View Poll Results: How many kids would you like to have one day?
NONE 1 4.55%
1 0 0%
2 13 59.09%
3 6 27.27%
4 2 9.09%
5 0 0%
6 or more (you are crazy!!) 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2001, 05:18 PM   #46  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default It's almost time to jet!!

Angie: LC Pizza is 6 points. It's French bread and so yummy!!

Lisa: Do you have BridesMart in your area? That's where I found my dress and they have them in ALL sizes! Big and Little. So, that's a good thing. I bought mine two sizes smaller and then worked my butt off (haha not totally off) to lose the weight. But, I really enjoyed BridesMart. David's Bridal is good, too, but it was like buying a car!! They pounced on me as soon as I walked in the door!

I found some crock pot recipes on some other thread and I'm anxious to try them, but you have to cook them for 8 hours. I don't get home until some nights like 10 hours after I'd set it! Yikes! I did that once when I was trying to impress fiance (then b/f) and the chicken was sooooo dry we didn't eat the entire meal.
I think I'll make healthy choice hot dogs tonight. DId you know that it is 1 point for a serving of Pork & Beans??? I love those!! a serving is 1/2 cup. I think I'll have some of those, too!
Have a good evening!!!

Last edited by StaceyT; 05-07-2001 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-07-2001, 05:33 PM   #47  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Stacey,

I need some good crack pot recipes. Where would I find them?

TIA

Angie
Old 05-07-2001, 05:37 PM   #48  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Hmmm, I'm not sure. Hey Sarah, when you find some good recipes, pass them on!
I'll do some searching on the internet for some.
Old 05-07-2001, 05:47 PM   #49  
Go Avalanche!!

Angie: It’s funny b/c sit-ups aren’t as horrible as I always thought they were (am I really saying that????). It’s a lot easier to do them if you lay down in front of the TV. What I really want is that Ab-Doer that you sit on. My boss got one and she loves it. I just can’t justify buying one b/c of all the other workout things I have at home that I don’t use!! Oh, and I’m having hilarious mental pictures of you trying to find the hidden scale! I was rolling at your little one and the guinea pig food!

Slinko: Bravo on that post! Funny and so true at the same time. You are right, take it one day at a time. Have you eliminated all Red Flag foods from your house? Only keep ‘good’ munchies onhand: carrots, flavored popcorn cakes, Fat Free microwave popcorn. You CAN do this and you WILL!! I know how you feel about wondering if people are saying things about you. Even with what I’ve lost I still wonder. I think we all do and to a point always will. There are slimmer version of us just waiting!

Sarah: Yum, your dinner sounds wonderful! I’m getting Subway for DH and I today!

Kim: I know this is easier said than done, but if that’s the way they are, then are they really friends? Maybe you should be the one to organize a WW hiking group! That would be a great way to meet people from your meeting and get that exercise! I’m with you on the swimsuit thing. I’ve been so mortified and self conscious about wearing one my whole life! I sometimes wonder if I will ever feel comfortable in one. My DH loves me in mine, but I look in the mirror and cringe One word of caution on Lean Cuisine? Aren’t they the ones that have tons of sodium? Might want to avoid a couple of days b4 WI

Lolly: I’m a spooner too (not gross at all hehehehe). It’s been bad the last week and it’s even Low Fat PB. Have you ever tried a PB and Honey sandwich? To DIE for!! Grrrrr, making me hungry. To Subway I will go!

Lisa: I will be praying hard! I know they are going to win. There is no other option! OK, so why do I feel so nervous and worried about it???

Stacey: I agree on David's Bridal. Waaaayyy to high pressure. Oh, and what about the dressing rooms. Hello tiny!!

Lori: Dress shopping was so much fun!! You would not believe the # of stores we hit! Death to Butt bows!

Yeeeaaahhhh!! 15 mins to freedom
Old 05-07-2001, 05:55 PM   #50  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Angie... Just got some developed today. Soon I will get to a scanner and post them. She is a doll... but getting blond... hubby and I are both brown haired, but hubby was a little blond baby. So Emma is a doll with blond hair and blue eyes... for the time being. I know the hair will change! Anyhoo, I will post a current pic of her soon!

