View Poll Results: How long have you been a WW?
0-3 months 2 9.52%
3-6 months 3 14.29%
6-9 months 4 19.05%
9 months - 1 year 3 14.29%
1-1 1/2 years 2 9.52%
1 1/2 - 2 years 1 4.76%
2-2 1/2 years 1 4.76%
2 1/2 - 3 years 3 14.29%
3 years or more! 0 0%
I'm not a WW member. 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2001, 02:13 PM   #31  

Belle ~

That was hilarious!!! I love the "Elaine- ripped me off" one, remember that "Seinfield" episode? I laughed my a** off when that showed!!!

I agree with you, I have danced with men that really dance like this too!
Old 03-29-2001, 02:17 PM   #32  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Default YUMMMMMMMMMM

As long as we are sharing low point yummy things... here is mine... Kudos Snickers Flavor. 2 Points!!! I never realized these were that low in points until I bought a pack last week again!! At my last WI the lady next to me was eating one of those new 2 point bars... they were so small and really didn't look that great. Plus others have said they aren't worth it. Well, these Kudos are yummy. They aren't huge, but really satisfy my candy bar craving!!!

Also I love Zatarains!! We buy most of the flavors. Gumbo is good too. We add shrimp to it. Haven't had it in awhile, but I think it was like 2 points a serving. Spicy too!

Other of my favorites.... Tostito flavored chips. The Cheese Quesdilla flavor is yummy. HUbby likes the Salsa and Cream Cheese flavor. I am nut and dip my Cheese Quesadilla flavor in french onion dip... made with FF sour cream and a packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix!! YUMMMMM, makes me feel naughty!!

Also, I bought a 4 pack of Cadburry eggs for me last night and Snickers Eggs for Hubby. I am gonna space them out and count the points. These will be the only ones I get so I will make it count! Trish.... I also savor the filling.... YUMMMMM

Tata
Old 03-29-2001, 02:26 PM   #33  
flibbertobbergenie!

Default Evil Chocolate, evilevilevil

Confessions confessions, since we're doing them, Kierie, I just went to the shop and bought a family-sized bar of special Spanish chocolate. I was sooooooooo desperate ... Doesn't that make Diet Coke seem positively pure?! Now. This is where you girls come in. I am going to go home in a minute and before I even take the cellophane off I am going to work out chunks of about 2/3 points to cut it into, then I am going to have 1 chunk a day and YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP MAKING SURE I HAVEN´T SCOFFED IT ALL!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeease, I NEED YOU!!!!!! I haven't had chocolate for weeks and you better believe you can't buy individual bars here ...

YIPPEE Brenda and Casey on the triffic losses - I am having withdrawal symptoms from not going to WI, I never thought I would hear me say that and now you girls have got me all inspired again!!!

And WOO HOO Lori and Lisa on the points planning, see, you inspired me too, that´s why I had to buy the chocolate and try it for myself

Nooooooooooooooooooooo Kirsty, noooooooooo M&S can't close in Spain. Theycan'ttheycan'ttheycan't. I NEED THEM. I guess they'll be around for the next 3 weeks though ... that's how long I need them for this time ... I used up everything in my fridge today making a yummy pasta sauce (tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon, onion, garlic, olives ... very dull but still yummy!) so that'll do for tomorrow then I have to do BIG SHOP. WHo was asking about low point snacks? I like fruit with meringue - only half a point in a meringue. And it feels so naughty! Or toasted sunflower/ flax seeds with soy yog and honey (I eat seeds with everything!).

I'd better dash - I heard about a job today that would be the perfect job for me, only I don't have any teaching experience, so I just printed out 50 pages of info about the courses I would have to teach and I'm going home to mug up. Exciting!

Hugs to everyone, and tomorrow, THANK CRUNCHIE, is FRIDAY!! YIPPEE!!

love
Lolly
xxx

ps- Ali, Trish, Brenda, Belle - in England we have Cadbury's Creme Eggs ALL YEAR ROUND!!!!!
Old 03-29-2001, 02:44 PM   #34  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Cadbury's question

What is a Cadbury's Milk Tray? I read about it a lot in B.J. Diary, but never could quite figure it out.
I'm eating a Lindt Lindor chocolate square. We liquidated a coffee shop and they sold these sinfully rich chocolate bars. So, I bought one yesterday and have split it up into 3 sections. Each section is 2 points. Yea me! Ok funny break over.
See ya!
Old 03-29-2001, 03:13 PM   #35  
Eve's Mom

Default Campino's

Canucks - has anyone tried these? They are strawberry adn cream and orange and cream hard candies. I am not a hard candy girl, but I love these - they are one point for three as far as I can tell. And they kill my sweet cravings!! Woo hoo!!!

Seems like we are in Chocolate mode!

Well, off to finish up for the day I have to leave early to pack.

Ali - official day is Satruday, but I have the keys now and I am moving in boxes with my car (and my mom's!!). I only have a little truck for like 2 hours on Satruday so I only want to move furniture and make themove as easy as possible. So far, so good. when do you leave?

I wish I could come to Ottawa too and visit you girls....

