I'll try to post more this afternoon.
Have a great day!
Old 05-07-2001, 11:17 AM   #15  

Hi Stacey

Glad you had a good weekend, good luck at the tailors with your wedding dress!

Angie
Closed Thread