View Poll Results: Who's next to go on Survivor??
Colby(YUM) 2 33.33%
Elizabeth 1 16.67%
Roger 0 0%
Tina 0 0%
Keith 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2001, 11:04 AM   #1  
Fudgesicle Freak!!

Angry

Good Morning Girls, It has been FOREVER since I have started a thread!!! With so many people in here now, I can't get in here early enough
WI went better than expected on Wed. I am down .4# and I will SOOO take it! So far this week I have stayed OP and I have journalled(Thurs and Fri) which is more than I have done in probably 2 months I went out last night and had 3 Martinis BUT I had enough points I am onto these fabulous Martinis called Crazy Apes, they taste just like a banana popsicle crossed with Double Bubble Gum!!! Very Yummy!! I am just on my way over to my mom's she qualified to win $3000 from one of the local radio stations, THE CATCH, she has to go to one of the malls and make a fool of herself?!?!?!? But she thought Why Not So I am off to watch, I mean really what's more exciting then watching your mom act like a fool??

I hope that everyone is have a Fantastic Easter weekend........

Steph
Old 04-14-2001, 06:02 PM   #2  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

I know not many people will be here this weekend, but I just HAVE to post. After my egg binge on Friday... I had WI today... I LOST I LOST I LOST! YAH ME!!! I lost 2.4 pounds. WOWZERS!!! I was in shock!!! But I have to tell you, that nasty receptionist snapped at me again and I am PMS-ing and almost cried. She snipped "don't you have anything other than a $20"... and I said (nicely) "no, I'm sorry I don't"... Then she got really snippy and said... "You people have to really start bringing in $10's, don't you know that, I don't have change." I was really offended by the tone of her voice and the way she accused me. I bring in small bills when I have them, but I didn't this time. I apologized again but she still snipped. I was ready to say... If I don't have a $10 am I not welcome here... but I didn't. Her comments were totally not called for. A couple weeks ago I filled out an eval form, but I think it went to the main office. I don't want to say anything to my leader, because I really like her and don't want her to get mad. But this lady has got to GO! I almost walked out and now I am cautious when I go again... that isn't fair and it makes going to WW difficult! Also, I had to bring Emma with me... so I have her in my arms and I am struggling to get my stuff and money out.... and here she is holloring at me. My Leader and WW-mates really like seeing Emma, so they don't mind when I bring her... It has been 2 months since I did, so I don't make it a habit!!

OK, that is my vent for this Easter weekend! Hope everyone has a great Easter!!!
Old 04-15-2001, 07:33 AM   #3  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default CONGRATS JEN!!

Good for you! 2.4 pounds is AwEsOmE!!!! That receptionist is a B#*tch. I would talk to you leader, or maybe write a letter to someone higher up. She is probably driving people away. If I don't feel comfortable going in somewhere.....and I don't have to go...well then I don't go. It is a shame that she is like that. She of all people should understand. If she is dealing with the public, then she needs to have her manners checked!

As far as Emma goes....if she doesn't like it...TOO BAD! Sometimes there isn't anything you can do except bring them with you.

My Emma goes with me everywhere. I am lucky that I go to a meeting that welcomes kids. They even have a spot full of toys to play with, and a tv with a vcr, and they play kids cartoons during the meeting. I think it is great, and I have no problems with my emma. I just make sure that when I go I have a full bottle warmed up and ready to eat. Usually she is VERY good.

I am going to have a big challange today. We are going out to church for a big breakfast. I am a little worried....there will be eggs, toast, sausages, pancakes, jam, bacon.....etc. etc.

I have some points banked, but I WI on wednesday, so I am a little worried. Wish me luck!!

Angie
Old 04-15-2001, 04:04 PM   #4  
Running Babe

Hi Y'all,

I am at 20 points already and it is 4pm, oh well, supper won't be so huge and I ran today. Anyhoo, Happy Easter to everyone!

Ali
Old 04-16-2001, 08:04 AM   #5  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

WoW

So many posts I can hardly keep up!

Ali how did you do last night with the low pt. supper?

Hope everyone has a great day and throw out all the left over chocolate!! For me I am making sure my 6 yr old keeps it ALL in her bedroom AWAY from me!!!!! LOL

(hugs)

Angie
Closed Thread