Belle
Old 03-29-2001, 03:20 PM   #36  
Crime Fighter

Belle... just had one of those candies this morning! YUMMY.
Old 03-29-2001, 03:42 PM   #37  
Juliehere :-)

Default all this food talk is making me hungry !`

I lost 3 last night wo hoo... (still up 2.3, but I'll take it) I had a great session with the personal trainer last night. She did a complete fat analysis and heartrate thing. She is building a plan for me for next week. I had the option of paying for it or charging it to the membership account...I charged to the account ( b/f pays....he will be surprised when the bill comes...I won't tell him till then he he)

I'm leaving early and taking tomorrow off and going to Lake Tahoe to see Wynonna ! I'm so excited. We have front row seats....never in my life have I had seats this close...I can't wait.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend !

jules
Old 03-29-2001, 04:16 PM   #38  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default good intentions

OK so i went to lunch and did very well I think i shocked the **** out of the lady when i ordered steamed veggies and rice
with a garlic sauce on the side I figured that would be relattively low points if i only ate a half cup of rice thru the course of chatting and going back to pick on the rice i ended up eating maybe 1/12 cups
im not sure and you know damn well they dont measure so did i just turn my OP lunch into a disaster?
Im a carb addict and i should have known better than to reopen the box thingie
but anyway I gotta go back and study more
Love
Kier

PS it would be cool if we all could post a recipe or somethign that we like
Old 03-29-2001, 04:29 PM   #39  

Default 8 point pizza crust recipe

a while back someone e-mailed me a pizza crust recipe that is only 8 points for a 12 inch crust. The recipe make 2 crusts. If ya'll want it I will post it. I am a pizza addict and could live on the stuff. I will do anything to fit it into my points!!

Also, I LOVE to cook, so I am loaded with recipes. Most I got from this site.... But I would love it if we all shared..... food is goooooood!!
Old 03-29-2001, 05:00 PM   #40  
Go Avalanche!!

Default Is it time to go home yet?

Still going strong today! Had yummy Black Bean Progressive Soup and couldn’t even finish it! It’s one of those that has really high fiber (10g!) and it kills me to only count 4 of those! Ah well, all in all I’ve only eaten 11 points for the day.

Stacey: I’m going to have to find that Broccoli with cheese! That’s one of my favorites. You can also do your own with Velveeta light. It’s only 1 point an ounce! I had wondered about the Milk Tray too but just assumed it was chocolate, good question.

Belle: I can’t get to that site from work. I’ll try from home if I have time tonight. I feel like I’m missing out!

Jen: I’d forgotten about Kudos bars! I will have to go check them out. Thanks!

Lolly: How are you doing on that chocolate? Remember, only one piece a day. Cadbury Egg’s all year round? Oh boy. I’m both jealous and grateful at the same time that we only have them at Easter.

Jules: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for your loss!! That’s wonderful. See, you can do it!

Kierie: 1 cup of cooked white rice is 4 points, brown would be the same. It sounds to me like you are OK depending on how much you figure the sauce is

The rest of this day is dragging. Can’t wait to get home and pick up the house, finish some PL work and relax? That would be nice! I just called a girl I met in a little bar/restaurant who is a massage therapist. She will come to your house lives right in my are of town. An hour for $55. Not bad do you think? I just decided I’m going to treat hubby and I b/c we love having them done. I need it to! OK, can’t think of anything else that needs to be said, just killing keys. I really want to be lying on a beach in the tropics with a drink in my hand. Anyone wanna join me in fantasy land? *hugs*
Old 03-29-2001, 05:34 PM   #41  

Default Sicky

Hi everyone,

I'm here but sick. Came into work late. I'm just exhausted and wish I didn't have to come in at all but the seniors are coming in tonight special so I had to I felt so guilty even coming in late. Why is that? I work hard here. I dunno, I'm just programmed like that.

Well, off to do my thing~have a good night.
Old 03-29-2001, 05:45 PM   #42  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Default Is today over yet???

Hello. Well, I never did have time to post to you all today. It has been crazy. But I must say CONGRATS to brenda and eveyone else for such great lose!!!! Great Job!!!!!

Ok, my hands hurt I have typed so much at work today. Big project due.

I will check back with you all tomorrow.

Oh, belle, your moving is so close!

Also, Jen, thank you for the rawhide info. I did not know that. Ginger is going to be very sad as she loves those things. She hates the nylon bones. Oh well, she will get over it (I hope, she can be crabby).

See you all -
Trish
Old 03-29-2001, 05:56 PM   #43  

TRISH... Get her a Booda Velvet. They come in flavors and Sadie loves them. We get the chicken flavor because it is light colored. I am afraid that when she slobbers all over them it will stain the carpet. They are made of corn starch. Sadie can devour them pretty fast now, but if your dog doesn't have shark sized teeth like mine, they should last a couple days. The first time Sadie got one when she was littler... it took her about 1 week to chew it. Now she can eat one up in 1 day. So she get the chicken flavors nylabone most of the time and the booda velvets as a special treat!
Old 03-29-2001, 07:44 PM   #44  
CM
Chick

Kirsty- Don’t eat the cakes! Don’t eat the cakes! Lolly you too! Although they do look delicious.

Brenda- Thanks for the happy dance, I did a big one myself. And by the way it wasn't a migraine I went straight to bed and it vanished.

I hope everyone is having a great day I have a wonderful Chicken Pot Pie recipe if any one is interested.

See Y'all tommorrow.
Closed Thread