Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2003, 10:07 PM   #16  
Just girl striving 4 thin

Yep I took it Now I messed up too...I jsut chatted in the WI thread and added a picture there of a new moose I saw today...ok now I am all mixed up...try better next time.
Old 03-07-2003, 10:10 PM   #17  

Smile MOOSE AGAIN

Here is the moose a little bigger well I lost the picture and will have to post again...I am sorry guys...

Last edited by Sheree~AK; 03-07-2003 at 10:13 PM.
Old 03-07-2003, 10:13 PM   #18  

Wink YET A MOOSE AGAIN>>>>>>

Let's see if I can do this....
Old 03-11-2003, 12:38 PM   #19  
Thursday Lady

Happy Tuesday
Thank you everyone for your encouragement. We all need that once in awhile.
I've pulled myself by my bootstraps and am back with a positive feeling.

Where is everyone ??? It's been too quiet on the boards.

Tina
Old 03-11-2003, 12:52 PM   #20  

Angry WHERE IS EVERYONE

Hey Tina...glad you are back OP!!
You are right been pretty quiet around here...must be the MOOSE!
Hope all is ok with everyone...
How ya doing Sis?
Susan how are things going?? Your friends ok too?
Tammy are you ok? Feeling better...how was the testing?
DeeX where are you...?
I almost ran into a moose going down my drive way this am...I was taking the kids to school and it was on the side of my driveway I was going around one of the curves and it was right there...it was huge I have another picture of one in our yard but I thought you are really getting tired of the moose shots...
Did anyone try any of the soup?
Take care~
Drink your water and journal your food....keep up the good work don't get the winter blues...think of the summer how great you are going to feel and look once you loose a few more months of weight!!! You all can do it!

Last edited by Sheree~AK; 03-11-2003 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-11-2003, 09:20 PM   #21  
Susan

Howdy All,

Hope everyone is having a good day. It's been a busy one but aren't they all? We are getting ready for Open HOuse on Thursday. It will be nice to have Spring Break next week. Everyone else are here is off this week. Of course, I'm going to San Antonio to spend time with the family. I haven't been home since I had my surgery so I'm excited to be going down.

I'm doing good. Went to counseling today. It was good. I'm really enjoying going.

Ok, I need to get better about posting. I've missed everyone. Ya'll are such great support.
Old 03-12-2003, 02:36 PM   #22  

Good to hear from you Susan...
have a good time on your vacation! Our spring break is next week too!
have a good day!
Old 03-13-2003, 08:06 PM   #23  

Spring break should start today and end in May in a nice warm tropical paradise! OK I'll stop dreaming! Our spring break consists of the Thurs and Fri. before Easter and the Monday after Easter. If we miss any more school and have to make up days, that's when it will be done.

The kids and I are all so glad that testing is over. We did all of ours last week in the mornings. The other grades 3-5 stretched theirs out into this week. Our music, PE, and art schedules have been all messed up because of that and the kids want to get back to normal. Tomorrow my class has no breaks except their lunch and a 20 minute recess. I'm planning to show a Reading Rainbow video to give them some relaxation.
Old 03-14-2003, 08:53 PM   #24  
Susan

Well, I'm out for Spring Break. It could not have come a day too soon. We have off Good Friday but now have to make up the day after Easter due to our snow day. Then we will have to make up the other day in June.

I'm exhausted. It's been a long week!!!!

Tammy, take care of yourself!!
Old 03-14-2003, 10:44 PM   #25  
Thursday Lady

Happy Friday,

Tammy, you've been sick way too long! I don't like it that your cough is back. That doesn't seem good at all. Please get some rest!!!!! We don't want you to end up in the hospital.

Susan, I'm so happy for you. You're on Spring Break and you're going home to see your family. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy some Mexican food for me! If you happen to go past the Barn Door, wave at it for me. I don't know when we'll get back there.

We are having great weather now. They predict 80 degrees tomorrow and Sunday! We're going to work in our yard tomorrow. I've got to get my veggie garden ready to plant. It's time to put out the tomato plants.

Sheree, thanks for putting up new moose photos for us.

Sis, how are you doing?

Dee, I miss you. Please post.

Maureen, I know you are out there.
Kady, how is Canada?
Reina, are you feeling better now?
Cynthia, I hope we haven't lost you!

Everyone have a great weekend.
Tina
Old 03-18-2003, 01:37 PM   #26  

Hello everyone,

Yes, Tina, I am feeling much better this week. I hate when I get sick, because it puts me out of commission for over 2-3 weeks. I haven't worked out since March 1st. I have to get myself back into the grove of the workout world again.

Sheree, thanks for the recommendation of the 0 pts soup. I didnt' even think of it, so I decided to make it this week to get me through the slump! we will see how it goes!

