Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2004, 11:47 AM   #16  

Brenn, I wondered about your GS...2 already, wow they grow fast.

Got my DS off today and now I am on my way to bed. I gained a few pounds the past month.....not haopy about it but hey hwen you can't always be active it is hard! I do watch what I eat every day but sometimes indulge in my baking!
Old 11-14-2004, 07:39 PM   #17  
I'm on my way!

Wow whatever happened to everyone? Pam, Brenda, Elaine, Lisa and all the old owls! Candice seems to be the only one left here fluttering all alone!
Old 12-17-2004, 02:25 AM   #18  

Just thought Iwould check and se if any missing owls showed up!
Old 12-17-2004, 02:28 AM   #19  

I have been baking of course..lots of new recipes........doing pretty good not eating too much!
Attached Images
File Type: gif xmastree5.gif (8.7 KB, 35 views)
Old 12-19-2004, 12:35 AM   #20  

Hi Candice and Michelle.

Candice, boy girl you sure do keep the nest alive. I sure with everyone would pop in and say hello, I sure do miss everyone. It is very hard to get here though, life is so crazy. Just figured I better stop in and say hi so you know I am still alive
Bren
Old 12-27-2004, 07:59 PM   #21  
Getting back on track!

Hi Everyone!

I am glad to see that you are still around. I fell out of the nest and hit my head and I guess had amnesia....but I found my way back. I am rejoining WW this week. Hope you all had a great Christmas! Mine was really nice, only bad thing was someone trying to break in my Mom's house on Christmas Eve but luckily they didn't make it in. I heard them and looked out the window. My guardian angel was looking after me.

I promise to be better at posting. Come back all you other missing owls!

Missed you all
Love
Setina
Old 12-28-2004, 09:44 AM   #22  

Hi Watermelon (Setina), Punky (Brenda), and Candice (the late night owl): Here I am after a 6-month hiatus. How are you all? I am still not walking very well after my automobile accident about 4 years ago. A few minutes ago I wrote a note to Punky on another thread because I couldn't find the Night Owl one. Before I got off the computer and the 3fatchicks site it popped up and here I am!!!!

Still struggling with weight. I do not belong to WW anymore but have been trying to find out more about their newest diet of eating certain foods until you feel satisfied but not stuffed. I do belong to TOPS # VA 309, Hampton. I am an assistant weight recorder. I was a co-leader but since I get tired real quickly decided one year of my 2 year term was enough and someone else took over for me.

I can't remember when I changed my email address but if any of you still have it the first part before the @ sign is still the same but the last part is now cox.net.

I hope you all had a merry Christmas and I wish for you all a happy happy New Year.

Love,
freddie bloch
Old 12-28-2004, 12:19 PM   #23  
Getting back on track!

Hi Freddie!

Sorry to hear you are still having problems after your wreck. I know how that is. I was in one 3 years ago and still have problems sometimes. My husband was in one just this November. He got rear ended by an 18 wheeler, he was in a big rig as well and the guy totaled both tractor trailers and pushed my husband into a car and that car into another car. Luckily no one had MAJOR injuries except the guy that caused the accident-he had glass in his eyes and broken ribs. My hubby was sitting still and he hit him going at least 45mph and pushed all 3 other vehicles about 100-150ft. We got the nicest letter from the people in the last car thanking my hubby and telling his boss how lucky they were to have him in their employment as if he had not been there they would have probably been killed and the car my husband was pushed into had a mother and her two young children in it and they said it would have definetly killed them.

Where is everyone else?

I am looking forward to rejoining WW. I have been under major stress with work lately and I have gained so much....actually because I haven't been eating ENOUGH!. At Christmas I did eat a lot and I actually lost weight...too strange how the body works.

What are your new years resolutions? I think I will start a thread for them...see you there.

Setina
Old 12-30-2004, 11:41 PM   #24  
Getting back on track!

Ok, I came back and scared you all away and now I have to post to myself?

Where is everyone?

Happy New Years!
Setina
Old 12-31-2004, 09:46 AM   #25  

Hi Setina:

Happy New Year back to you. Good to see you on the Night Owls. How are you doing? Are you still collecting watermellons? Do you ever hear from Judygal?

Love,
Freddie
Old 12-31-2004, 08:41 PM   #26  
Getting back on track!

Hi Freddie,

Thanks and great to see you as well. I still find and get a lot of watermelon stuff. My kitchen is covered in watermelon LOL.

I have not talked to Judygal in a long time. Hopefully with New Years here some more owls will pop in.

Happy and Safe New Year!
Love ya
Setina
Old 01-06-2005, 10:09 PM   #27  

Hi everyone, wow the night owls are coming back to the nest. Now where are you PJ! I am missing you and really worried, it has been way too long since your last visit. My new Job, I still love but it is sooooo stressful. I had to do a bunch of wire transfers yesterday because Liane was out, a total of just under 8 million dollars, way scary. I worked Monday until 10pm, usually I get off at 4:30 but it is end of year closing and way too much work. My boss just shocked us by letting us know that Saturday this week is a scheduled work day, gosh all I want to do is sleep

Still not quite over Mike but I am dealing with it. Kids are doing well but I am soooo fat, almost gained it all back now, give me a couple weeks. Anyway, I miss you all.

See ya
Brenda
Old 01-06-2005, 10:28 PM   #28  
Getting back on track!

Hi Bren,

I am so glad you popped in! I was trying to find your phone number but I couldn't find it. I have PJ's somewhere too and I can't find that address book. Hopefully the other owls will come back soon.

Call me!

Hugs
Love ya
YFF
Setina
Old 01-06-2005, 10:32 PM   #29  

Hi Setina,

I can't call you, the last number you gave me was wrong. I will PM u my #'s. I miss you.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:42 PM   #30  

Hi Girlfriend,

Oh my gosh. I just checked my pm's and there was one from you from March. I am so embarassed, has it been that long since I have checked them?
Closed Thread