Thursday Chatters for February

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • Good morning
    Everyone have a safe day, out of the weather.
    Drink your water!!!

I'm going over to the weigh-in thread now.

• Good Morning everyone!

Dori - Happy Belated Bithday! I'm sorry I missed it!

Jenelle - Good job!

Everyone - Hope you are all having a great "snow" day! I can't believe the weather in Texas! Stay warm friends!

Bobs on vacation this week so we have been running and eating out TOO MUCH!
    Monday I went to Childrens Hosptial in Pittsburgh with my friend who has 2 little boys (4 & 5). Both had to get tubes in their ears and their adnoids removed. She is divorced. Her ex lives out in Philledephia, and her parents live in Maine. NONE of them were here for her. For you fbookers, she is the dark haired girl in my pics from the superbowl party. (funny story....I met her 8 years ago.....she was my divorce attorney) lol!

Anyways..........gotta scoot! Have a great day!
    Drink that water and muscles in motion ladies!!!!!

PS - Thanks for your nice comments & support at Sweet Baby Depot!!!
  • Dori.

Maureen, how's the home improvement coming?

HOpe the little tyke recover quickly from the surgery.

So glad for the warm weather coming this weekend. Sick of the -0 temps and slogging thru the snow to get the chores done.

Splurged today on a burger and fries. I was just starving and cold. I went to Runza because they don't make a huge burger, it's not greasy and they don't give you a pound of fries. I enjoyed every second of it. I'll get some extra exercise in and take it out of my weeklies.
  • Morning,
    Everyone be careful outside. I've been watching the news and there are all kinds of accidents in Canada and the U.S.
    I think we should all go vacation in Florida. It's no wonder why people go there for the winter----80 something in Miami right now!

• with my luck Tina I'd arrive in the middle of a hurricane lol-
  • LOL, Maureen
    Be sure not to come visit south TX in Aug. or Sept.
  • TGIF

What's going on!!!! Everyone is sooooo quiet here.
    I know the weather has been attrocious (sp?).

I had a good breakfast today. Hot tea and a piece of 1/2 calorie bread with 1 Tbsp peanut butter. Very filling. (I haven't counted the pb yet.)

All of you have a great day.
    I'll check back later.
    J.C. Penney's is having fantastic 80% Off sale today. Purses, here I come!!!

• No TGIF for me, I'm working till noon tomorrow. Bleh.

Staying on track! Ball game tonight.

We finally have some warmer weather coming. Pandolerium at work this morning. Dog fight dog, porcupine quill dog, cows, the fun never ends.
  • Good Morning!

Tina - did you get anything at Penney's last night?

I'm having a cup of coffee and working on an order for Sweet Baby Depot. I sold the Breast Cancer Cupcake just hours after I posted it! Yay!

We are going to an Ice Carving Festival today. We are taking Bobs Mom & Dad with us. It is about an hour north of where we live. They will have food and craft vendors too! Outdoor and Indoor activities!

Have a good day everyone! Stay OP, drink that water and shake those booties!!!!
  • It's snowing here but mild-my brother-in-law is coming over to paint etc my bathroom while my sister & I go to second hand shops YEAHHH!
    I think today will be a bust as far as points go. I went for breakfast with my brothers & their wives-if I had just had the toasted tomato sandwich like I was going to do that would have been fine but I ordered a side of hash browns too! I have a vegan lasagna in the crockpot and I made some apple crisp. I'm also taking my sister out to lunch as her belated bd gift!! So who knows!!!

I hope we all have a great day- see you all later

maureen
  • Afternoon all,

Yes, I went to Penney's and bought a Liz Claiborne purse--60% off! Yea!
    It's Red.

Maureen, oooh, your apple crisp sounds so good. I've never heard of a toasted tomato sandwich. Not sure that sounds good to me.
    We had scrambled eggs and biscuits. Then, we splurged and went to Wendy's (fast food) for lunch. I had a gift card.
    Supper will be home-grilled hamburgers with low fat chips. Come to think of it, I have a can of apple pie filling. I might have to make a cobbler.

Jeanne, I hope you're having fun at the festival. I assume it's still pretty cold up there.

ems, what's going on with you?
    Mimi, are you working this weekend?
    janelle, I hope you had an uneventful morning at work.
    farmgirl, how are you doing?
    Dori, is school better for you? When is Spring Break?
    Susan, you are a quiet one. Is Pat playing tonight? Are you feeling okay?
    Hi, Tammy!!!

This Coumadin that I take is making me soooooo tired all the time. I'm glad I go see my PCP this Thursday. I've read that some people take B12 and that helps. We'll see what he says. Feeling bad is the pits!
  • Tina - the toasted tomato sandwich is like a BLT without the bacon-
    my bathroom is starting to take shape and tomorrow I definetley will start staining my kitchen.
  • Maureen, that's great about the house!!!

Oh my, today we've been having major problems with A.T.& T. They've changed my password without telling me and I can't get my Outlook Express mail. I now have a new e-mail address.
    I'll have to send it to y'all.
    I think I'm just going to bed!
  • After 6+ years at the veterinary hospital, I saw a first today. A dog with frostbit testicles! And that is all I have to say about that!
  • Well, I woke up at 3:30 AM and decided to stop putting it off- I started staining-have I told you I don't like doing this kind of stuff??? But when you're not rich you can't pay other people to do it LOL-I'm just taking a break & having breakfast(it's 5:30!! ) I must be out of my mind

Well, this will keep me on track as far as eating goes anyway so there's always an upside to everything.

I'll pop by later

maureen