Well, I am so looking forward to breaking down the 190 barrier. It has been such a long time since I have been out of the 190's. I am 190.4 right now, so I am really looking forward to hitting 189, maybe 188 this week! It would be a real milestone for me.

Hope you all have a great week!
Old 03-18-2003, 02:15 PM   #27  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Tina,
I am doing well. I am trying very hard to reach my 100 lb mark. I have 2.5 lbs to go. I was VERY good last week but stayed the same. Then yest. TOM showed up. Maybe t his week. I will keep my fingers crossed anyways. Hope all is well with you and everyone else here. Have a great day! Sis
Old 03-18-2003, 02:36 PM   #28  
Thursday Lady

happy Tuesday,

It sounds like everyone is gung ho!!!!!
I hope we all have great losses this week.

I'm tired right now. I got up at 6:15 this morning to fix my husband's breakfast and take him downtown to work. (He usually rides the bus.) He's going to be a witness in a trial. I wanted him to have a super nutricious breakfast and get there without messing up his suit on a bus.
This woman that used to work under his supervision is suing. She was let go back in 1992 ! The case is just now coming to trial.

take care,
Tina
Old 03-18-2003, 03:32 PM   #29  

Hey ladies...
Oh Tina...I understand those getting up blues...I had to begin doing that to get used to it to take the kids to school. I then decied to get up early to work out so my goal for a while was to get up at 5:15 and walk on the tread mill But since I work out at the Gym 3 days a week I am doing things a bit differently.
We enjoy the 0 pt soup especially since you can shift things around a bit to change the flavor...chicken broth...beef broth...vegi broth!! Add different veggies...as long as they are 0 pts...corn is 1/2 cup 1 pt. ANyway We have been battling the sick blues too....my son woke up with fever thing again today...I pray that does not go around again.. I am always reminded of the news the other night about the Asia flu thing that is killing people...it starts out with a fever... UGHH! HOpe fully it is NOT in AK!!
Kudos to you Reina Mia to break that barrier...I would love to get below teh 200 lb one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was very frustrated last week wtih the stay the same thing...but Kady shared wtih me that working out right before I go weigh in was probably harming my results...to try not this week adn see if the scale is in my fav.

Hey anyone....
Does TOM cause weight gain teh week during~the week prior or the week after....for anyone? I have not noticed a trend as of yet...just would like to get it in my head if it may cause soemthing...due this week! So that may mess up WI on Thursday.

SIS you can do it.......100lb gone....you can be a BIG LOSER!!! I am so encouraged by you!

I was reading on WW.com about this lady taht finally lost 100lb and hit goal but she said it took 4 months to loose the last 5 pounds...
Hey another general question for whom ever...where does the problem lie when you hear about the people that do accomplish the large weight loss then gain it all back and then loose it all off again then gain it back!! My leader is always speaking of how awful that is for you to do to your body...and I know it should be a life style change but how logical is it to say you will NEVER eat this or that in excess again...jsut pizza for example? What do you guys think?
Well I went to a back class today...learned tons...I am thankful for joining WW when I did and drinking all this water it helps my back and I didn't realize how all that is tied in together...eating right too...funny how a little knowledge helps..
Well hope all has a GREAT TUESDAY...
Think of me tonight when I am out to eat with the ladies of my hubbies work to eat right and not blow it... I think I am going to do dinner before I go then only drink coffee...
Hey one more thing.....
coffee...do you think coffee and water are fighting a battle in our bodies... they said today taht the stimulant of caffine is not good (well we all knew that) but all the water I am drinking is going right through me and the coffee is ruining things... is that reaching too much? Before I change to decaf...I think I will get head aches!!
ok now I am leaving you for now....bye!
Old 03-18-2003, 04:22 PM   #30  
Susan

Howdy,

Pat and I got up early and drove out to Six Flags. His band was playing at 10:00 am. Only to get there, stand around for an hour and to have it cancelled due to the rain. That happened to them last year too. Now the sun is out!! go figure!!

I hope everyone is doing well. It's nice to see so many posts in the last last day or so. I'm doing well. I'm off to San Antonio tomorrow. Can't wait to play with my babies!!!! Of course this aunt thinks they are the greatest and will spoil them rotten!!

Tina, how are you? Did you get to work out in your garden?

Sheree, love the new picture. You'll do great at dinner. Hope your husband is ok, I know that is stressful. I can't even remember yesterday, don't know how you remember 10 years ago.

Sis, welcome back. We've missed you. You can do it!!!!!

Reina, what was wrong? Glad you are feeling better!!!

Tammy, Girl where are you????? You better be resting and getting well. If not Tina and I are on our way to make you

Have a wonderful day!!
Closed Thread