Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 05:54 PM   #16  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Talk about creeping up

Not only are the holiday creeping up, but so is my weight!
I'm right there with you Tonya & Lori. I had a good 2 days OP and then blew it on Sunday. Too much home stress. I've started journaling online w/ Fitday.com. Seems to be helping me think ahead and how I can change a bad reaction/habit into something positive w/ an alternative.

I've also decided to not eat "dinner". It sounds weird, but I eat a late lunch and several "snacks/small meals" during the day, and by the time I get home from work it's 7-8 PM. I'm not really hungry for dinner and it just triggers me to over eat I feel.

Like I'm sitting here now eating my "lunch" - veggie chili - it's almost 6 PM (I usually start lunch around 4 PM or so).
I still have 1 liter of water to go and I don't think I'm going to want dinner. Jeremy gets done @ B-Ball practice @ 8 PM. Who wants to eat that late? I also have to go food shopping for the holiday & week.

When I lost the majority of my weight last time, I didn't eat a real "dinner". I might have had something light or nothing at all. I would get home from work around 7 PM-ish then too. I'm going to give this a shot for this week.

I read through the boards quickly. I have to get going to get Jeremy for practice.

Hope everyone is doing well (seems like you are!).
I miss & need you guys!

Let me get a journal thread started for this week!
See you tomorrow!
Hope someone reads this - I know it's late.
Old 11-25-2002, 06:16 PM   #17  
Canadian Chick

Hey gals,

I had a great weekend seeing my brand new baby sister I will try to post a pic as soon as I can. She is really sweet. She looks a lot like my littlest brother already. WW-wise not so good. I was at the top or just over my p;oints for four days & I used all my banked points. At WI today I stayed the same-no gain but no loss either. So far I'm back on track today. We're about to eat supper & I am starving but I will take it easy. I don't have time to respond properly -sorry gals-hopefully tomorrow.

Kim You look so happy in your wedding pics! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Have a great night!
Closed Thread