Old 02-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #121  

Maureen, for your weight category 50 minutes of low intensity exercise= 2points
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:35 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 190/185/145

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations, Niki! I'm sure you'll do fine if you are mindful of what you eat and continue to exercise. Don't worry!

Tammy, thanks for inviting me to the thread.
VisitorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #123  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! Wow, we are a busy bunch. Just chattering away! I love it!

Stephanie - OMGosh! It is soooooooooo hard! hahahah! But, I just have to do it! I love the moves (not that I look so wonderful doing them) and I love the music! Not too mention both of my daughters go! But, like the other girls said, start off with walking and then work your way up to Zumba!

Nikki - Good luck at the doctors tomorrow and make sure you come right home and get on here and tell us what he says!

Maureen - yea, what marion said!

Tammy - yay for Zumba!

Tina - hi sunshine!!!! How is the weather?

Marion - hello! Hope you are doing well!

Dori - Good for you starting over. And great loss you had! Have fun at the beach!

Night everyone!

Last edited by jar1965; 02-18-2010 at 07:46 PM.
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #124  

Ok all. I have had trouble getting on here. Anyway, Susan sent me a text message earlier today. She is doing fine, a bit crampy, and she was going to take a nap! Wanted me to let you know! Sorry it took so long.
Ok, it just dawned on me. Why didn't I post on Facebook? Duh.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #125  
Thursday Lady

Same here---I couldn't get on either! Wonder what was up
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:04 AM   #126  
jeanne

TGIF!!!! Good morning Ladies! Coffee is on......anyone care to join me?

Any weekend plans for anyone?
Old 02-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #127  
Susan

Jeanne, I be right over! Sounds good, I love the smell of coffee.

I feel better this morning. Cramping isn't so bad today! I'm takng the pain pulls at least for today!

Last edited by auntie; 02-19-2010 at 05:17 PM.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:46 PM   #128  

Susan, glad you are feeling better!

My plans for the weekend? I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday. I think that's it. One of the women from the Y is having a boy very soon. We are all so excited.

Heard that there may be more snow headed this way, but I looked at weather reports and it doesn't look like much this time. I hope.

Last edited by Tammy; 02-19-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #129  

Susan I am so glad you are feeling better.
To everyone have a great weekend.
PS I am so glad the American won the mens skating that Russian guy was soooooooooo smug.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #130  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 362/ticker/169

Height: 5'9"

Happy Weekend everybody!

The sun is out. Temps are supposed to be in the mid 50s today. Think I'm gonna get the kids (after son gets out of soccer practice) and go play some basketball. Both son & daughter LOVE basketball. Daughter played on her elementary school team this year. I played in junior high. So, that may be afternoon plans. Thought about going to see Tooth Fairy but I think since the weather is supposed to be nice we should get outside.

Susan, I'm glad you are feeling better. Get plenty of rest & don't overdo it.

Tammy, I'm sick of the "weather". I don't use the "s" word anymore this winter. We've had too much of it. And I feel like I'm cussing when I say it.

X, Welcome over! I'm fairly new here but have found that these ladies are so supportive. I felt right at home in no time.

Oh! I lost 4.4 lbs my first week. I'm excited. Mom lost 8.8 and believe me, she now thinks she's the EXPERT on weight loss. I work with her and live about a mile from her. So there is NO way to escape her "expertise". I know she means well, but my mother is so overbearing that if I don't take this weekend as a mom break, I'll probably go postal. I've started a little exercise - if parking your car farther away from your destination counts. And by walking around town for work when I need to get somewhere less than a mile away. I'm trying to build up to walking further. I didn't realize how out of shape I was.

Anyway, have a great day!
going2dabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:59 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 190/185/145

Height: 5'6"

Mimi! I'm glad Evan won too. He skated so beautifully and yes, that Russian was very smug. I think he was quite surprised.

Hi Stephanie, thanks for the welcome. You must be experiencing some of the weather we are. This is the coldest winter I can remember here. Yuck! But yesterday was beautiful and so is today. Finally warming up.

Good for you taking every opportunity to walk. LOL I can imagine how hard it is being so close to a "weight loss expert". Take that break!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. Got to go grocery shopping then I will take a 4 mile walk and later 45 on the stationary bike. For the past couple of days I have had no energy but today I feel better.

Stay strong everyone!
VisitorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #132  

Stephanie and X I don't think I asked you, but are you both on the WW points system or are you doing your own thin...g.
Yes that extra walking will really help, and Please keep up the good work.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #133  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
I agree that the walking is one of the very best things we can do.
Basketball sounds like lots of fun. Hope you enjoy it, Stephanie.
X, grocery shopping on Saturdays isn't fun. Too many people.
Mimi, I agree about the Russian, too.
How do you like all those skimpy outfits. Some look like they'd fall off.
Susan, how are you today?
Jeanne and Tammy are you snowed in?
Donna, what's new?
Maureen, how many boxes do you have left to unpack? You never told us how your beans turned out the other night.

We went looking for living room stuff and found a sofa and two chairs. Yea!
I wish I could just wiggle my nose and all our stuff would be packed and moved to the townhouse next week. Not going to happen that easily.

Last edited by Tina; 02-20-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #134  
Susan

Hi,

Pat just left for band. I actually got out earlier. He said "let's go get something to eat." We had fajitas at our favorite little Mexican place. It's the first time I've been out of the house since Thursday. I feel pretty good, just tired. I'm taking it easy today, haven't done anything except lunch and a shower. This way, I'll be ready for work on Monday!

Tina, when do you move again? Next week right?

Ya'll get this, they are talking about SNOW AGAIN Tuesday. This is unbelieveable!!! I'm ready for spring!!!

Nikki, how are you? How was your doctor's appointment?

Tammy & Jeanne are you staying warm?

Stephanie, way to go on your loss!!! I know it's hard when you have an "expert" around. It will all even out

Mimi and X, I agree about the Russian! Sore Loser!

Maureen, how are you?
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #135  
jeanne

Good Morning!

Stephanie - You cracked me up about your mom being a weight loss expert! Too funny! My kids and husband use to walk to our local park and play basketball! We loved it! They are all grown up and "too busy" now!

Susan - So glad you got out for a little bit! Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hows your dad?

Tina - no snow yet! It was beautiful and sunny yesterday and so far this morning! I hear we are getting "something" tonight!

X - hey, good job on the walk!!!!

Marion - Hi! I haven't been following the olympics like you but yea, I did catch the "smug" Russian! hahah!

Tammy - Did you get out and enjoy that weather yesterday? Oh so nice!

Nikki - where o' where are you buddy?

Maureen - Hi! Hope you are enjoying your new home!

Well yesterday morning we picked up my in-laws at 8:15 in the morning. We went to Dover Ohio to the Warthers Museum. (understand that is almost 3 hours in the car with my mother in law. ) and then we went to Sugarcreek and Berlin Ohio (Amish Country) and SHOPPED AND SHOPPED AND SHOPPED! Woohooo, I got a new Vera Bradley Purse and computer case!!!! Soooo pretty. Pricey, but I still had my Christmas Cash! We went to this BIG cheese house (Heinies) and my husband bought soooo much cheese! Oh my! We also went for dinner to Der Dutchman, a "home" cooked restaurant. It was nice, but.......I thought the food was boring. hahah! Helped me stay OP tho! We try and go there a couple times a year. Bob & I usualy go alone and spend the night. Last night we got home at 11:30!

27 DAYS TILL SPRING!!!!!!! Woohooo!

Better go weigh in (a little nervous about that after a Tastefullly Simple party Friday night and then yesterday).........

Have a great day!