Old 11-25-2017, 08:09 PM   #61  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Gail, glad you had a nice trip. Has winter gripped Canada yet? We haven't had snow, but a few frosty mornings. You'll get right back on track.

Family all here for Thanksgiving and son and his kids are staying thru Sunday. We're having a good time, but I'm eating much too much and want to get back on track. Gosh, I've been doing this for too long.

Well, I'll stay upbeat and wish all who read these posts a : and to all.
Have a good one. I'm working for 5 more days and then I'll be back to my normal retirement and appreciating it!
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:05 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 220/187.6/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning turtles

Judy - the weather has been pretty good, above zero most days but dips below at night. This week is suppose to be OK then starting to get colder.

Glad you are back on track, and I hear you about being on this journey so long. I guess we need to think of it as a lifestyle change.
I find the weekends the hardest. During the workweek I stay on track & preplan & precook my meals but it is easy to get sidetracked on the weekends, especially with living with the kids.
Sometimes we all just want a pizza, so need to plan ahead for those treats.

I made a shepherds pie & some chicken soup yesterday, so will have some leftovers for tonights dinner and I also made a ww soup for myself for my lunches.
With it getting cold, craving hot lunches and I love soup so that works well.

All - hope you are all doing well.

Last edited by bandit2; 11-27-2017 at 09:06 AM.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 03:20 PM   #63  
Chick

I am so glad you mentioned Shepherd's Pie and soup.................both things I really enjoy and can be put into place on our plan. WW;s is rolling out a new points program this coming week. I know you do TOPS, but if there is anything new and interesting I'll be sure to let you know.

Take care
Hi Turtles, thinking of all of you from times past. This time of year makes me nostalgic, so happy holidays to all and good things and good tidings to you all!
Judy
Old 12-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 220/187.6/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles

Judy - yes WW keeps things fresh with new plans at times and please let me know the changes. I still pretty follow the flex plan with my points.

Had a good weekend, got the tree up & decorated and had brunch with Santa yesterday with the kids at the golfclub - so nice kick off to the season.

Wed night is a "tractor parade" which I took Patrick to last year & he loved it. Lots of noisey farm machinery all lit up, so this year we will also take Hudson the younger one.
Hoping it isn't too cold for them.

Well the invites have started, so lots of food challenges coming up for us all.

All - hope you are staying on track, exercising and getting ready for the holidays!
Gail
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:41 PM   #65  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Wishing the best to all of you as we go into the holiday season. Keep on Keepin' on.

I WI tomorrow and will find out about the new WW program. I understand they have added a lot of lean protein to foods you don't have to count. I'll let you know when I find out for sure.

I'm home again after my six-week job stint. Glad I did it and glad I'm home. Guess you'd call it a win-win.
Now I have to make sure I get exercise and use the fit bit

Sending : to all and : too! Judy

Last edited by Itryharder; 12-05-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:32 PM   #66  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Had my WI at WW's and am pleased after not being able to WI for about 4 weeks that, even after Thanksgiving, I lost .4#.................Not much I know, but a step in right direction. :

: and to all
Judy
Old 12-07-2017, 08:42 AM   #67  
Chick

I'll start a new thread now. sorry this went so long.

See you at #302 Bale of Turtles Getting It Done.
Judy

Last edited by Itryharder; 12-07-2017 at 08:42 AM.