Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 03:40 PM   #16  
Cockeyed Optimist

Took to long to post and you girls snuck in!

KT - glad your dad is O.K.

Jayne - Psst - those friends of yours? - they're going to put on white gloves and "dust" the top of the medicine cabinet and behind the toilet - hee-hee! Congrats on the the 2 weeks of WATP! You amaze me! Do you ever get bored doing the same work-outs over and over? I tried Leslie's Walk/Jog and Walk/Kick from the library and loved them - might get those as a motivator to keep going with the workouts. Thanks for the 10 point above max count down idea - it is a great one and one that I seriously need to consider - I'm going to stick with just water as a goal through the end of the week but I think your ease in plan is just what I need after that!

Laura
Old 03-18-2003, 04:16 PM   #17  
Duchess Tiger Lily

I'm so glad to hear that you like the walk/jog and the walk/kick, because those will be my next two tapes. I do get a little bored with the same thing, but I don't have another workout where things are that intense but my ruptured disks can still handle it, and it incorporates cardio and weight training. I have tried the Firm tapes in the past, and they hurt me. I'm wondering now, though, if that now that I'm stronger they might be ok...I'll have to try. What do you think, Laura, you've done both?
Old 03-18-2003, 04:35 PM   #18  
Cockeyed Optimist

Jayne -

I adore The Firm. CB bought me Ab Sculpt, Body Sculpt and Cardio Sculpt so I could quit paying the library late fees! I've tried other firm videos and liked them. If they caused you pain last time, what about trying them again now that you are in better shape but modifying them. Don't use a 10 or 14 inch step - use a phone book or a dictionary - and try it at first without weights or with 1 or 2 lb weights. Re: Leslie - I've got her older 30 minute walk (2 miles) and Power Mile - like those ones too!

Laura
Closed Thread