Old 10-26-2011, 11:39 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 196/185/172 then will reaccess

Height: 5'9

good morning ladies...

it's one of those days where you don't know if the sun is going to stay out or if the clouds will overtake it.. got up early and did a 1000 calorie burn on my treadmill.. take that cravings... now I'm just trying to get caught up with the water my body needs after..

Bandit - thats terrible about your bootcamp.. I belong to the groupon coupon in my area and have often seen specials come across for classes so what a disappointment to have that happen.. Zumba tonight will shake all that frustration out LOL.. have fun.. great idea about the snack box too.. thanks for sharing..

Princess - I am a java fuel junkie.. admitting it is the first and only step I'm willing to take.. I look forward to that first cup after my workouts!! I hope bloodwork gives you some answers.. how are you making out on the meds? getting better?

Terri - let us know how the book is.. keep up the awesome job

Jeanne - I've scoped thru your FB and you have a beautiful family.. Steelers fans you truly are and your crocheting(sp) is awesome.. I have to admit I had to look up angry bird to understand what you were talking about, but my son liked the hat.. I said want me to get you one and he gave me are you nuts look ( he's 15) lol..

CherryAutumn how are you and your family feeling.. I hope everyone is on the mend..

Lots2go - how goes everything with you and your training.. I was saying today to Jar that I've been told I have a mental block when it comes to running..I don't think I can do it and until I get past that I won't know if I can or not.. I downloaded the couch 2 5k on my bb but that's as far as it's gone LOL.. neon sign blinking "block block block"" lol

Itryharder - how did you feel after using the 5 pound weights.. I have a stretching dvd I should pull out of the case and check out..

Life - how goes it?

Well yesterday we got some good news to a degree.. my sons tests came back that their was nothing in his sinus's to be what is affecting his headaches. The Dr wants me to watch him and record everytime one occurs..He hasn't had one since Sunday so I see this as a good thing.. we go today to record his b/p and he has taken some steps to improve his eating habits.. I found out that while at school he would get one of those energy drinks and when we sat down to look at its true contents the salt/sugar /aspartame in it would make my head explode.. we will do the monitoring til his next appointment unless a severe headache occurs.. so good news I'm taking it as and praying that with a few changes in his diet maybe we can get the rest under control.. alrighty I have a list of to do's today so better get moving..

Have an awesome day!!
Taylorsjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:34 PM   #62  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Well, my WI at JC wasn't great. I was up .6#. But at WW's I was down .6#.
The amounts I weigh at both places isn't the same, but it's close enough. I've got a long way to go, and I need to make each day count.
Had my luncheon here for WW. friends today. So much fun! Delicious food and low calorie/low points plus But dh came in with potato chips for party and I want to indulge in them------crazy me. Okay, no more chips for today for me!!!!!

Cherry, glad some of you are feeling better and the ones who are feeling worse should feel better soon. : You are good hearted to take such good care of your family and keep on keepin' on!

Taylor, 1000Cal. burn!!!!!! Holy Moley----that's a lot of and
Being on an emotional roller coaster pulls out all the stops for me and I have to try every trick in the book not to eat at that time. Especially when the cravings won't stop. Good for you! Very good news about your son. Glad the tests came back fine.

Terri, yes----keeping up with all our posts daily is a lot but I know how much it helps me. I love Jodi Picault and haven't read Mercy. I'll look for it in my library.

Jar, that exercise is wonderful.. Weigh to go!

Princess, glad you're getting in Zumba. I hear it's a wonderful exercise. Weigh to go! Here's for another great WI this week. :

Bandit, oh, that's terrible of Groupon to have this offer not be real. I'm sorry that worked out that way for you, butit's good you've got other to do.

I found the 5# weight okay. I don't do too much and I was careful with the weights. They are for my arms and I'd love to firm up some of my flabby arms. Lol. Any improvement helps.

Gotta run-----you're all the best.
Life4evr, : and take care of yourself.
Judy
234.6/185.8/179 and thinner
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:33 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday to you all! It is a rainy and cool morning here today... I am heading out soon to go and spend the day with the grandbaby while his mommy gets some things done so it will be a fun day. I have my W/I tonight, the scale has not done a lot this week for me but I have my exercise in this week and eating has been ok so we will see how it goes. Our Halloween meeting is tonight and we do a pitch in with that as one of our two food events that are allowed so it will be a fun evening.

I will pop back later on today to see how everyone is doing and get my personal posting done...
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:00 AM   #64  
jeanne

Hi everyone! Busy here cleaning and doing laundry! I want to get done so I can sit down and crochet. I'm so addicted. I added my shop on Etsy if anyone goes there.....

Tomorrow is WI......praying for a loss. As of yesterday (I cheated & looked) I didn't move the scale.

My dh is on afternoon turn. Yuck! Makes for a long evening! And....I catch myself picking all evening too! I think I will go for some groceries after he leaves......Anyone have any new snack ideas you may have tried this week? I had those Twists ~ Pastry Puffs (can't remember the brand) but 3 was only 1 POINT! And with a cup of coffee, they were very good.

Gotta run! Have a great & healthy day!
jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning, turtles:

Cool rainey today - just makes you want to curl up and watch a good movie.
I also have my Tops meeting tonight & it is a halloween party & we can bring some treats (under 100/each) So should be fun. I will be up again at the scales, haven't recovered from last weekend. BUt got my Zumba in last night
and rejoining my walking centre tomorrow.

Groupon is crediting my visa which is good - first time had a problem with that and have gotten some really good deals, so hopefully won't happen again.

Princess - good luck at the scales tonight, with all your hard work I am sure you will do well.

Judy - you are doing great, so keep up the good work. A little gain here & there is just a way to keep you on your toes!

Taylor - Glad you got good news about your son. So nerve wracking when your kids are sick. Some of the kids also use the energy drinks as mix with their alcohol which is very dangerous.

So what is everyones plans for the weekend?
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #66  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
We've gotten long. See you all at #267 Bale of Turtles Meeting the Challenge!
Judy
Old 10-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #67  
Chick

BAndit, what great perspective.......a little gain here and there keeps us on our toes. Thanks. Just what I needed to hear.
Judy