One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default What A Great Day Wednesday

Starting the thread...
Old 01-21-2004, 09:28 AM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Default Good Morning!

Good morning, ladies!! It's Wednesday--we're half-way to the weekend, yay!!!

I had WI last night--down 1.4, whoohoo! I was really happy about that. It wasn't a perfect week, but it was a pretty good week. To celebrate, Aaron and I went out to dinner at our favorite Greek place. It was WONDERFUL and exactly what I needed to get me back on track for the rest of this week. After dinner, Aaron and I rented Underworld. Good movie (IMHO).

Today, I think some of us from work are going out to lunch at my favorite Mexican joint. I'm planning on a nacho plate with guacamole and sour cream. If we went to this place more often, I would go with a better choice, but we don't go all that often, so I'll get what I love. Then, the rest of the week, I'm staying OP.

Anyway, that's about all the excitement I have to report here. See ya!
Old 01-21-2004, 10:51 AM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Neat-O. I just spilled my yogurt all over my pants. It was strawberry and now my pants smell really gross. It's a long time 'til I can go home and change... Sigh.
Old 01-21-2004, 11:25 AM   #4  
Cockeyed Optimist

Jess - ugh about the yogurt. I've done that exact same thing with the exact same flavor. Congrats on the 1.4. You rock girl!

I'm taking a momentary mental break. Late in the day yesterday I got told to organize an off-site seminar for 225 people. In addition to the usual room, food, av equipment etc. I need hire a magician. This will all take place less than 2 weeks from now.

I had an OP day yesterday!!! The first since I came back to work. I'm very proud of it. Today is not looking as good - I had a huge muffin as my AM snack instead of my cucumbers. I can probably still pull the day off as long as I am careful the rest of it.

Well, I'm off. I need to price the cost of a limo from EWR to New London, CT.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:13 PM   #5  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

Morning!

Jess - ick - yogurt on the pants! I hate it when that happens ... Way to go on the 1.4!!!

Laura - way to go on the OP day! Don't you just love it when you get work piled on with such a short deadline?

I can't believe it's only Wednesday ... how many more days until the weekend? I didn't do much last night, went to the gym to fight the crowds (how long till the New Years Resolution crowd dies off?) and watched the president on TV. And that's about it!

BBL
Old 01-21-2004, 12:38 PM   #6  

Hey girls,

How are things with everyone? My eating is absolutely out of control - since last Friday. Every morning I weigh in, say today is going to be different, etc....and I just end up stuffing my face. Ugh. On the plus side I've exercised 3 days in a row now! Must be a record or something. No excitement really for me lately except the Pats are going to the superbowl, and I saw a screening of Win a Date with Tad Hamilton last night. It was cute, but definintely a fluff piece (of course!)

Well, I guess all I can do is keep trying with the eating. Why is it so damn hard to just not eat? Seems simple enough on paper...
Old 01-21-2004, 12:42 PM   #7  
Cockeyed Optimist

Limo ride is $442.25 one way. Just in case you were waiting with bated breath.

Angie - was last night the state of the union?

Lexxy - good job on the exercising. Keep it up!

I've decided to save my day points wise. I need to figure points for the muffin but don't have my finder with me. Can someone please calculate the following and post the points for me?

220calories 10gramsfat 0fiber

TIA!
Old 01-21-2004, 01:26 PM   #8  
Proud Canadian

A brief hello! I have a helper in my office today so I can't spend time on the internet cause that would be a bad example but she's on coffee so now so am I. I am feeling terribly large today and I'm extremely hopeful it's just TOM. And I thought I felt big on the weekend. I brought 0-point soup for lunch and some instant oatmeal for a snack - (only 3 points and yummy!) and my fruit and had a 3 point breakfast bar. Volleyball tonight and a good end to the week will hopefully keep me from gaining this week. I'm paranoid because after my horrible WI last weekend I felt bad all day. My leader is also away because her father passed away suddenly and I don't like my new leader so that makes it hard to go to the meetings.
Jess - I hope the yogert didn't stain.
Laura - Limo rides from our airport around town are usually cheaper than a cab. That sounds really expensive (but I don't know distances so it might be a good value)
Angie - Don't people stick to their resolutions for an average of 6 weeks? Only 3 more to go!!!
Lexxy - way to exercise!! Don't forget to count your extra points!
Hi to anyone else about to post. I'll check back in later to see if anyone else is around.

KT
Closed Thread