View Poll Results: What's the first thing you do in the morning?
Stretch and yawn 2 8.33%
Go to the loo 4 16.67%
Brush your teeth 1 4.17%
Shower/Bath/Wash face 0 0%
Hit the snooze button on your alarm clock 15 62.50%
Put on the radio 0 0%
Get dressed 0 0%
Exercise (running, sit-ups, whatever) 0 0%
Eat breakfast/Have a drink 0 0%
Other (details please, unless it's hochmagandy and then we don't need to know!) 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2001, 01:58 PM   #16  
Running Babe

Belle: I feel your pain on the snow thing..... snow is evil!!! Asides from that, I am sure you'll get used to living on your own and such and I am also glad that your friend left her abusive husband (but feel bad that she had to go through that). I hope you feel better!

Take Care

Ali
Old 04-03-2001, 02:18 PM   #17  
Believe it & Achieve it

Default update.....

o.k. here is the scoop. LOL.

There was a problem yesterday and he had to take off early. There was also going to be a problem with financing so guess what the guy did for us?? He bought it outright and is going to sell it to us himself instead of dealing with the bank. Unbelievable. Lance (hubby) has a good standing with him, cause he recently designed their logo and business cards for them from scratch, so maybe the guy is returning the favor for us. Who knows??

Anyways the house is ours and we are signing the papers tonight. Yippee! I gotta start packing and planning!

Emily
ps with all my stress and anxiety over the house I put on 2 pds. GRRRRR.
Old 04-03-2001, 02:18 PM   #18  

Default What crack am I smoking?

Hello,

I did really well this morning. Very nutritous breakfast and then I cam into work and saw the apple danish thing and didn't even think twice and had a piesce. Well, I think it was manageablke though cause it was a small piece. 17 more days till NYC! AHHH!

I have been so bad at wacking that snooze button in the morning lately. I think I need to revamp my schedule.

Ali~ I hear ya about the weather...don't worry about it.

Sarah~ rice and beans is my fave too!!

Belle~ hope you feel better!

Brenda~ I think people like to sabatage healthy eaters to make themselves feel better about their own eating! ha!

Emily~ hope things go well with the house, you run a daycare? that's fun!

Tonya~ good attitude about the burrito~~I'm thinking of getting a bike too, but I don't want to buy it and not use it. I bought one a couple years ago and took an awful fall because the pedal ripped off so maybe I am having bad memories~~well, be safe and where a helmet!

Trish~ that is cute about the window of time to get out of bed!

Have a good one everyone!
Old 04-03-2001, 03:06 PM   #19  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Girls, girls.... forgive me for not answering everyone... what a day!! This is the first chance I've had to take a break and say hello.

Good luck with work, the new apartments, and getting well for all those under the weather.

As stressful as work has been today, I've done well WW-wise. Also, I won a free personal training session at my gym for today, so I'm excited. (all those who have gone 4x a week for a month get entered).

I'm telling you though, I've been craving pizza ever since yesterday. I have 15 points left for the day... so if I can "earn" 4 points at the gym tonight I might get a couple slices for dinner from the pizza place down the street (all veggie toppings). I just think if I don't then I'll eventually order a pizza and eat the whole d*mn thing. What do you girls think? I also ate my min yesterday...

Hope you days are going well. Mine's a bit on the crazy side.

Brenda... good game last night!

Lisa
Old 04-03-2001, 03:15 PM   #20  

Lisa,
I think that is a very wise thing to do. If you want the pizza and you have the points, eat it now so you don't bninge on the whole thing. Very wise!

Other than that, just here trying to get on with the day~~why is the thread so slow today??

Later!
Old 04-03-2001, 04:21 PM   #21  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Hello all. Just wanted to pop in and read the posts. I really don't have time to post to everyone but I wanted to congratulate Brenda on her top sales award and Emily on getting her house. Also, Belle, glad your move went well. At first living alone can be a bit lonely but you will get use to it.

Ok, hello to everyone else. I will try to post tonight. I have to do some work for my hubby tonight (he has a huge brief due so he needs me ot help compile , check, and then get to kinko's to copy all of the hubdreds of pages. Boy, I think his firm should pay me for services rendered.

Ok, talk with you all soon.

Trish
Old 04-03-2001, 04:22 PM   #22  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default IS it time to go home?

Lisa: Go for the pizza! You deserve it!!! Especially for going to the gym 4 times a week! Wow!

Brenda: Do a search for "Barney" hee hee!

Sarah: I found Lean Cuisine Fiesta Chicken w/Santa Fe Beans & Rice. I haven't eaten it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Ok, I have to get back to work. Hey to everyone!
Old 04-03-2001, 04:27 PM   #23  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Well, girls... I'm outta here (yeah!)

Suzanne - thanks. I'm going for it I'm excited. I think I might go for one slice and see how I feel... but I've definately been craving this!

Sarah - I've had the Sante Fe Beans and Rice - they are really good. Mmmm.

StaceyT - thanks. and have a good evening at work!

Alright ladies... have a good evening!!!

Lisa
Old 04-03-2001, 04:50 PM   #24  
Go Avalanche!!

Feeling very lethargic etc. Lunch consisted of popcorn. I just couldn’t eat the yogurt I had in the fridge. I have no idea what to expect at WI.

Stacey: I’ve never been good with combacks either. I’m glad I kept my mouth shut actually!

Sarah: Thanks for the kind words! I have a few things I could be doing at work too, but I don’t even know the word motivation when it comes to this job. The red beans and rice sounds yummy! BARNEY!!!! ARGH!!!! That’s one purple dinosaur I can’t stand!

Ali: Colorado State University flooded a few years back while my brother was attending. It was an incredible mess. They lost almost everything in the library and school book store. It was quite a disaster. I will be sending dry vibes your way! Still no luck on the purple search.

Julie: Good luck on your final.

Emily: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so sosososososososososo happy for you! Getting the house is so exciting. Don’t worry about the 2 pounds. You’ll wear it off in no time packing and moving!

Suzanne: I dunno, but why aren’t you sharing? Hehe – only joking!!!

Lisa: Yup, missed the game again b/c of my PL workshop (the only think I don’t like about my business – missing games!). I was very excited to hear about Joe’s hat trick though My DH and I have a date to watch the game Wednesday night and his parents are coming over. I’m very excited!

Trish: I agree that you should get paid! You are wonderful for helping your hubby though. Thanks for the congrats on the sales thing! I’ve been in the top three since January!! I never re-started the Self Challenge and I just realized it’s too late to fix it. *sigh* I am going to take the dog out tonight though.

Oh, and to fill everyone in on why I need purple stuff. When I have 6 people on my team for PL (I’m so close!!), I become a Unit Leader. My income doubles and I get all kinds of cool extra’s all year! Anyway, the name of my unit is Purple Passion and I want to find some purple fun stuff for my team. My search has still left me high and dry!
Closed Thread