Gotta run, time to go home. YAH ME!
Old 05-07-2001, 06:24 PM   #51  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default twas the day before exam and all thru my school not a page i was turning i chatted li

Can i toot my own horn today
ok granted i have pigged out for a week not everyday but um what are points
today tho i have on a shirt i havent worn since last fall
and it looks better than ever
butter yellow slightly ahem seethru its like lawn cotton so i have a yellow bra on ( i was hoping to see a male friend of mine >) and my eddie bauer jeans i read outside and im working the pink cheeks and freckles i just caught a glimpse of me in the mirror and i was like I KNOW HER! shes cuuute! i love moments like this lol
food was wierd today lol i had an apple 6 chicken nuggets baked from the dining hall bleh and a very petite mcdonalds fajita and 1/2 a box of fries i was actually going to skip lunch but i called a friend of mine who needed to escape work then when we met she told me she had been fired
so we did the dollar menu at mickeyDs
tonight my roomie is warming some of her moms "gravy" aka pasta sauce
so im going to make some spinach and toss it with my pasta before i get the sauce put on
and bulk it up with some 0 points goodness lol
my day of studying turned into day of socializing which is both good and bad but more good b/c i refuse to freak out i dragged my roomie to late night study last night and basically was the entertainment for the dining hall so that she would relax and study i also studied but every now and then i like to be the court jester its fun
esp when i hit some girl in the forehead with a very small shuttlecock from a verrry small badminton set . . .Dont ask lol
Suz you're bf sounds AMAZING! does he have a cute brother lol and dont worry about the gain u will kick some butt at the next WI
Jen Im glad emmas doing well ;D
Bellicious: im soooo glad bf is coming to his senses!
lori enjoy the pad thai droooooooooooooool
Lolly i totally know what you mean about going home and eating lol
Steph YOU 10% Queen you!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks sooo much as for the other stuff i dont dwell on the neg at all its counterproductive ya know?
*****SideBAr*********
I LOVE CHADWICKS
Lisa you big loser!!! thats awesome ;D
Stacey your dress sounds fantastic and Death to BUTT BOWS! the book sounds cool too let us know how u like it
Brenda keep some baby carrots with u and some low fat pb or dressing oh and if my devils dont make it to the stanley cups im rooting for the avs ;D
Slink dont put off fun clothes maybe take them off with the right person ahem
but i love fun clothes --- i ahve pleather pants lol
Kim i know what u mean about the skinny friend factor i cant count the # of times i have been taken bikini shopping and as for the hot tub thing pffft if they were stupid enuf not to invite you thats their prob
btw great pics ur gorgeous!

ok lol i have been hit on by more younger men in the last month i mean Every weekend and not always alcohol related lol and there is one that im especially interested in and its been confirmed by a 3rd party that he is interested so why do i have to be this distracted during finals??????

oooh and woowoo bright note im not going home for the summer i got into the best apartments on campus and am finishing up some grad requirements so that when i come back from ireland i can just do my major requirements wooowoo!
aanyway i am finally going to read!!!
Love
Kier
Old 05-07-2001, 06:40 PM   #52  
A Yankee in Virginia

Thank you, gals, for the pick-me-ups! I do try to make myself feel better by reminding myself that most of these "skinny" gals I know are airheads. At least I have a brain in my head and don't giggle constantly!

I'm so psyched for this Pilates class in about an hour! A friend took it last week and said it was very relaxing. Since my legs are still ultra-sore, I could use some nice, relaxing stretches. I should have brought my bathing suit so I could sit in the hot tub at the gym for a while. There usually aren't any people around ...

Well, I'm going to work on my story for a little bit and then then to this class. See you tomorrow, everyone!
Old 05-07-2001, 06:57 PM   #53  
Parrothead

Default One last thing before I head out...

Ok, since we've been talking about dresses and so I thought I'd post mine!

Here is my Bridesmaids dress, except they we're in black!

Last edited by TxAggie; 05-07-2001 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-07-2001, 06:58 PM   #54  
Parrothead

Default And Here is my dress...

And ther we're no Butt Bows!!!!
I hope ya'll have a grand evening!
Old 05-07-2001, 07:37 PM   #55  
Running Babe

Hi All,

Just dropping by a quick note... my roomate cooked tonight, it was so good and he gave me a small portion, so I don't think there was too much damage.

I have a cold right now, but asides from that my spirits are pretty good. Anyhoo I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone will have a good week!

Take Care!

Ali
Closed Thread